Women and Men's Genitals...

Mame

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 02:57 pm
Very Happy

Be a good one for the Sig Lines thread, though.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 04:25 pm
sweettart wrote:
That is what I mean Miller and Montana. You have gone on and on about the penis on this page and are building the ego's of the men that read this. They are now feeling very good about themselves and will strut through soon to continue to boast about their penis.

But no one is going on about the female genitalia and how great it is. The women are not bragging about their own goodies. The penis gets all of the attention from the women and the men.

The poor vagina does not get ogled.

Why not start a new thread on the subject? Could be very interesting, don't you think?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 04:26 pm
Francis wrote:
sweettart wrote:
The penis gets all of the attention from the women and the men.

That's a really weird comment. At least to me..

What do you suppose it means?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 06:27 pm
sweettart wrote:
That is what I mean Miller and Montana. You have gone on and on about the penis on this page and are building the ego's of the men that read this. They are now feeling very good about themselves and will strut through soon to continue to boast about their penis.

But no one is going on about the female genitalia and how great it is. The women are not bragging about their own goodies. The penis gets all of the attention from the women and the men.

Hmmmmmm.....Interesting........ I seem to know tons of men that pay all kinds of attention to the woman goodies ;-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 06:29 pm
Have our goodies lost attention, while I wasn't looking?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 06:42 pm
Montana wrote:
Have our goodies lost attention, while I wasn't looking?

Thanks for pointing that aspect of the problem out. Now we can all rest in peace, for the rest of the evening. Laughing
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 06:46 pm
Now that I think about it, the average woman might appreciate the occasional "Nice 'gina," or "Swell vag you got there!"

Women like compliments.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 06:49 pm
The current term is VaJayJay.

Joe(I watch the Soup)Nation Embarrassed
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 06:50 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 06:51 pm
Mame wrote:
Very Happy

Be a good one for the Sig Lines thread, though.

I just noticed your sig line, Mame Laughing
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 07:17 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing

And it IS Va-jay-jay - love it! But see Montana, if you keep your clothes on, no one gets to see it, so obviously if you know so many men, wait, let me quote you directly:

"Hmmmmmm.....Interesting........ I seem to know tons of men that pay all kinds of attention to the woman goodies"

Maybe it's because you're always running around your yard in the nude? Huh, Huh?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 07:41 pm
An excerpt from the rest of the article has some interesting statistics too.

Read the whole thing here:

http://www.harpers.org/archive/2007/07/0081603

Quote:
German researchers studying the evolutionary aspects of sex found that 60 percent of thirty-year-old women desire frequent sex with their partners at the outset of a relationship; within four years, however, fewer than half do, and after twenty years only about 20 percent want regular sex. Ninety percent of the women studied (and a mere 25 percent of the men) seek "tenderness" from their mates. Women are more likely than men to ogle the genitals of a member of the opposite sex, a study found, though in general people are more attracted to faces than to bodies. Primates who engage in greater male-on-male competition devote more brain matter to aggression, whereas gentler species, in which males and females tend to mix socially, have bigger brains and higher-level thinking. People who have enjoyed oral sex with more than five people are 250 times more likely to develop throat cancer, and men who practice S&M score higher on tests of psychological well-being. Scientists found that exposure to dirt enhances one's mood and boosts the immune system. Kryptonite was discovered in Serbia.

0 Replies

Tico

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 09:01 pm
So there ya are, guys: Get yourself a dirty place in Serbia, decorate with Kryptonite, practice S&M but not oral sex, while exposing your genitalia to a woman who you've known 4 years or less. It's the formula for true happiness.

Twisted Evil

(I can only assume that the article is a joke.)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 09:07 pm
Mame wrote:

And it IS Va-jay-jay - love it! But see Montana, if you keep your clothes on, no one gets to see it, so obviously if you know so many men, wait, let me quote you directly:

"Hmmmmmm.....Interesting........ I seem to know tons of men that pay all kinds of attention to the woman goodies"

Maybe it's because you're always running around your yard in the nude? Huh, Huh?

Hey, what can I say Cool
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 02:18 am
Mame wrote:

Is there a better way to get a good tan? Laughing
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 02:19 am
Montana wrote:
Mame wrote:

Hey, what can I say Cool

Good point!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 02:38 pm
Just point me in the right direction.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 02:39 pm
Miller wrote:
Mame wrote:

Yeah, I got pretty good tan this year :-D
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 03:24 pm
So...how tall did those sunflowers grow, M? Laughing
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 06:24 pm
Montana wrote:
Miller wrote:
Mame wrote:

Yeah, I got pretty good tan this year :-D

That's the point, isnt it? Laughing
0 Replies