Plant a Seed

jespah

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 04:53 pm
Seed! You handsome d00d!
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 05:09 pm
With responses like that one, I should have come here first when I was in search of a prom date!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 07:41 pm
Hey! Seed! You're back!!!

Just for you...
http://www.chesapeakehome.com/partners/988/images/news/idealibrary/HomeInteriors/Doneckers/Images/Carol-Bolton.-sofa.jpg

BTW, your daughter will have the best possible middle name. I should know. My middle name is Lynn, too. (Really!)
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 03:48 pm
glad to know that there are so many people out there with a couch that I can crash on Smile
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 03:55 pm
Seed--

For you, I'll even vacuum off most of the dog hair--and your pillowcase will be spiffy clean.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 06:24 pm
Hey, Seed! Good to see you. Are you still in the Army?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 07:31 pm
Spiffy clean? i know im special now!

And yep, still in the army!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 07:46 pm
I've always wanted to go to a prom.

A sofa for Seed. A prom for me. I think that'd be a fair exchange :wink:
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 07:53 pm
May I have the next dance dearest Beth?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 07:59 pm
oh my gosh

I'm not sure I'm dressed for this ... but I'd love to dance!

What's the band playing next?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 08:07 pm
the way you are dressed matters not. only thing that matters is your state of mind, and I am quite sure your state of mind has you in a ball room dress.

I was just over heard the dj... he said a string of slow dances were in ordered.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 01:23 pm
Seed--

For you, I'd even iron the pillowcase.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 08:49 am
I've been in touch with Seed in the last couple of days.

He is back in Iraq.

I hope he'll be able to come by and post sometime soon.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 10:50 am
Where does one start to tell the tale of ones life? Especially when it seems that said life has had more starts and stops then you can seemingly keep track of.

Everyone knows of the wife leaving. Everyone knows of the daughter I was to have. Well good news on that front, Avery Linn was born in November and is healthy as can be. She is crawling and has cut two teeth. She brings me unbelievable joy. Sadly I have only been able to hold her once. Things got pretty bad with the wife. Thoughts that shouldn't have run through my head stayed for longer then they should. Fret not though, those thoughts have come gone and left no forwarding address. Which is a good thing anyways. Only ever got junk mail with him anyways.

I have deployed once again to Iraq. I have been here for 2 months now. Im in Balad right now. I am a gunner for a recovery team. We go out and bring back the vehicles that break down or get hit by road side bombs. We provide our own security, hence be being a gunner. I have been blown up already, thrown from my position behind the gun, out on to the road. I have taken sniper fire, all missing but a crappy glancing shot that did nothing but make me angry. I have been forced to face situations I never wanted nor thought I would have to face.

On another note, the wife has done a complete 180 turn. She has confessed that 90 percent of what a cured in the last year and a half was her fault, told me she is still in love with me and wants me back. A flurry of emotions fly through my head. My mind now a days sits in a snow storm that is so thick I can barely make out my solutions from that thoughts that brought forth the solutions.

Recently I have been thinking as well on what I want to do with my life. The army is great, yet it seems like for the last three years I have been playing. The army is a great place to hide, and hiding is what I feel like I have been doing. I have come to the decision that I want to be a children's consoler. I don't think adults would really ever understand me, and thus would never really take me serious enough to take serious the help I was trying to give them. College was fun the first time around. I didn't take it serious, and I feel that when I go back, I go back with a firm mind, and a reason to really step forward and somehow find a way to make my mark. After all, what's the point of going into the world, if you have nothing to show that you have been there.

I find myself writing in a note book every night, or at least every chance i get. I really didnt think about what I wrote or read what I left behind on the paper until the other night. I sat down and realize that they were all short letters to Avery. I find that if I write to her and tell her of my days and just things I think she will need to know in the future that I am more comfortable in myself as well in my lack of a real relationship with here.

Sometimes I feel as if life sucks. Then I step back, and thanks god that I have a life that has the ability to have more then one emotion felt. I must go, will check back in the next chance I get. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Gene
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 10:59 am
Welcome back, Gene.

Welcome Avery Linn!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 11:02 am
Seed! So glad to hear that you are alive and, well, hanging in there, if not exactly well. It sounds like you've been through an immense amount of stress and could use a big break.
On the other hand, you have a good head on your shoulders and I'm sure it will get you through the rocky times as best as can be.
How long will you be deployed? I can't imagine dodging open fire on the streets of Baghdad, doesn't get much tougher than that. I'll be thinking of you and asking the divine powers to protect you while you're there.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 11:35 am
I am glad to hear from you Mr Seed. Very Happy

I have no words for you.. but a virtual hug should get my point across..
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 11:54 am
So much hitting the fan!
I'm amazed you're handling all of this as well as you are. You've got my
prayers and best wishes, man.
Stay low. This too shall pass.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 11:56 am
Hey, Seed. Can you do YouTube? Got a song for 'ya. Glad you are back and posting again.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 12:16 pm
Yo, seed.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Plant a Seed
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 10:15:58