Obtaining Euro Passport Through Marriage

contrex

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 02:02 pm
@sciema23,
I have found out your IP address and passed it to my boss at UK immigration.

0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 02:30 pm
@Francis,
I believe, however, that your parents, even if dead, inherited their French nationality your grandparents, and can bequeath it on you. I admit, though, that this is second-hand information. I have a friend whose French teacher acquired a French passport although neither of her parents ever had one. This worked because three of her grandparents were French when they immigrated, and noone along the chain had ever renounced their French citizenship.
0 Replies

Fev

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 09:04 pm
@Francis,
Hi there,

I have been living in Australia for years and my husband is australian. We married in Vanuatu and i do have my family book ect...
We will be wanting to go to Holland and france at the end of the year and i am not sure if we will stay for a month or a year. What do i apply for for my husband as i am an EU citizen but he isnt?
0 Replies

nickolasgenf

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 12:34 am
@contrex,
fussy hahahhahah i can see the whole of africa especialy north africa on the streets of France... thats the biggest joke in the world fussy.. Fussy for people who do honest work.. for drug dealers and thieves no problem france opens them with open arms
nickolasgenf

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 12:38 am
@nickolasgenf,
to continue with the train of thought I live in Geneva and I have seen the types that stay in france there is no issues in getting an EU passport trust me.. Just have some underhand skills... Look at the countries in the EU and think about it
0 Replies