a2k cliques

roger

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 11:13 pm
Oh, come on now, Intrepid. Surely someone, sometime has answered you. In fact, I just now did.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 11:24 pm
roger wrote:
Oh, come on now, Intrepid. Surely someone, sometime has answered you. In fact, I just now did.

Doesn't count.

He used emotional blackmail.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 01:45 am
dlowan wrote:
**** typical.....there's cliques, and nobody asked me to join one.

I think The Dys just invited you into the Ancient Order of the Poopity Heads. I've got a sense that the "Debbie" he addressed wasn't Debra Law.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 02:19 am
Thomas wrote:
dlowan wrote:
**** typical.....there's cliques, and nobody asked me to join one.

I think The Dys just invited you into the Ancient Order of the Poopity Heads. I've got a sense that the "Debbie" he addressed wasn't Debra Law.

Heaven forfend.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 02:23 am
I liked Debra Law and learned much from her (some of what I agreed with) I wish she still posted here.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 02:29 am
Nobody is joining my one member clique, but I don't care...
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 02:32 am
Francis wrote:
Nobody is joining my one member clique, but I don't care...
cheese eating surrender monkeys are a clique of one (ok maybe 2 if you are willing to consider meself).
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 02:35 am
The only thing that makes me to hesitate is your obvious fondness for Velveeta.

Otherwise, I could manage...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 02:37 am
dyslexia wrote:
I liked Debra Law and learned much from her (some of what I agreed with) I wish she still posted here.

I'll second that. I thought she was terrific - very generous in sharing her knowledge of the law with those who asked for advice. (Liked her politics a lot, too!)
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 02:39 am
dyslexia wrote:
seriously I am concerned about the idea of a2k cliques and really wonder about the observation of this truthfulness.

Where are these complaints about cliques coming from?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 02:42 am
Francis wrote:
The only thing that makes me to hesitate is your obvious fondness for Velveeta.

Otherwise, I could manage...
Veleeta is America. It is Freedom cheese, that's why we ship it to Iraq.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 02:49 am
And that's why we are exporting fries again to the USA..
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 02:50 am
Francis wrote:
And that's why we are exporting fries again to the USA..
Belgian fries?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 02:52 am
No, ours are double size, theirs are falling apart...
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 02:53 am
Francis wrote:
No, ours are double size, theirs are falling apart...
poopity head!
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 03:02 am
http://www.avataration.com/MSN-Avatars/brown2.jpg
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 05:05 am
Dys - I know that you probably don't want to know what I think. But I am going to tell you anyway.

I think you started this thread as an "attempt" to push Phoenix's buttons, which she has well hidden most of the time.

If you really want to get pushy with her "Try and steal her Avatar," and you will have mascara and green eyeshadow all over your screen and her hands around your throat pushing back down in your gopher hole. poopity head.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 05:07 am
dyslexia wrote:

That makes two of us.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 05:58 am
Cliques and cliches and leper's bells.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 06:19 am
This is a good summary from a Hick about clicks around joints like this:

Quote:

Dear Dr. Rob:

Clicky joints

I've noticed every now and then that my joints click. Sometimes it's my hip, other times it's my elbow or knee. Should I be worried?

Keith

Dr Rob Hicks responds

Most people notice that one or more of their joints will click from time to time. This usually occurs during everyday activities, although some people, as a nervous habit, will pull their finger joints making them click. In general, the odd click now and again is nothing to worry about.

Joints are supported by a complex arrangement of muscles and tendons. These keep the joint stable, allowing it to function properly. Some people have slightly lax joints and when this is the case the joint may click. Minor trauma such as a sprain may cause the joint to start clicking because inflammation and damage disrupts the stability and organisation of the supporting muscles and tendons. Once this has healed the clicking disappears. In fact, more often than not the person won't even be aware that the injury has happened.

Provided that when the joint clicks it isn't associated with pain, swelling, redness or a reduction in the joint's movements, then it's probably all right to ignore it. If any of these symptoms are present then the doctor should be consulted.

It's important to take great care of the joints throughout the body as they need to last a lifetime. Exercising regularly and avoiding becoming overweight is a good way to achieve this.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » a2k cliques
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/28/2024 at 09:38:23