Plant a Seed

Swimpy

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 03:30 pm
Hey! Good to see you, Seed. Congratulations on little Avery.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 04:44 pm
Be careful Seed.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 08:27 am
Thank you so much for posting, Gene. Made me a cry a little, realizing what you're up against.

Many prayers for you and congratulations on Avery Linn. She'll be posting here in no time. Smile
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 09:42 am
good to see you back seed

keep your head down and come back safe and sound
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 10:49 am
Thanks for checking in Seed! Congratulations on Avery. You sound like you're keeping it together.

Be careful, and check in often.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 12:49 pm
Seed, I'm glad you came by and let us know what's going on. You job sounds very scary. Please be careful. And, keep writing!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2008 04:36 am
Seed--

I was glad to here from you but I'm not at all happy--to put it sweetly--about the daily danger you're facing.

Avery sounds like a darling. Is your Ex sending pictures? This might be a very good sign.

As for starting a career devoted to helping children.... don't put yourself down as "childish". You like kids, you want to help them and this makes you a compassionate and caring man.

There will be a life after Iraq. How much longer is your tour?

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2008 07:00 am
Congratulations on little Avery. Keep your thoughts looking forward as best you can in the circumstances. Good to hear you are making plans for yourself.

Keeping you in my thoughts, Seed.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 03:06 pm
Things are getting better off and on around here. The pictures of Avery were an unbelievable lifter. I go to bed looking at her and wake up doing the same. She is simply amazing. I must say that it being my first and only piece of mail since my first stepping foot here in may, it will be unable to be topped im sure. She is crawling now, and teething. How fast she is growing up.

Oh and Letty, i do not consider myself childish, just I do not believe that adults look at the actions I do, and see them in any other light then that, even when it has far more meaning behind it then anything that they could imagine. But helping children is something that I think has been in my life for a long time and i just never really saw it till i started looking.

I hope these words give you all some peace of mind about my situation. I am still alive and kicking so fret not my friends. Will take more then this country can throw at me, then to keep me from coming home to my darling Avery, and you can mark my words on that one.

Gene
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 03:47 pm
Do keep checking in though!

Do you want more mail? We can send more mail!

Parents will see that you do help their children. That's what is meaningful in the end.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 07:13 am
Seed--

Letty and I share a generation, but she is a woman of great musical talent and I'm just yappy and opinionated.

Whatever the vocabulary, your wish to work with children is a good one.
Children need caring people.

Is your Ex updating the pictures of your daughter? I hope so.

Drive carefully. Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 09:18 am
Dear Seed,

Here's an easy way to remember:

Letty: OLD DOMINION
Noddy: HOLD DOMINION

Laughing
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 11:41 am
Eva--

You're a woman who has a graceful way with words.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 12:05 pm
glad to hear the news, seed. do let us know if you need/want something. i'd be happy to send a care package your way.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 02:34 pm
Noddy, i am sorry. It was very late when I posted here for me.

Thank you guys for offering to send packages, it is something you do not have to do. Smile

And yes the EX has sent me loads of pictures, they are what make my days go by here with much more ease then I ever thought. Avery is the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing before I fall asleep.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 04:42 pm
Sweet. Smile
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 06:04 pm
Seed--

Not to worry. Lettie is a good person. Being confused with Lettie is flattering.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 07:08 pm
Hey Seed - we've never met - but hey to you and wishing you well wherever you are. I have a friend visits there regular with the RAF PM - he's a had 3 tours there and is in AFG right now.

Keep yer head down low and take care of yourself. Hope you can come home soon.

Izzie x

PS congratualations on your beautiful baby girl xox
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 05:10 pm
Some bad **** happened, I never thought it would be like this. Not after last time. My head is full of clutter and self doubt/hate.

We got in a fire fight. My friend died in my arms because of a inner thigh wound. He bled out. I couldn't stop the bleeding. I wasn't strong enough to apply the right amount of pressure.

I really dont know how to deal with this at all. Its just not fair. Not at all.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 05:15 pm
Aw, sweetie, talk if you feel like it. We're always here to listen.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Plant a Seed
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 09:18:27