Heaven and earth are: (deepest truth ever wrote)

Busma

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 06:31 pm
Arent we all capable of understanding metaphors? Dont read on if you're unable.

Understand: Heaven is the superphysical. Earth is physical. Correct? Now read on as I reveal the metaphors in certain key quotes:

"And then shall appear the sign of the Carcase of man out the superphysical: and then shall all the tribes of the physical mourn, and they shall understand the Carcase of man coming out the blocks of the superphysical with power and great glory."

^^The clouds ("blocks" in the quote) are actually blocks because from a metaphorical standpoint we all know clouds block sunlight.

"The superphysical and physical shall pass away, but my words shall pass away. But of that day and that hour knoweth man, the angels which are out the superphysical, either the Carcase, but my Father."

^^Meaning the souls of a demons change out to the shared sun. How many Carcasses are there? Three! The last one is an ever dieing one (the sun). When those words pass away the soul goes in the form of something else (which be the sun aka the furnace of fire mentioned in Matt 13).

"Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left."

^^To be "at" the mill leaves you in the "-ion" part... a word part of million (million for money because we are dealing with thieves remember? Just read John 10 to understand that). And grinding is something going back and forth... the soul's state goes back and forth to superphysical and to physical.

Every demon soul born human has two spirits (two sons which = two deaths later on). One spirit is the human body, the other spirit is what's called the sacred (holy) ghost. After the angel (soul) has disreguarded those two a transfiguring occurs to where the angel enters out to a third and final death (the Carcase of man).

How the hell does Son of man = Carcase of man, you ask? Well check this out:

"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together."

^^That states in plain day that the Son come is as good as the Carcase come. Therefore the Son of man is the Carcase (Death, Desolation) of man. Ha! There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth describes physical pain once the angel is out the superphysical or rather once the superphysical blocks pass away.

To see is to understand the Gospel more. To not see is to not understand or misunderstand the Gospel more. Which side do you want to be on truely?

Certain other words in the Gospel must be changed with time as you read them. So with that said, without further explaination, change: "in" to "out", "Son" to "Carcase" (or "Death" or "Desolation"), "blessed" to "cursed", "kingdom" to "everlasting fire", "see" to "understand", "saw" to "understood", "world" to "field", "never" to "ever", "neither" to "either", and "nothing" to "something". And understand without further explaination that words such as "no", "not", and "none" must vanish completely as you read.

After you have all that in mind you should read Christ's most informative sayings in the Gospel in particular.

Damned is the thief (astral projector aka demon) who reads this thread and begins to see hell more clear for themself.

These shall be as examples below:

Matt 13:
16 But cursed are your eyes, for they understand: and your ears, for they hear.

Matt 11:
6 And cursed is he, whosoever shall be offended out me.

Matt 24:
14 And this gospel of the everlasting fire shall be preached out all the field for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

And by the way I can back up all the changes concerning the metaphors with the very Gospel for the most part. Who dares want me to? Just pick a word I changed and watch me!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 485 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Busma

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 06:32 pm
super·physi·cal

adjective

beyond the physical or the known laws of physics; hyperphysical

physi·cal

adjective

of nature and all matter; natural; material
of natural science or natural philosophy
of or according to the laws of nature
of, or produced by the forces of, physics
of the body as opposed to the mind physical exercise

I witnessed earth (laws of nature) and then heaven (beyond the known laws of physics) pass away before among 2 other witnesses when I was 9. This validates the Gospel as true.

I think the mind is part superphysical and part physical. And of demons their minds become physical fully (fulfilled!):

"Out truth I say unto all, This generation shall pass, till all these things be fulfilled."

"Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors."

^^That branch does what after it put forth leaves? Becomes hard rather than remain tender. I take it that the superphysical part of a soul of a demon transfigures out to a physical form for it to become that summer and feel itself the same time.
0 Replies