Question about blocked internet accounts

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 01:30 am
I'll tell God. The Holy Spirit isn't supposed to undermine his authority and He's going to be right pissed.

He'll probably be coming by later with a pestilence of some sort. I'd have a good excuse ready if I were you.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 06:48 am
Bad boys, Bad Boys.

Whatcha gonna do?

Whatcha gonna do when they pray for you?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 12:26 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
I'll tell God. The Holy Spirit isn't supposed to undermine his authority and He's going to be right pissed.

He'll probably be coming by later with a pestilence of some sort. I'd have a good excuse ready if I were you.

I KNEW IT-YOU'RE JOKING.

I knew came here and posted my comments on these forums.

This is why I don't tell strangers my business-for I know you could have been praying AGAINST me.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 06:20 pm
JGoldman10 wrote:

I KNEW IT-YOU'RE JOKING.

Halleluljah and praise the lord.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 10:56 pm
JGoldman10 wrote:

I KNEW IT-YOU'RE JOKING.

I am dead serious. You don't joke around with GOD dude.

Quote:

This is why I don't tell strangers my business-for I know you could have been praying AGAINST me.

I wasn't. I was only trying to help you by giving you The Lord's warning. But now I'm pissed and I will pray against you. You had better pray ten times harder than I will cause I can pray up quite the storm. Let's see who God likes more (I tithe 80% so you better watch out).
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 02:02 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
JGoldman10 wrote:

I KNEW IT-YOU'RE JOKING.

I am dead serious. You don't joke around with GOD dude.

Quote:

I wasn't. I was only trying to help you by giving you The Lord's warning. But now I'm pissed and I will pray against you. You had better pray ten times harder than I will cause I can pray up quite the storm. Let's see who God likes more (I tithe 80% so you better watch out).

That's not what the Holy Spirit told me.
Firstly I didn't even tell anyone here what the name of the website I was talking about is called.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 02:25 pm
bends over and takes and knee and begs for the privilege of being able to do a PM again
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 03:32 pm
JGoldman10 wrote:

Firstly I didn't even tell anyone here what the name of the website I was talking about is called.

The Lord Jesus Christ told me it is g4tv, whatever that means. He says his pestilence will itch something awful so you better heed his warning.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 03:38 pm
At the time of receiving of the Word of Wisdom little was known of the composition of tea or coffee. The study of the ingredients of the natural products of the plant kingdom was in its infancy, as indeed was the whole science of chemisty. It was of course assumed, since these beverages had some distinct effect upon the body, that they contained some "active principle".
In 1921, a white, silky substance, odorless and bitter to the taste, was extracted from coffee and named caffeine. Six years later, the same substance was found to exist in tea. Thousands of chemical analyses of tea and coffee have been made during the last century. Coffee contains small quantities of several substances of questionable value to man...Tea, in addition to several other somewhat harmful substances, contains three to six percent (at times as high as 25 percent) of tannin. A small quantity of tannin is found in coffee also. A cup of tea or coffee contains about one to one and one-half grains of caffeine.
Caffeine...is a drug, an alkaloid, related to some of the most violent of poisons. When it enters the human body, it produces at first a feeling of stimulation, followed in due course by a period of depressions, relief from which is sought by the use of more caffeine. It is, therefore, habit-forming, so that the power of the will is weakened. From this, it is my opinion that any consumption of caffeine in any form is violation of the Word of Wisdom.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 05:30 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
JGoldman10 wrote:

The Lord Jesus Christ told me it is g4tv, whatever that means. He says his pestilence will itch something awful so you better heed his warning.

That's not the site I was talking about, but okay.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 10:15 pm
Jesus said he may have gotten the sites mixed up, as he's new to the "internets" and hasn't quite gotten the hang of it.

But he told me specifically to let you know that if you make fun of him for it he will smite you.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 03:32 pm
do you think the gods see me begging for PMs?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 03:57 pm
husker wrote:
do you think the gods see me begging for PMs?

Nope.
0 Replies