Then you shall see

Busma

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 05:50 pm
To see is to understand the Gospel. To not see is to not understand or misunderstand the Gospel. Which side do you want to be on truely?

Certain words in the Gospel must be changed with time as you read them. So with that said, without further explaination, change: "in" to "out", "Son" to "Death" (or "Desolation"), "blessed" to "cursed", "kingdom" to "everlasting fire", "never" to "ever", "neither" to "either", and "nothing" to "something". And understand without further explaination that words such as "no", "not", and "none" must vanish completely as you read.

After you have all that in mind you should read Christ's most informative sayings in the Gospel in particular.

Damned is the thief (astral projector) who reads this thread and begins to see hell more clear for themself.

These shall be as examples below:

Matt 13:
16 But cursed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Matt 11:
6 And cursed is he, whosoever shall be offended out me.

Matt 24:
14 And this gospel of the everlasting fire shall be preached out all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matt 24:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Death of man out heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Death of man coming out the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Matt 24:
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Desolation of man be.

Luke 13:
35 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Cursed is he that cometh out the name of the Lord.

^^You see...once the thieves (astral projectors) are out of the framework of men (earthly first and then heavenly second) it's all hot for whatever the hell good seed they are then.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 848 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Busma

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 07:25 pm
Why must they change?

Quick example: (shown without changes)

Luke 13:25
When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

^^As you already are conditioned to understand is that the Lord KNOWS all. The Lord is all-knowing. So you'd start to think (--and thinking and questioning is wise) on how can it be that the Lord doesnt know something.

^^The rest is history. The author of the Gospel knew the readers had a sense of understanding with an intelligence and wisdom. So the author, knowing that, left it up to the readers to conclude the truth of what the writings are getting at.

And this is just concluding the truth to the word "not". Keep reading to understand to see how the other words should change. The clues are there within the Gospel. Dont be lazy if you seek truth.
0 Replies

Busma

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 07:25 pm
Carrying on to more examples with small descriptions from a mind of pure wisdom:

Matt 16
27 For the Desolation of man shall come out the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

^^That's a dead man's work. How so? It's the work of someone who humanly died though live angelically, and then, angelically died though live as what's then left of them.

Matt 16
28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which
shall taste of death, till they see the Desolation of man coming
out his everlasting fire.

^^As a heavenly man, in the electromagnetic field realm, the everlasting fire obviously cant torment you that are demons. But after the desolation of that heavenly body (man), then the everlasting fire can do its torment unto you that are demons. Do you hear me demons?!

Mark 8
38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words out this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Desolation of man be ashamed, when he cometh out the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

^^That "generation" is Man (both earthly and heavenly). Understanding
now?

Mark 9
1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall taste of death, till they have seen the everlasting fire of God come with power.

^^Like boo! That fire will effect the thieves as it comes with power.

Luke 9
26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Desolation of man be ashamed, when he shall come out his own glory, and out his Father's, and of the holy angels.

^^Picture having died in human form with the very expression carried over as you yet still live though next only in heavenly angelic form as man.

Luke 9
27 But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall taste of death, till they see the everlasting fire of God.

^^As you see... haha yeah... you hypocrites die twice and yet still live because what you are is eternal. So threrefore you live up into a third bare stage. Into a stage of some kind of a physical damnation. I say phyiscal because the author did say there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth to describe or paint the picture of you demons being in some kind of a "physical" form, baring a physical pain.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 07:28 pm
With all due respect, that's a load of manure.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 07:35 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
With all due respect, that's a load of manure.

Its a load of manure without due respect.
0 Replies

Busma

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 10:09 am
Scary for the astral projectors on the end of the field
Matt 13

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The everlasting fire of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed out his field:

25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst thou sow good seed out thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and out the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them out bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

^^Out his field means ino another's field. The enemy is not the devil. The harvest is the maturity of the demon beings that rather violate others with the tares because they were given authority over the tares.

Matt 13

37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Death of man;

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the everlasting fire; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned out the fire; so shall it be out the end of this world.

41 The Death of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his everlasting fire all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun out the everlasting fire of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

^^Take them demons off of the untouchable generating ends of the very field (or the very hell fire rather) only to put them into the hell fire, in a different perspective so they'll burn helplessly. Ha! You astral projectors are cursed. Re-read the changed parable over and over till you fully understand it. Makes sense, doesnt it to you astral projectors? I know it does. It's like you're out the days of affliction, but you will be filled up with it.
0 Replies

Busma

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 10:38 am
All in all, their Lord comes out them demons with its words to be before them demons, and then, takes those demons, which are of the world though out the world on its end, and puts those demons into the foundation of the world. The field is the only world I'm implicating here. And its foundation is where there is a furnace of fire (starting with the sun).
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 10:47 am
Rhinotillexis often causes degeneration of synaptic connections through loss of neurons attached to nasal mucopolysaccharides.
0 Replies

Busma

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 11:05 am
"into" should become "out to" since the demons are on an end inside the very field where they cant be effected by what they produce with it until they come out or come forth rather.

Realize "see" should change to "understand". "Saw" to "understood" when you read.

And "verily" sould be "out truth".
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2007 11:23 am
I just feel really sorry that there's people out there like Busma.
Busma, grow up.
From what I've read of you, I doubt you're even religious. You just like to feel part of something bigger than yourself- you don't want to help us, you just like to shout your mouth off to make yourself feel good.
In my opinion you're just using religion as a way of feeling complete by dividing the world into 'us and them.' Just like others use football, or art, or intelligence. I really don't advocate this.
Did Jesus shout at the prostitutes that they were going to go to hell? Or did he meet with them gently, and set examples that they might follow?
If you want to try and start even touching the surface of converting others, why don't you join the other threads and start properly discussing issues, instead of just giving us a load of bible quotes.
0 Replies