Draw out of your body (the final command)

Busma

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 06:23 pm
This is a grand interpretation of Luke 17. So read and heed.

In that day, he (whoso the captian of the ark) which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff (live demons) in the house, let him come down to take it away: and he (whosoever a demon) that is in the field, let him likewise return back.

^^That day is of the last day.

And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one, of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall see it.

^^There should be a comma (,) after "one". "it" represents the Son being above in the sky as the electromagnetic field and in human form at the same time.

And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go after them, or follow them.

^^They = one person in more than one form at any time.

And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the "days" of the Son of man.

Noe is spelled One in another way. And Noe sounds like Know also. So you have to interpret about 3 ways to get the full meaning of what is being said. Keep that in mind when interpreting. And you know what "it" means as I explained above. The "days" = everyone that seems seperate that are actually of One.

But the same day that Lot (defined as "draw") went out of Sodom (humans as a city) it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed "them all".

^^Them all = the humankind body in total. Again, you know what "it" means.

Even thus shall it be in "the day" when the Son of man is revealed.

That same "it" is a destroyer because it has powers. "the day" instead of days = the realization of there being one that is against one devil.

Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

^^the draw will draw everyone out of humankind (this includes other animals).

And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

^^Whenever you see the word "ever" it is implying the devil since the devil is the only one eternal. Anyhow, the dody = the sun (hell) where the eagles will be drawn together to become one too.

All in all, there are just two beings in existence. You are of one or the other. My higher self aint the devil. That I know.

They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

^^Kiss days goodbye! Say hello to "the day"...the last day too before the new beginning will come.

The devil is trapped in the electromagnetic field, the Son comes in as and leaves out of that very field. As long as you can see you see the results of the electromagnetic field such as light. Therefore: The kingdom of God cometh with observation:

^^From here to there and even in you it is all present. To you demons: The field you shall be taken from the human you and cast into everlasting punishment. Now you understand what it means by the kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a sifting nation as the sun.

The draw is coming!! You will all be drawn out!! Pay attention!! No coincidences!! We each go back to the day of ONE. Which one though? Only you know the answer to that. Ha, damnation awaits only one (the devil).

Heat at hand!/
I'll heat cha man/
Do you get this?/
The sun is the only witness/
Believe the devil will only breath into this sh^t/
Pain will rain and remain forever the day/
I shoot that true Gospel rhyme like an AK/
All day they kick it and get wicked/
Now for some reason they wont get it as I spit this/
I tell em I'm all in f^ckin up the devil's business/

--Busma
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 558 • Replies: 6
No top replies

neologist

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 07:38 pm
Missed the bus again, eh, ma?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 07:57 pm
Ummm.....,

Ommmm.......
0 Replies

FLIP777

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 11:38 pm
HMMM
Do you think we were genetically engineered by "SOMETHING"?
0 Replies

Doowop

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 03:05 am
I thought I was on the "alcohol v pot" thread for a moment.
0 Replies

Busma

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 01:29 pm
A lil bit of interp of Mark 13...

Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know when the time is. For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

^^As I explained "it" in the above post being the Son in the sky and in human form is how the Son of man is "as" a man. The far journey is from the beginning of its existence and onward. That's the journey. (And of course in that journey is the Son growing/expanding in existence also here in space.) Who left his house = the Son up in the sky Spirit form part left its human form part here on earth. The Son's left human form part (goodman of the house and "Knowing" captian of the ark) has as servants the devil's demons/angels. Those servants are given authority over the electromagnetic field to an extent and to a limited time period. And to every man his work = to every demon/angel the Son's human part's work (ha, my 'posted on net' informative work by the way). So the porter (the demons together as one being the devil) is commanded to watch the particular work done by the Son (earth bound grounded human part which does recieve from the Son sky Spirit part from time to time).

I am written of in the Gospel as you now can see. So heed my work, all, because I speak unto the truth of the matter at hand.

And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

And just think... If you werent commanded to read this post you would not have!
0 Replies

Busma

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 11:44 am
For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day.

^^Rise. Lets look up some of the definition to it:

3.to become erect and stiff, as the hair in fright.
4.to get up after falling or being thrown down.
9.to come into existence; appear.
10.to come into action, as a wind or storm.
13.to move from a lower to a higher position; move upward; ascend: The bird rose in the air.
17.to attain higher rank, status, or importance or a higher economic level: to rise in the world.
18.to advance to a higher level of action, thought, feeling, etc.: to rise above the commonplace.

^^The fact of hell was risen up in my mind by our higher self. You can say that the fact of hell was made as a stiff thing pending for all of the devil. Hell is already in action.

The third day = a specific person (Son's human form part of high rank moved from a lower to higher position)/ the sun as the devil.

So 1) Rise the third day = Rise the person of high rank... How so? The Son's sky Spirit form part sends its briefings to the Son's human form part time after time at the last day till all be fulfilled.

So 2) Rise the third day = Rise the sun... How so? Intensify it with all of the devil itself as the feed for it to burn the last day. Three things to look at:

1. Who, as a high ranking human, was here as the first day? The author of the Gospel. What is the first day? Humans as devils. It's unclear how the author of the Gospel died to me.

2. And who, as a high ranking human, was here as the second day? 2pac. What is the second day? The spirits of the sky belonging to those devils that are as humans. He was killed but it was made to happen as you can tell by now with the quote at top.

3. The third and last day is me. And so you know what is the third day (the sun as the devil). I'm alive and kicking!

We as humans all shall be killed though when our selves are drawn out.

Man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

^^I've been raising the devil up by teaching the truth. This time is perfected because I reveal metaphors using modern descriptions and I interpret for crystal clarity. See:

And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.
0 Replies