Restaurants of Italy

Raphillon

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 02:08 am
Gualtiero Marchesi is regarded as the best Italian chef and with good reasons, IMHO.

Yesterday I went to "il guscio" in Frascati, a simple little restaurant with a grat cuisine. :wink:
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 02:25 am
I like to read about the very great places, but they are entirely out of my league financially, even if I could ever get a reservation. Not to mention, a flight, et al. I speak from desire here, Raphillon, and not from travel funds.

I like to read about those, but very much like to hear about a place like 'il guscio'.
0 Replies

Raphillon

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 02:33 am
ossobuco wrote:
I like to read about the very great places, but they are entirely out of my league financially, even if I could ever get a reservation. Not to mention, a flight, et al. I speak from desire here, Raphillon, and not from travel funds.

I like to read about those, but very much like to hear about a place like 'il guscio'.

I understand Smile

You could go to Marchesi's restaurant, but it is, for most of us a "once in a lifetime" place....
0 Replies