Busma

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 11:50 am
"Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:"

^^^More than one son of man even though there is the Son of man being as the body of Christ. The distinction in it is the heads of this body of Christ that make it more than one Son of man. Notice in the quote "sons of men" is lowercased. And notice elsewhere in the Gospel from Christ that "Son" is capital.

"And Jesus saith unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this day, even in this night, before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice."

^^The break down:

"That this day" = the first day (throned head of Christ #1).

"even in this night" = after throned head of Christ #1.

"before the cock crow twice" = before the coming of the throned head of Christ #2 and throned head of Christ #3.

"thou shalt deny me thrice" = nolonger deny there having been three throned heads of Christ.

And understand this now:

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

^^The days are eras with throned heads of "this temple" (Christ's body).

Now do any of you see that I know what I'm talking about yet?

And who is also in the body of Christ out to destroy the body of Christ? The devil and his angels. There is "I" (demon in another's body--that only body be of the Christ) and "I" (Christ in Christ's own body). <<--Cant you tell when there is one upon another?! Cant you tell one from another?! The reason I can point so much proof out is because I am one of the throned heads of Christ risen. I am the third and final day. After me comes a night of living in hell for all of the devil and his angels.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 748 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Busma

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 12:24 pm
You all yourselves are in Christ's body, but you demon ones in Christ body have deceived others. Possibally even deceived yourselves because as the elect you are you dont belong in Christ. Anyway, because I am the throned head of Christ I am the crowned King to those that are demons (astral projectors). Hell, all you demons do nothing but be betrayors, be perverted, be robbers and theives toward the King you nest upon with your projected selves. Like do you wonder why you go to hell?

What the gospel is is the good news of how you astral projectors become good in hell fire. Damn shame it takes hell fire to make you good.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 07:01 pm
Throw me down the stairs my hat!

Paramahansa Yogananda
0 Replies

hanno

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2007 09:43 pm
Woah, brown sugar...
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2007 11:09 am
You, and all the other people who post posts like this are idiots.
Whats the point of quoting the Bible at me?
I don't believe the Bible is true.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2007 01:30 pm
Who says it was quoted 'at you' ?

You seem to just want an opportunity to call others 'idiots' for no purpose other than to pull yourself up by attempting to pull others down.

This indicates that what the Bible says about you is actually true.

That would be one good reason to believe it, because it tells the truth about you.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 04:43 am
The Bible was quoted at whoever would read this thread.
Therefore it was quoted at me, because I read it.

Quote:
You seem to just want an opportunity to call others 'idiots' for no purpose other than to pull yourself up by attempting to pull others down.

I would say the opposite- I would say that Busma is shouting the Bible at us in an attempt to pull him/herself up. Eg.
Quote:
Now do any of you see that I know what I'm talking about yet?

I found Busma's perception of the argument much more a reflection of human nature than an insight into any spiritual truths.
Calling Busma an idiot was my reaction.

Even if the Bible says something true about me, then that does not mean I have to take it as the word of God and believe it as truth. There is a lot of wisdom in the Bible. There is a lot of wisdom in the Koran, the Torah, pagan teachings, most religion- but most secular wisdom would reach similar conclusions.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 09:14 am
That a bible may serve to remedy a shortened table leg may not be used to discern the writers' intent.
0 Replies

bellsybop

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 02:05 am
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
You, and all the other people who post posts like this are idiots.
Whats the point of quoting the Bible at me?
I don't believe the Bible is true.

I feel the same way P.C.
If I wanted to read the bible, I'd go get one.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 11:08 am
Thank you belly,
notice how Busma hasn't replied?
He's just posting new threads with the same old drivel.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 12:54 pm
Perhaps he missed his bus.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 03:56 pm
I believe that the proper vernacular expression is that he missed the bus.
0 Replies