Any one know the answer i sure as heck don't...

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 01:04 am
you are stranded on an island. you have a few chickens who are prolific egg layers. 12 boxes of corn flakes and three books: the grapes of wrath, malcom x's autobiography, and the death of artemio cruz. you also have access to a natural fresh water spring. what is the way to survive the longest??? Question Question Question
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,460 • Replies: 6
No top replies

contrex

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 01:41 am
keep some of the chickens alive with the cornflakes, live on the eggs, don't slaughter any yet. Tear up the books to make litter for the chickens. Let some of the chicks hatch and grow. Unless the island is completely without vegetation, you will find stuff to feed to the chickens.
0 Replies

EamonnKeane

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2007 07:52 pm
But Malcolm X's ghost would kill you!
0 Replies

Wucadlak

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2007 02:58 pm
Rearrange the letters in the title of the books to "The wrath of malcom x's grapes". Feed wrath grapes to the chickens for them to hatch a mutant chicken.

Well..... atleast you would have fun
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2007 09:21 pm
eat the books while the eggs hatch into more chickens. feed em all with the cornflakes and eachother until you have a whole chickenfarm and live happily ever after.
0 Replies

Mapu

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 10:19 pm
Use all the books and cornflakes boxes and semen to paper masche a boat. skin the chickens and use the feathers as a sail, Sail away to freedom all the more eating chickens and enjoying the sunset.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 07:08 am
Learn to fish.
0 Replies