The Most Confusing Game On A2K

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 04:27 pm
This isn't really a game, but here are the rules. You will respond based on how many. Not alphabetical, but numerical. You see? Also, when you post, you should make the last word of the post rhyme with a famous celebrity, but only celebrities who have NOT been in a movie with Kevin Bacon, Kevin Spacey, Kevin James, Kevin Nealon, or Kevin Cronin, lead singer of REO Speedwagon. Oh, and you should use CAPS on posts with less than the amount of posts divided by the page number the post appears on. You follow me so far? Good.

The rest of the rules are as follows:

Every post must end with the phrase, "Goom-Galesh, Gool Gagool, where ever you are, I LOVE YOU!" UNLESS we are on an even page number at the time. IF YOU POST THIS PHRASE ON AN ODD PAGE YOU ARE OUT OF THE GAME AND MUST START OVER AT PAGE ONE. Are you still with me? Excellent. Now, any word/words posted that are deemed unworthy of the game, and therefore the thread, shall be distinguished by quoting the full text that you deem unworthy, prefaced with as many little drunk guy emoticons (Drunk Drunk) as you care to use. ANYONE MAY DEEM ANY WORD/WORDS UNWORTHY, EXCEPT THE LEAD POSTER, WHO MAY NOT, UNTIL THEY HAVE SUBMITTED THREE "SUBMISSION" POSTS. Okay, you're still with me, right? Great. Then let's play! This is going to be so fun, don't you think? Cool! Let's play then, shall we?

Okay, to start it off, I'll say...

Baboon! Baboon! Red! Baboon!

"Goom-Galesh, Gool Gagool, where ever you are, I LOVE YOU!"

(don't forget, it's numerical!)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,592 • Replies: 25
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 04:33 pm
Oh, and if nobody posts within five minutes of your post, you win, and are allowed to post a swear word of your choosing. BUT, if you win more than three times the amount of characters in the three posts beginning the past three thread pages divided by the amount of times you've won, you must stop posting until the page before the next page ends, thus bringing you to the next page in the thread. You follow me? Good.

Goom-Galesh, Gool Gagool, where ever you are, I LOVE YOU!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 04:34 pm
Ooh, look! I won!

assface!

0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 04:35 pm
HELP, HELP, echo Â…HELP HELP

Kicky has run outta Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk

Shortest thread ever!!!

"Goom-Galesh, Gool Gagool, drool where ever you are, I LOVE YOU TWO!"
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 04:36 pm
You don't have enough to do, do you, dear? How about looking through the Classifieds for a job and apartment?

{cackle...cackle...}

"Goom-Galesh, Gool Gagool, drool where ever you are, I LOVE YOU TWO!"

(shouldn't that be, "TOO"?)

And ... oh dear, I'm on page one and believe I have to start over.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 04:40 pm
"(shouldn't that be, "TOO"?)"

The rules state; numerical!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 04:40 pm
You guys are playing all wrong! FOLLOW THE RULES TO THE LETTER PLEASE!

Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk

Tryagain wrote:
echo

Mame wrote:
You don't have enough to do

Goom-Galesh, Gool Gagool where ever you are, I LOVE YOU!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 04:43 pm
Tryagain wrote:
The rules state; numerical!!!

Very Astute. You may get this right yet. BUT YOU FAILED TO POST THE REQUIRED PHRASE! Now, you must start over!

Man, I am so winning this game...

Goom-Galesh, Gool Gagool where ever you are, I LOVE YOU!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 04:49 pm
Not that the past five years on this thread weren't demonstrably nuts. They were. But they were nuts in a generally recognizable way. Never mind all of that easy-to-come-by laughs. What really matters is how the past five years challenged us all to rip off our neckties, shed our standard-issue business suits, and, most important, lose our Model T-type business thinking.

