a11111

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 08:52 pm
I am a man, but I love little girls. Please, tell me what OSHO said about it (which book). Is it Wrong? Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,851 • Replies: 23
No top replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 10:37 pm
I think you already know it's wrong. I will be praying for you.
0 Replies

anton bonnier

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 12:04 am
Not only is it wrong... It's incurable, the longer you are afflicted the more the chance of little girls paying the penalty of your affliction... That's if you are a pedophile.

Ma... Just what I' de expect of a devote holyier than thou Christian, what the f--k you going to pray for?
0 Replies

skilos

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 12:05 am
Re: Pedophilia
a11111 wrote:
I am a man, but I love little girls. Please, tell me what OSHO said about it (which book). Is it Wrong? Thanks!

Go play in speeding traffic
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 05:27 am
anton bonnier wrote:

Ma... Just what I' de expect of a devote holyier than thou Christian, what the f--k you going to pray for?

Maybe for God to smite him down? Shocked
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 05:47 am
Rolling Eyes

Nothing to see here folks, keep moving along.

Just some Saturday night trolling.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 03:28 pm
a11111 wrote:

You are a SICK puppy.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 01:22 pm
anton bonnier wrote:
It's incurable

That's a crock. It's curable with a competent psychologist.
0 Replies

Bartikus

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 07:07 pm
anton bonnier wrote:
Not only is it wrong... It's incurable, the longer you are afflicted the more the chance of little girls paying the penalty of your affliction... That's if you are a pedophile.

Give evidence.

I believe what Ma said she would pray for was contained in the very sentence where she said she would pray in the first place.

You say it's "incurable" yet rail against Ma for saying she would pray for HIM! (hint)

Does everyone that prays for someone with an incurable condition qualify for being "holier than thou" or just Ma?

The guy asked if it was wrong and she said......yeah. Just like most anyone else would say. Are they "holier than thou" also?

Anything wrong with saying..."I wish you luck in overcoming this desire/temptation/condition?" Of course not.

Someone else tells this man with his 'incurable' condition to play in speeding traffic and.........(crickets)
0 Replies

Bartikus

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 07:14 pm
Coolwhip wrote:
anton bonnier wrote:

Maybe for God to smite him down? Shocked

Maybe she prays for God to bless and help him? Shocked

I think you have Ma confused with a previous poster.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 06:41 am
a11111 wrote:
If all you are doing is thinking about it, it is dangerous:
"But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. [15] Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. (James 1:14,15)

But if you act on it, you're in a heap of trouble, boy:
"It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones." (Luke 17:2)
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 01:48 am
Many teenage girls are dressing and acting very slutty now. It's their own fault older men are preying upon them.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 04:30 am
annoyed111 wrote:
Many teenage girls are dressing and acting very slutty now. It's their own fault older men are preying upon them.

The original post referred to "little girls". Acting on an impulse with a 15-year- old girl is obviously illegal. But if she's attractive and looks 20, then finding her attractive is not a sign of a dangerous underlying illness. Finding an 8-year-old sexually attractive certainly is.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 04:30 am
Ah, the old the teenager made me do it! defense.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 04:34 am
Am I the only one here that suspects that two of the posters on this thread are actually the same troll?

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 08:18 am
happycat wrote:
Am I the only one here that suspects that two of the posters on this thread are actually the same troll?

Rolling Eyes
Doesn't it make you annoyed!!! Question
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 10:36 am
neologist wrote:
happycat wrote:

Rolling Eyes
Doesn't it make you annoyed!!! Question

Uh, NO.
Why should I be annoyed at someone who had nothing to do on a Saturday night except make an incendiary post on a message board?

You'll notice they never came back. It was probably some kid....in both instances.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 01:03 pm
Our Christian souls of a2k will still pray for them. Nothing will phase them....
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 01:19 pm
faze
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 01:25 pm
Thank you! l Embarrassed
0 Replies