What's it all about Bullwinkle?

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 01:59 pm
This morning I was driving to the market via Ladera Drive and saw a dead Rocket J. Squirrel. Flat as a dead cat run over numerous times by cement trucks. I suppose the neighbors will tell me his death is the epitome of meaninglessness.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 870 • Replies: 5
No top replies

nightrider

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:21 pm
Quote:
This morning I was driving to the market via Ladera Drive and saw a dead Rocket J. Squirrel. Flat as a dead cat run over numerous times by cement trucks. I suppose the neighbors will tell me his death is the epitome of meaninglessness.

hey as i have pointed out deans claim in another thread
you cant say the squirrel is dead till you tell us what life is -untill i know what life is how can i tell if the squirrel is dead ie lacks life
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:40 pm
prince of darkness wrote:
you cant say

prince of darkness wrote:
untill i know

Sillylessness
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:43 pm
nightrider wrote:
Quote:

hey as i have pointed out deans claim in another thread
you cant say the squirrel is dead till you tell us what life is -untill i know what life is how can i tell if the squirrel is dead ie lacks life

How can you tell what being run over numerous times by a cement truck is unless you have experienced it?
0 Replies

nightrider

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:46 pm
Quote:
Sillylessness

nevertheless
Quote:

so please tell us what life is -if you cant -then the squirrel cant lack it and be dead
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:51 pm
Life is when the squirrel lacked death.
0 Replies