Understanding a prophet & the division & betrayal

Busma

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 10:05 pm
If you've been following my recent threads you'll understand this one for sure...

Unchanged: Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

^^Anyone of my kind can be a false prophet at a time and be a true prophet at another time. Know this! Just from who is the word they receive coming from? It's either a demon (astral projector) or the Highest.

Changed: Beware of true prophets, which come to you out sheep's clothing, but outwardly they are ravening wolves.

^^That defines me to the T. Definitly me at how I'm sure telling you I'm no sheep. I remember how I used to be a false prophet, fooled by astral projectors projections induced into my mind.

More changed:

And many true prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

For true Christs and true prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Woe unto all, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the true prophets.

^^A true Christ I am. My kind can never be a false Christ. Those as Christ arent kinfolk to each other because, unlike the devils, we arent divided from the Highest. The devils are kinfolk to each other because they are divided.

Changed: But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every everlasting fire divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.

Changed: And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his everlasting fire stand?

^^Think on that last one. How shall his everlasting fire stand? Especially if the superphysical cast out the physical?

The Highest got it so It casts out devils through devils themselves. Now will the Carcase of man be betrayed! Check this:

Changed:

And while they abode in Galilee, Jesus said unto them, The Carcase of man shall be betrayed out to the hands of men:

Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Carcase of man is betrayed to be crucified.

The Carcase of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Carcase of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had been born.

^^And I had been born so it had been good for me as strategically set/planned from the Highest!

Unchangable: And Judas also, which betrayed him, knew the place: for Jesus ofttimes resorted thither with his disciples.

^^So I am, from a metaphoric sense, Judas as a fictional character come to life in this here time now of the understanding of the Gospel letter meant for me to recieve from the KJV. It feels good knowing my title name switches as I get more informed. Jesus sounded out sounds like Gs-us. Gs for Generals or Gods. I used to claim it was for Generals-us (the three days), but now as time changes I see it's for Gods-us (the three days as any devil fulfills them). "Let us make man in our image" had to do with there being more than one God. I'm not God but the devils play God and will be as the true God (an ever dieing one) as the sun. Since they'll remain as the sun, they'll remain as Christ body wise, but not Christ self wise.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 546 • Replies: 1
No top replies

neologist

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 09:55 am
Re: Understanding a prophet & the division & betraya
Busma wrote:
If you've been following my recent threads you'll understand this one for sure... .
Quite the understatement. Laughing
0 Replies