Why did you choose your screen name?

Misti26

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2003 10:12 pm
Misti26 ~ Being from Ireland, and we had a boat called Irish Mist, and to be even more specific 26 is the day I was born on, my name came out Misti26 cuz someone already had Irish Mist:)
0 Replies

kev

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2003 07:23 am
My chosen name is so fiendishly cunning it would take the combined intellect of everyone on this forum an eternity to solve it. This is one mystery you are doomed never to know the answer to, (even though the clues are there)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2003 08:20 am
Because...you're made of kevlar?
0 Replies

kev

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2003 08:54 am
I suppose I could be made of kevlar slappy, but thats not the answer.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2003 09:54 am
Either your name is Kevin, or your from Kiev.
0 Replies

kev

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2003 10:54 am
do'h Confused
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2003 11:22 am
Do'h what? If you are going to pose a riddle you must do better than that?
0 Replies

kev

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2003 11:30 am
Aquiunk, you have solved the unsolvable, my name is indeed kevin.

Your powers of deduction would impress no lesser a luminary than sherlock holmes himself. You are to be congratulated.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2003 01:26 am
A Pom called Kev, yep that's an impenetrable mystery!
0 Replies

chrome

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2003 11:41 pm
I love this thread...

My screen name is Chrome because I love modern architecture. All chrome and glass. Chrome is also a combination of silver metals. I really prefer a cooler environment to a warmer one. The word invokes a response of cold metal or shiny reflection, like a mirror.

My avatar is from a TV show in america called Roswell. It is no longer in production. It is also a silver color and really speaks to my darkside. