It's not that I'm pissed or anything.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 09:07 pm
Well, we'll try ...
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 09:10 pm
Boidy, Boidy, you probably know more than anyone about being given the bum's rush.

When the GP's secretary was taking down insurance info, she said
"So the insurance will pay 95%?" I had to correct her. I pay 95%, the insurance is only good for 5%. I've already been told that a certain percentage will have to be paid by me before the operation.

If nation-wide insurance is all privatized, I'm sure companies like Enron or the chemical companies will be quick to step up to the plate, dripping in phony altruism. Gawd I'm becoming cynical.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 10:46 pm
Diane wrote:
OK Hamburger, I'm heading for Canada to take a ride with you and your silky black friend. That sounds far more healing than knives and snippers and sneaky little cameras!

Eva, sweet thing, the delay really was my fault for missing two appointments--I was in pain and couldn't concentrate, but I don't know how else they could set things up for me. Oh, and by the way, '****' has never been used more appropriately at least not in terms of one of the things that is making my life miserable right now. Not surprising that the moderators didn't edit it out...You really know how to chose just the right word... :wink:

Please, all you well-wishers--help keep Bumblebee away from me. Hide all her knives and don't tell her which hospital I'm in. The woman is obviously dangerous!!

For those who are thinking about Dys, please do keep all the good wishes coming. I think he is more worried than I am and I really need him close by for the next 60 years of my life. Support systems of any sort are welcome for the sweet 'ol blue-eyed cowboy.

So....you're saying we send you flowers, and the boy trusses?

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 10:59 pm
You pay 95%? That doesn't sound like it's worth the stamp to send in the premium.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 07:43:11