Asleep & Half Asleep

Busma

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 03:08 pm
"Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping."

^^^It's like finding a part of your body asleep.

The Higher Power is asleep and half asleep here on earth as mankind. It is asleep so the astral projectors can function as human beings. In their human form It is asleep for now until the awakening. It is half asleep as us who are not astral projectors until the awakening.

During the awakening the astral projectors will be thrust out of the human bodies they had authority in while being told in some form by the Higher Power, "I know you whence ye are. Away from me all ye workers of iniquity." There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

During the awakening for us who are not astral projectors the Higher Power will have us to leave this world each for a supernatural world.

Nothing could be further into the truth.

Noah had to put all those animals into the ark. When the flood came it carried them up and off to another part of the world higher up. So they were saved indeed. Well the other part of the world that's higher up for the astral beings is the sun. And putting the animals into the ark is as thrusting astral beings wholely into the field. And they will be saved alright for the worst thing (hell).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 569 • Replies: 5
No top replies

contrex

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 03:28 pm
What is it like being crazy?
0 Replies

Busma

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 09:58 am
"Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise return back."

^^^come down = power down to take their own abominable field related stuff away.

During the awakening is this gotten:

"I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left."

^^^In general one of the men is the Higher Power (Son of man revealed) to thrust the other of the two out Its own one kind of body (bed) made. In the electromagnetic field form the Higher Power takes the astral beings and puts them in the sun.

And that's the end of the story.

So it goes in general: be ye also ready: for in such as hour as you (the human body the astral beings are for a while as) and ye (the astral beings themselves) think the Son of man cometh.

^^^"And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch".
0 Replies

Busma

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 08:13 pm
"For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. Marvel at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."

^^^As they hear the Higher Power's voice they shall be thrust out of the human body to become as whole ghosts or the angels which are in heaven... Then they shall be taken into the sun because they are so saved in the worse way.

Hint of the hell:

"He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light."

^^^O how burning and shining the sun really is.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 08:21 pm
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 09:06 pm
Busma appears to be referring to "esoteric Christianity". It was dabbled in by Blavatsky and the theosophists early in the 20th century. Theosophy had several offshoots including the Gurdjieff movement.

Quote:
Gurdjieff claimed that people do not perceive reality, as they are not conscious of themselves, but live in a state of hypnotic "waking sleep."

"Man lives his life in sleep, and in sleep he dies". (from 'In Search of the Miraculous').

He taught that each person perceived things from a completely subjective perspective. Gurdjieff stated that maleficent events such as wars and so on could not possibly take place if people were more spiritually awake. He asserted that people in their typical state were unconscious automatons, but that it was possible for a man to wake up and experience life more fully.
WIKIPEDIA

Quote:
There is nothing new in the idea of sleep. People have been told almost since the creation of the world that they are asleep and that they must awaken. How many times is this said in the Gospels, for instance? 'Awake,' 'watch,' 'sleep not.' Christ's disciples even slept when he was praying in the Garden of Gethsemane for the last time. It is all there. But do men understand it? Men take it simply as a form of speech, as an expression, as a metaphor. They completely fail to understand that it must be taken literally. And again it is easy to understand why. In order to understand this literally it is necessary to awaken a little, or at least to try to awaken. I tell you seriously that I have been asked several times why nothing is said about sleep in the Gospels, although it is there spoken of almost on every page. This simply shows that people read the Gospels in sleep. So long as a man sleeps profoundly and is wholly immersed in dreams he cannot even think about the fact that he is asleep. If he were to think that he was asleep, he would wake up. So everything goes on. And men have not the slightest idea what they are losing because of this sleep.
G.I, Gurdjieff
0 Replies