Daniel Abrahamson - FalseFlagNews - Amazing Video

Fri 24 Aug, 2007 06:34 am
Daniel Abrahamson - FalseFlagNews - Amazing Video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8545414779301935419&q=pnac&total=1226&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

http://www.falseflagnews.com
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,654 • Replies: 10
Topic Closed
No top replies

old europe

Fri 24 Aug, 2007 06:37 am
I always wanted to start a thread like that.
0 Replies

old europe

Fri 24 Aug, 2007 06:38 am
I guess I might as well have a look at the video now....
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Fri 24 Aug, 2007 06:57 am
So you'll be back in ... calculating video time 1 Std. 46 Min. 49 Sek ... in about an hour and 15 mins.

[size=7](Viertel fünf? Dreiviertel vier? I'll never get that.)[/size]
0 Replies

old europe

Fri 24 Aug, 2007 07:05 am
[size=7]Viertel fünf? Was das? Ja, viertel nach fünf.... I'm actually listening to it right now. Can't be buggered to watch that stuff, too. It's even nuttier than I thought it was... People must've completely lost their marbles![/size]
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Fri 24 Aug, 2007 09:23 am
old europe wrote:
[size=7]Viertel fünf? Was das? Ja, viertel nach fünf.... I'm actually listening to it right now. Can't be buggered to watch that stuff, too. It's even nuttier than I thought it was... People must've completely lost their marbles![/size]

[size=7]Actually, I jumped forward some hundred times on the video: I must have missed the marbles ... but there were some nuts, though.[/size]
0 Replies

old europe

Fri 24 Aug, 2007 09:31 am
Wow. I've learned so much!

Like, I totally didn't know that Clinton and Bush conspired and pushed NAFTA and CAFTA so they could send agents to Colombia and replace the local cocaine producers with their own! Now the US shadow government runs the cocaine trade from Colombia!!!

Amazing.
0 Replies

squinney

Fri 24 Aug, 2007 09:35 am
Whoa! I didn't know that either!

That's great. With all that drug money they won't need my taxes, right?
0 Replies

old europe

Fri 24 Aug, 2007 09:40 am
Actually, squinney, I just learned that what they really want is to implant you all with some kind of revolutionary, secret nano technology chips that will be controlled from satellites.

The shadow government does this by making vaccinations mandatory, but actually it's a combination of the Mossad, the CIA, the SCO and CSIOT who want to fight the Endgame against Russia and China, via nuking Iran.

They poison your food, and add stuff to your tap water to control and suppress you all, so that you won't question their decisions.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Fri 24 Aug, 2007 10:05 am
Well, that's known since ages - look at all those ..... here!
0 Replies

old europe

Fri 24 Aug, 2007 10:11 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Well, that's known since ages - look at all those ..... here!

It is?

Oh.

I thought I was the only one in the know. Well, I and all those lovely people who had actually visited that lecture, of course. And all those bloggers, who know so much about these secret shadow government plans. Nice people, I tell you. We can count ourselves lucky that they do all that research.

And I guess we're also extremely lucky that the secret shadow government and all those three-letter-agencies put their secret plans for world domination on public web sites...
0 Replies