A castrated soul (what is it?)

Busma

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 02:38 pm
"For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the everlasting fire of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."

^^An eunuch is a soul of a human as an angel with the spirit torn off. The spirit part is sown on or torn off an angel (soul of a demon that is) and is of the electromagnetic field and can be used to transmit astral projections in a physical form into this physical realm.

Angels as humans gaining wings (the field) is easy, but tearing them off cant be done without physical harm to their own human body. So when do they take them off, you ask? "At" the time of the harvest (the maturity). This is some time after their human bodies die and they've been a ghost. Understand that either they can take them off themselves or other angels that are still humans can take them off of them. Just understand the quote.

Human angels can marry, so to speak a becoming twain with, that spirit part which has been disreguarded. It's a gross thing. The end of the field not attatched to a soul anymore smells pretty foul. Know, these demons delight in tormenting ppl with that smell.

To change the broken wings is what angels wish for. And the change does occur but it's the sun (hell fire) they become cast out to next. The answer is no paradise for souls of demons since before the foundation of the field their hearts were set on damning another without a cause. So they are judged already for that and will have life out to a hell sentence. Demons are nothing but divided eternal damnation, with themselves hardly in it as they effect another, that has an end to that there way of life when they are put out to the physical realm and all together combined to be as one out to hell fire.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 676 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 02:59 pm
You begin your silly rant by quoting Matthew 19:12, but without attribution. I strongly suspect that the rest of this drivel is a copy and paste job, as well, but i'm not going to waste my time searching for it.

I do find interesting, however, that this passage in Matthew is commonly used by conservative Christians to condemn homosexuality. How you came up with your hilarious comments about angels, however, is mystifying.

Tell the truth, did you copy this from someone else, or are you actually responsible for this tripe?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 03:00 pm
What colour is the sky on your planet, Busma? (I know the answer, it's green, same as the weed you clearly smoke a lot of.) Give it up, man! It's turning your brain to cotton candy!
0 Replies

hanno

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 09:28 pm
A soul that's lost the cause of itself.
0 Replies