Question about blocked internet accounts

TTH

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 06:05 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
TTH, you are going a bit too far to the extreme...
I don't agree. How about I go into a store and the manager bans me from that store. I don't have the right to go back and if I do it is called trespassing.

I am editing to add this:
ebrown_p wrote:
These websites are more like businesses or commuity museums-- where the public can wander in, then private houses.
It is still someone's property and should be treated as such.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 06:09 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
No need to prove anything.

I am a despot on my site-- if I suspect it is the same person... off he goes.

That is the advantage of having my own web site... no?

Okay-well then rather than be a sneak-maybe you can answer my question. How do you persuade website managers to change their minds on certain issues?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 06:12 pm
TTH wrote:
JGoldman10 wrote:
Some of these website community managers go to ridiculous extremes-you do something a certian way they claim you're abusing their system, or say the system's not intended to be used that way.

Some of them are such sticklers is that they won't listen to you-all they care about is enforcing their rules.

Then when you try to talk to them to tell them you made an error they don't want to hear and lie and say the site's not for the purposes you said-they act like they resent you being there and act like you're the bad guy.

Other people have the nerve to stick their nose in your business and ask you what you're up to.

I was at one site and I kept getting warned about the mistakes I made-I was trying to follow the rules. I slipped and made another error then they said they were going to block me from using a certain part of the their site.

I tried talking and reasoning with the manager and he still didn't want to unblock that certain part of the site. It's like Moses trying to talk to Pharoah.

As I said there are ways to get back to these sits without them knowing it's you-I have done it before.

That's why I pray.
What don't you understand? It seems simple to me. It is NOT YOUR SITE. If the owner doesn't want you on it and you have been banned then you should respect their wishes. Do you also break into houses or cars? You obviously have no respect for other people's property.

That's not what I'm talking about. I know it's not my site.

I didn't get banned-I requested that my profile be removed.

If you go to seek a manager at a store about a job and they tell you no should you stop shopping there? No, you have as much right to shop there as anyone else.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 06:23 pm
ebrown_p wrote:

The websites we are talking about are spaces where the public has been invited. Websites that don't open themselves to strangers don't have this problem.

These websites are more like businesses or commuity museums-- where the public can wander in, then private houses.

Yes-public and private sites that invite people to join them.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 06:35 pm
JGoldman10 wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:

The websites we are talking about are spaces where the public has been invited. Websites that don't open themselves to strangers don't have this problem.

It doesn't matter to me whether it is public or private. It is someone's property and they make the rules, you don't.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 06:42 pm
TTH wrote:
JGoldman10 wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:

It doesn't matter to me whether it is public or private. It is someone's property and they make the rules, you don't.

True-but I've prayed an various occasions to get people to overturn a decision they made on something and they did.

I pray for favor and read Bible scriptures over them.

I am a Christian and God gives me favor.

Every one you meet is different-there are people who are willing to work with you and those that want to turn on you.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 06:45 pm
Reply to all
Enough negativity-If you a computer ane the portals are blocked on it and you successfully open a new account on another computer and you go back to the site where the portals were blacked, and access the new account will the portals still be blocked on that computer?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 06:48 pm
Reply to ebrown_p
ebrown_p wrote:

Even if it's not the same person? I was at some sites where the mods accused me of being an alt and it wasn't true.

Could you please answer my question-how do you persuade forum mods to change their minds on certian issues related to the site?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 07:01 pm
Reply to TTH
TTH wrote:
JGoldman10 wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:

Do you know about God and the power of prayer?

Rules are made-but people can make exceptions to rules.

My family had problems dealing with certain financial institutions-they took money from which we didn't authorize them to take-we prayed, and we dealt with the matter witht he right approach and we got our money back.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 08:06 pm
Is anybody here?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 08:14 pm
TTH wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:
I don't agree. How about I go into a store and the manager bans me from that store. I don't have the right to go back and if I do it is called trespassing.

ebrown_p wrote:

We don't agree with you.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 08:26 pm
ebrown_p wrote:

Ebrown_p are you still here?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 12:14 pm
Reply to ebrown_P
ebrown_p wrote:

Hello ebrown_p - did you get the PM I sent you?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 04:56 pm
Reply to THH
TTH wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:

ebrown_p wrote:

I wanted to point out to you-if you're reading this-I'm a man of God.

I was banned from another forum for 4 months-the mods thought I was trying to sign in under another alias-I prayed about it and I just got an amil stating my account was reinstated.

Like I sadi when you pray-things happen. God can make a way to go back to these forum even when they ban you.

People can still change their minds.

As I said, I didn't get banned from the other site I was talking about-I requested that my account be removed. When something like this happens I wait a while and pray in th meantime-and I keep praying till I get what I want.

I'm not going back to the other site until I"m sure it's the right time to and that I'm doing to right thing.

That's a testimony right there.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 05:18 pm
yeah I read it
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 10:37 pm
TTH wrote:
yeah I read it

There's a saying, "one monkey doesn't stop the show".

Which means I search for other ventures in the meantime and don't let one thing hold me up.

I don't give up easily-

I will go back to that other site I was talking about.
They said if I came back they'd let me use one part of their site-but I'm believing in Jesus' name they will let me use the other parts of the site also. I'm believing in God for total victory.

Yeah I made a mistake and did something I wasn't supposed to but GOd is a God of another chance.

The Word says He'll give me the desires of my heart.

I know God's working out-and He'll reveal to me what to do so I can ask questions at that site again. Very Happy
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 10:46 pm
JGoldman10,

I'm not quite sure why (far be it from me to question his ways) but I received a message from God saying that this time it is His will for you not to visit that site anymore.

He says it's for your own good and to let you know. I'm not sure why and am just happy to be his messenger.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 11:27 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
JGoldman10,

I'm not quite sure why (far be it from me to question his ways) but I received a message from God saying that this time it is His will for you not to visit that site anymore.

He says it's for your own good and to let you know. I'm not sure why and am just happy to be his messenger.

Hi-are you sure that came from God? Sometimes something happens but I pray and wait a while before I go back to deal with it. I'm going to pray about it also.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2007 02:09 am
I just prayed about it again, and he said he already told me the answer and not to bother him again. I wouldn't pray about it if I were you, he sounded pissed that I'd doubted him.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2007 10:46 am
Craven de Kere wrote:
I just prayed about it again, and he said he already told me the answer and not to bother him again. I wouldn't pray about it if I were you, he sounded pissed that I'd doubted him.

I disagree with you-the Holy Spirit told me not to worry about it.
0 Replies