But that was the past five years. For the next five years, we're going to go from nuts to flat-out freakin' crazy. For the next five years, it's games on a wartime footing -- a high-stakes, high-risk, high-profile event that is filled with uncertainty and ambiguity. And clear-cut performance outcomes matter more than ever before. You can still invent your own rules, be your own brand, and promote your own project -- you just gotta sprint and deliver. Four story walk-up; what a laugh! Drunk Drunk

Goom-Galesh, Gool Gagool, drool where ever you are, I NEED YOU!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 05:04 pm
Very good, Tryagain! That post was almost within the rules. You know which ones you mistakenly didn't follow, don't you? You're with me, right? Yeah. AND, you won! That's your first win! Now it's a tie, with Mame lagging behind, and anyone else who hasn't joined in this round looking on like a dope going, "Huh?"...and that's okay, because they don't understand THE GAME! Anyway, now you have one swear word allowance, as per the rules stated in post one or two (or TOO? NO! It's numerical!) And remember, once we get to the next page, the even page rules go into effect!

0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 05:13 pm
There are at least two people that are on this thread that are nuttier than loons. One of them started this thread, and the other one has WON it once. Numerically speaking, we're now up to four. We're up to five if you count the one who isn't nuts, but is, in fact, smart, witty, intelligent, and classy. However, this one is very willing to 'play along' and pretend to be nuts just for the fun of it all. Now, isn't that the name of the game, people?

Dickwad!

0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 05:20 pm
Not numerical THAT way! Numerical the other way! PLEASE GO BACK AND RE-READ THE RULES OF THE GAME. Also, we are now on an even page! Please none of that Goom-Galesh, Gool Gagool stuff on THIS PAGE! UNLESS...well, you should just go re-read the rules and you'll see what I'm saying. Sheesh, Mame, is it really that confusing to you!?

It's a simple game, dammit!

And, I won again! HA! I'm in the lead! ****!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 05:22 pm
**** rhymes with Pitt and I'm pretty sure Pretty Boy has been in a movie with one of those guys, so sad to say, but I think you LOSE, Mister!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 05:25 pm
That may or may not be true, but how about THIS, sister!?

Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk

Mame wrote:

Ha! It's numerical, baby!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 05:28 pm
LOL LOL LOL

Stick THAT in your pipe and smoke it, big fella!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 05:47 pm
Now THAT is a good post! You're catching on now! And you actually won one!

Okay, good round so far. I am leading by a LOT, but it is a virtual tie between you and Tryagain, as tabulated using unrelated articles of sub-rule paragraph 2a, page 12 of subgroup G-47.3 of the big book of simple rules, which states, "one rule only is to be followed at a time, but shall remain unknown to all players until such time as deemed necessary and appropriate by whoever shall deem it necessary and appropriate, using the bi-laws of sub-article 2:34-6a, b, and c of the rules as set forth irrevocably, necessarily, and appropriately, withstanding article 17;19a-f3, wheresoever..."

Man, I'm soooooo kicking ass in this game!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 07:25 pm
Oh, oh, oh... of course you're kicking ass, Kickycan, as you are the Game and Heretofore Unknown Rule Meister (gee, should i have put HYPHENS in there??! HA) ... we can but try to catch up with you.

I'd like to see you really challenge yourself and add to the A2k Story - come on, do us all a favour and write some more drivel -- where it counts!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 04:23 pm
First of all, Kickys rules break the rhym and so regardless of its merits would need to be agreed and the parsing added to the post beforehand; in the interim, now they aren't in chronological order, which is the order in which they are checked whether they should be unprotected; please fix them.

Now, this change is extra maintenance and there is no need to organize these because permanently/indefinitely protected pages are moved elsewhere, not re-ordered on this page. This page is for temporarily protected pages or as a holding area for pages that are then listed elsewhere. This is a special example of why reverting without discussion, or alternatively understanding, is bad dude.

1,3,5,7,9 all in a line

Mame the Dame Razz
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 07:40 am
I sometimes enjoy a strong smelly stilton.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 11:31 am
I protest that Lezzles is deliberately trying to complicate matters, or how you say in Boston: A chain is as strong as its weakest bolt out of the blue with a dish fit to drop in the bucket.

Let me know the result, I will take it in the study!
0 Replies