p.4 of WHO POSTED THIS?

Mapleleaf

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 02:36 pm
2nd
Quote:
hope you had a fine Christmas - now back to the drawing board, and back to the grassy knoll and the three hobos pulled from the boxcar? Could one of them have been none other than E. Howard Hunt of Watergate fame? E. Howard Hunt, CIA political officer and propaganda expert who helped create the Cuban Revolutionary Council (CRC) (anti-Castro) and later covert operations chief for the Nixon White House. And that on that fateful day in 63' none other than Richard Mulhouse Nixon was in Dallas on business with the Pepsi Cola Princess.

In a 1985, in a libel suit against Liberty Lobby. a right wing publication, (Hunt v. Liberty Lobby) U.S. District Court for the Souuthern District of Florida; former CIA operative Marita Lorenz testified that she saw Hunt pay off a CIA-backed assassination team in Dallas the night before kennedy's murder. She met Ruby.

Also the wave of "elite" Cuban exiles that fled to Florida were furious with Kennedy for his failure to overthrow Castro at the Bay of Pigs, a reference to Kennedy's refual to provide U.S. military support for the invasion.

So, was this a Florida based operation? Who had the power hand? Hoover, Nixon, Mafia, South American drug cortel, Castro - - - - - and the band plays on.
0 Replies

jackie

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 05:46 pm
Congrats Mapleleaf - on some HARD ONES.

Reading for hours.... finally,

SEAGLASS
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 08:01 pm
SEAGLASS IS THE CORRECT ANSWER.

WHO POSTED THIS?

Author 9 of ten:

1st
Quote:
I mean they shove useless drivel like Oliver Beane down our throats yet they cancel the cool shows like Greg The Bunny and Andy Richter. They force fed us Malcolm In The Middle until it became palatable, so why not the other two. I thought they were funny....anyone else miss these shows?
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 08:20 am
2nd
Quote:
...that track listing reminds me of the days when my friends and I would bike down to the Korean market downtown and the guy would only sell us crappy Black Label beer which we would then drink warm in some cul de sac of some new suburban housing development. Later we would puke and pass out on the front lawn of the little old lady next door's house. Gosh...those WERE the good old days. Now I have yet another nostalgia box to purchase!

When is DEVO going to do a reunion tour??

That 70's box that looks like a rack of 8-track tapes is one of my faves! Go Rhino!!
0 Replies

jackie

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 09:51 am
dishpan
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 08:03 pm
DISHPAN IS THE CORRECT ANSWER.

WHO POSTED THIS?

Author 10 of ten:

1st ok i have told this story on abuzz. my sig. other's dog killed my cat. my cat was 9 years old at the time. this nasty bitch (sorry it is appropriate--she is female) was only in the family about 2 years.

there was a field mouse in the house. a field mouse if you don't know is a very tiny mouse. for several nites my cat was hunting it. well one nite he almost got it but knocked something down. the noise startled the dog. so the dog came running and took a chunk at the first think she saw.

this dog did not mangle the cat. just that one bite. but she punctured soemthing inside my babie and she died that nite.

the vet says it was an accident. i still say if that dog wasn't so dominant it would never have happened.

my sig. other and me do not live together. but he has a big yard. now i have another cat but she lives with me. she can't go outside tho due to the busy road.

her name is Cher. she is a dream. smart, feisty, pretty. Cher would be honored to know that this beauty is named after her.

sorry for the downer but it is a true story. and i DO have a great cat. i have had Cher for a little over a year now.
0 Replies

jackie

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2003 11:01 am
Good afternoon, Mapleleaf,
I came on a little while ago, happy to see the site becoming more usable. I read your newest clue, and sympathized with the loser of the cat.
Then-- I knew this would be in Pets and Garden. Quite simply, I decided to try Msolga's "Cat room" topic first- and did not have to read but five or six short pages and there it is:

gingy

This has been fun. Goodby.
0 Replies

Verbal lee

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2003 03:31 pm
Congrats mac11 on finally getting my post.
(smile)
I am glad it was you.
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2003 06:57 pm
GINGY IS THE CORRECT ANSWER.

This concludes the activity.

WINNERS FROM PAGE 4: Eva, jackie, littlek, mac11, Margo, Sofia, sozobe,

THE TOTAL WINNERS FROM THE ORIGINAL WHO POSTED THIS AND PAGES 1, 2, 3 AND 4 ARE: Acquiunk, BillW, Bi-Polar Bear, Charli, dlowan, ehBeth, Eva, fishin', Gautam, hiama, hugefan, jackie, jespah, JLNobody, littlek, mac11 ,Margo ,Montana, patiodog, PDiddie, pueo, Rae, Raggedyaggie, Roberta, Setanta, Sofia, sozobe, Swimpy, Quinn1, Wilso (Total = 30)

If I have left you out of the winners, please PM me.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2003 06:43 am
Thanks, Mapleleaf! I know it was a ton of work for you, but it was a fun game. Very Happy
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2003 06:49 am
It is indeed a fun game...

Now where is my prize ? Smile
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2003 08:57 pm
I am still collecting author's permission to use their quotes. Insert an eight day trip. Consequently, I will post p.5 of WHO POSTED THIS on September 5th or 6th.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2003 09:21 pm
Thanks, mapleleaf, I'm looking forward to the challenge! Very Happy
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2003 01:37 pm
Laughing Laughing Cool Razz
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 03:17 pm
I have the required quotes...Wednesday we begin our vacation...I should be back September 5 ?????? So sometime Friday...p.5.
0 Replies