This should NOT be funny, but.....

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2003 09:34 pm
You know what they say.... you can take the girl from the trailerpark, but.....

Bride goes on rampage
Bride in Conn. Rages at Reception, Jailed

SOUTH WINDSOR, Conn. (AP) - A North Haven bride spent part of her wedding night in a jail cell, after police said she hurled things at reception hall workers who closed the bar.

Adrienne T. Samen, 18, was arrested on criminal mischief and breach of peace charges Saturday after police responded to The Mill on the River restaurant.

When workers there closed the bar, Samen allegedly began throwing things, including wedding cake and vases. Samen left the restaurant, and police found her walking down the road in her gown.

While being taken into custody, police said she kicked the door and window of the police cruiser and tried to bite an officer.

She posted a $1,000 bond and was released Saturday night, police said. She was on her honeymoon Monday.

She is due in Manchester Superior Court on Aug. 28.

08/19/03 11:45

© Copyright The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published, broadcast or

She's actually sorta cute in that "Oh my GOD what DID I drink last night," way. Shocked

PS: Don't those tattoos just complete the whole effect of the ensemble?
Drunk
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 705 • Replies: 2
No top replies

littlek

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2003 09:53 pm
oh my
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 12:14 pm
She looks like she's 35 but she's only 18! I feel sorry for the guy that married here. Reminds me of my ex-wife...
0 Replies