IT JUST DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-HELP/CONTACT

TTH

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 04:19 am
The report button did not work for me now, the submit a ticket doesn't work. I cannot submit a ticket throught the "Help" or "Contact Us". Describe the problem?????------it doesn't work. How do I describe something that does nothing!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 848 • Replies: 12
No top replies

contrex

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 04:22 am
maybe you have been using too many question and exclamation marks?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 04:32 am
contrex you can be funny Laughing Laughing Laughing

at least I didn't write "HELP ME!" like it says not to do at the top of this box. I only used all caps Laughing
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 06:05 am
You do not say which browser you are using. For ages I had to use Internet Explorer if I wanted to use those buttons, as my preferred browser, Firefox, just plain did not let me do that on Able2know. In the last couple of weeks, that has changed. I don't know if it was a Firefox update or Able2know's very recent makeover which has made the difference.

I think it comes down to Javascript settings, so maybe you should go into your browser's settings and review them.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 09:47 am
Re: IT JUST DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-HELP/CONTACT
TTH wrote:
The report button did not work for me now, the submit a ticket doesn't work. I cannot submit a ticket throught the "Help" or "Contact Us". Describe the problem?????------it doesn't work. How do I describe something that does nothing!!!!!!!!!!!

Deep breaths, TTH, just keep breathing. I'm sure the hamsters are trying to resolve the problem with reporting and I'm equally sure there will be some kind of announcement once it's been fixed. In the meantime, you can keep trying or you can chill, but yelling about it doesn't accomplish much.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 10:08 am
Well, jespah is responding on the various threads with questions about this and that aleady ...
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 10:17 am
contrex wrote:
You do not say which browser you are using. For ages I had to use Internet Explorer if I wanted to use those buttons, as my preferred browser, Firefox, just plain did not let me do that on Able2know. In the last couple of weeks, that has changed. I don't know if it was a Firefox update or Able2know's very recent makeover which has made the difference.

I think it comes down to Javascript settings, so maybe you should go into your browser's settings and review them.
My browser and the settings haven't changed. I could report spam or whatever before but, since the change on A2K, what I said doesn't work stopped working. So, if I didn't change anything on my end............?

btw I already told them what browser I use and it isn't like they can't tell anyway
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 10:24 am
Re: IT JUST DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-HELP/CONTACT
JPB wrote:
TTH wrote:

Deep breaths, TTH, just keep breathing. I'm sure the hamsters are trying to resolve the problem with reporting and I'm equally sure there will be some kind of announcement once it's been fixed. In the meantime, you can keep trying or you can chill, but yelling about it doesn't accomplish much.
I did keep trying. It stopped working quite a while ago. I was having fun reporting the spam and now...........that fun is gone Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
btw instead of yelling does crying help?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 10:40 am
I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes reporting spam.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 10:50 am
TTH wrote:
btw I already told them what browser I use and it isn't like they can't tell anyway

Depends on the browser's "user-agent" setting whether "they" can tell. It's odd that what stopped working for you started working for me...
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 11:08 am
Well with mine "they" can tell.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 11:09 am
I've been able to report spam, but haven't gotten the usual email feedback. On a different computer, I had to use the CTRL key + report button.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 11:12 am
Uh roger
jespah already knows there is a problem and she will tell - you know who.
0 Replies