Expectations for the Euro

dann

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 07:27 pm
the Euro has been increasing to record levels..it has now reached 1.48

Questions are;

1)What made the Euro increase so much so quick?
2) Is it expected to rise further or remain the same or maybe decline? I have some euros and I'm wondering if I should keep them for later or exchange them now

It would be good to hear some advice on that
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 672 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 07:33 pm
If you mean that the Euro is worth $1.48 US (and i just got an exchange rate of $1.475 online), then there is a problem with how you are viewing it. It is not so much that the Euro is rising at a rapid rate, as that the value of the American dollar continues to plunge. Therefore, the best guide you could get on when to convert your Euros would probably come from an expert opinion on how long the American dollar will continue to slide. I suggest an online search focused on the American dollar, rather than focused on the behavior of the Euro.
0 Replies

dann

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 07:31 am
aha...ur totally right. I agree with that point. It's more about the dollar than it is about the Euro. Then let me restate the question: Is the American dollar expected to fall even more?
0 Replies