The Most Confusing Game On A2K

kickycan

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 12:54 pm
The protest/challenge has been recorded, and is being placed under advisement, using paragraph 23B:22-77c, d, and e, of the sub-guide of the subdirectorial pamphlet received 12/3/2003, given as requested by committee members in search of appropriate rules deemed unworthy in the past iteration of sub-guide A, listed and qualified within the thirty-day grace period of intended ratification requirements. This was in no way related to anything numerical, and as such, will not have any bearing on any investigation or sub-investigation in the matter in question.

It has been put under advisement, and an answer should be forthcoming. According to the latest iteration of guidebook D, subparagraph 12, part CC:3-8, submitted 9/3/2007, this should not hinder game play and the continuation of said game should then commence directly, with the post on the last page posted before said challenge and subsequent investigation.

With that being said, we will begin with the last "clean" post, as defined in the sub-glossary of Appendix G-39.

Please proceed from this point, and remember, it's numerical!

Goom-Galesh, Gool Gagool, where ever you are, I LOVE YOU!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 01:34 pm
You are such a delightful idiot, Kicky! tee hee
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 01:35 pm
How dare you call me delightful!

0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 03:34 pm
You are Lobby Lud and I claim my ten dollar prize.

Lobby rhymes with Nobby Stiles the famous Manchester United amd England half-back and he never made any pictures with that load of musicians.

0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 10:33 am
Eat my shorts dickwad!

Goom-Galesh, Gool Gagool, where ever you are, I DO LOVE YOU!
0 Replies

ksanfo

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 04:52 pm
I'm breaking the rules HAHA-HA HA HA-HA Razz
0 Replies