Dentist Goes Wild!

Montana

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 07:40 pm
Don't blame you Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 07:47 pm
You know what really gets me scratching me head? I know way too many people who seem to enjoy very going to their Docs and hospitals and they talk about it constantly, like it was almost something to be proud of Confused

They are so obsessed with their bodies that they don't seem to think of much else.

These are the ones that have to tell you whenever someone has died, regardless of whether I knew the person or not.

Just makes me want to say "If you weren't so wrapped up in illness and death, maybe you could actually live a little".
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 07:59 pm
And these are the very ones, who seem to think going to wakes is a form of recreation.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 10:22 pm
Yeah, exactly!!! The same darm ones! Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 10:24 pm
They get all excited when talking about funerals. They can't wait to see people they haven't seen for a while Shocked
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 01:06 pm
Montana wrote:
They get all excited when talking about funerals. They can't wait to see people they haven't seen for a while Shocked

They want to "view" the open casket and then talk about the deceased for the next 10 months. Cool
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 05:58 pm
It's madening!
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 08:34 pm
Montana wrote:
Don't blame you Laughing

It would be pointless, right? Laughing
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 08:50 pm
assuming his atty took 1/3, didnt the dentist make a 250K profit? What if he was in cahoots with his former employee? What A SCAM. Im a st5udent of scams. This would be a silver award scam., if my scenario were true.
I agree with kicky .

I have a set of fake teeth that are called TEEF, you can find em in all styles and shades of green on the web. I got the hillbilly kind where you have these huuuge gums and only2 teeth on one side of your mouth. I love to wear em when I go down to the coffee shop and theres some new people there. Great fun. Its like a license to be simple.
0 Replies