Women and Men's Genitals...

Montana

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 08:33 pm
Eva wrote:
So...how tall did those sunflowers grow, M? Laughing

Because of all the rain we had, keeping me from making the garden in time to plant on time, my tallest sunflower is now about 12" tall Laughing

Next year I'm planting trees that grow 4-6 ft a year, which get to be about 7-8 ft tall.

In the mean time, I may have a bit of privacy from my late planted sunflowers by the beginning of september when the summer is at its end Laughing
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 12:29 am
Tico wrote:
So there ya are, guys: Get yourself a dirty place in Serbia, decorate with Kryptonite, practice S&M but not oral sex, while exposing your genitalia to a woman who you've known 4 years or less. It's the formula for true happiness.

Twisted Evil

(I can only assume that the article is a joke.)

First you want to build up their egos by admiring their penises and wind up having them think they're supermen, then you want to decorate them with Kryptonite and expose their genitalia to some woman. While the results may be laughable, do you really think the formula for true happiness is watching the debilitating effects of the dreaded Kryptonite on our men-of-steel's members.

Then again, you could be right.........
0 Replies