Evidence for a God

real life

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 07:52 am
fungotheclown wrote:
Found something on the probability of evolution.

Thought you might be interested.

Confirmation of Determanistic Evolution

This is going to come as quite a shock to those who have been taught that evolution is directionless.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 08:25 am
Re: Evidence for a God
fungotheclown wrote:
We've kind of touched on this subject in several other threads, but I thought it deserved it's open place. Considering the widespread belief in a god or gods, I would expect some kind of evidence to support this belief. Where is it?

Mainly a proof by elimination, i.e. the fact of evolution having been disproved.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 08:37 am
fungotheclown wrote:

Hi Fungo,

I don't understand this article. In the beginning it seems to imply that something new has been discovered. But in the end it simply says that the "discovery" re-affirms the basis of the original theory.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 01:08 pm
The article, IMO, was simply showing that the foundation of evolution had more evidence, and that the former idea of "randomness" has not been updated with deterministic factors.

T
K
O
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 09:49 pm
gungasnake wrote:
rosborne979 wrote:
Wow, did you write all that yourself Gunga? There's so much venom there that it's hard to wade through. What is it about evolution that you hate the most?

Something I've seen posted on conservative forums several times and copied off and saved.

Here is a the only website I've been able to find that has this bile posted.

This website seems to hold your views on the recent age of dinosaurs and the belief that humans and dinosaurs lived together.

Is this your website Gunga?
http://
www.
bearfabrique
.org

[note] I had to break the link up due to the spam filter on this site.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 04:04 am
rosborne979 wrote:
fungotheclown wrote:

Hi Fungo,

I don't understand this article. In the beginning it seems to imply that something new has been discovered. But in the end it simply says that the "discovery" re-affirms the basis of the original theory.

C'mon ros. Are ya gonna play or not?

You can't get extra grant money if you're simply parroting what someone else said. You've got to sell the idea that you've 'discovered' something and trust that the awe inspiring effect will keep them from asking too many hard questions. Like yours.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 11:06 pm
gungasnake wrote:
fungotheclown wrote:
We've kind of touched on this subject in several other threads, but I thought it deserved it's open place. Considering the widespread belief in a god or gods, I would expect some kind of evidence to support this belief. Where is it?

Mainly a proof by elimination, i.e. the fact of evolution having been disproved.

That's not proof fool.
K
O
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 03:37 pm
You should stop trying to reason with gunga. He's even more brain damaged than RL, which is a stretch in itself, as well as being at the least a sociopath.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 03:39 pm
Wouldn't it be great if these deluded losers slithered off to one of the fundy sites, and left this one to the rational? That would give us heaven right here.
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 03:53 pm
gungasnake wrote:
fungotheclown wrote:

Assuming A and B are the only options out there, which is a pretty big assumption. Also wrong.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 12:28 am
Wilso wrote:
Wouldn't it be great if these deluded losers slithered off to one of the fundy sites, and left this one to the rational? That would give us heaven right here.

This is my daly pass time, if they left, I'd be bored.

T
K
O
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 09:18 pm
Diest TKO wrote:
Wilso wrote:

This is my daly pass time, if they left, I'd be bored.

Me too.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 09:33 pm
Wilso wrote:
GollyWhoppers, Wilso.

Where would you go?
0 Replies

real life

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 06:26 am
Wilso wrote:
You should stop trying to reason with gunga. He's even more brain damaged than RL, which is a stretch in itself, as well as being at the least a sociopath.

Wilso wrote:

Is it just on the internet that your conversational ability degrades to this level, or are you that way in person also?
0 Replies

fungotheclown

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 11:11 pm
Everyone is so angry...
0 Replies