Next Version of God.....!

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 11:11 am
hi to all souls,

Is anybody aware about it that where the next version of god (like ..... Lord Ram, Lord Krishna, Lord Buddha, Lord Osho, Lord Jéezas Kriest, Lord Mahaveera, Lord Laotshu...etc.) will be born in near future.....?

Because in all religions, one thing is comman that every religion believes that the god definitely comes after an interval when something is going to be wrong which can destroy the whole world truthness, politeness and honesty.

These days all the above said things are irrelavant and corruption & terrorism are covered the whole world.

Now its the high time to come like Lord krishna who can control it and can maintain the truthness, politeness and honesty.

So, my question is that "What will be the place where that type of soul born and do his duty".....?

Don't you think guys these situations are very painfull for us.....?

Have a nice day to all souls.

Regards.....
Satyanand Verma
One of the Happening Intimator of Future.
India.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 686 • Replies: 7
No top replies

BDV

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 04:41 pm
Lord God force of the skywalker religion, who fight the evil of the emperor who lives in and runs hell with lord vader standing faithfully at his side. I believe his story will come in 6 holy books (Last 3 written before the dubious first 3) and as its the future it will also be available on DVD in many different screen formats.

May the force be with you
0 Replies

tinygiraffe

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2007 06:57 pm
/* on the one hand, this is a joke about computers, on the other hand, i'm genuinely hoping that the "next version of god" is open source. */

most
{
religions("agree that god or gods is or adds up to being as powerful as everything else. there are some gods that are limited, and some that are imperfect, but no more so than everything else. if they are imperfect, then open source gods could be improved on. if they are perfect, we could experiece a little more of that perfection, perhaps with a little less exclusion and vendor lock-in. perfection is very nice, yes, but so is compatibility and cross-platform performance.")
}
/* Smile amen */
0 Replies

hankarin

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 01:56 pm
where the next version of god (like ..... Lord Ram, Lord Krishna, Lord Buddha, Lord Osho, Lord Jéezas Kriest, Lord Mahaveera, Lord Laotshu...etc.) will be born in near future

Hollywood, California USA, sometime in the near future. I will let you know the release date as soon as it becomes available.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 02:04 pm
Satyanand
(I wish to get some clarification from you because I am far far away from your residence.
Recently I read an article in German SPIEGEL.
Is it true that A big Buddha's statue is going to be erected in UP with the support of many Europeans and Dalai Lama?
Are they going to evacuate some thousand residents (farmers) to make this TOURIST ATTRACTION ?)
The next new edition is only an addition of rubbish.
Am I wrong?
0 Replies

hankarin

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 02:31 pm
Rubbish is usually produced in Hollywood, California USA although on occasion they manage to put out something worth seeing.

Discussion of the existence of God tends to be frowned upon in the Spirituality & Religion section of this forum.

However, if what you say is true, you may want to keep it a secret in order to protect he, she, and/or it from harm.
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 03:50 am
Your wait is over.

Voila! [Does elaborate and unneccessary bow]
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 04:14 am
Re: Satyanand
Ramafuchs wrote:
(I wish to get some clarification from you because I am far far away from your residence.
Recently I read an article in German SPIEGEL.
Is it true that A big Buddha's statue is going to be erected in UP with the support of many Europeans and Dalai Lama?
Are they going to evacuate some thousand residents (farmers) to make this TOURIST ATTRACTION ?)
The next new edition is only an addition of rubbish.
Am I wrong?

That's correct about the statue, but seriously, I don't think the plan is ever going to materialize. None of their grand plans ever have. Full stop.
0 Replies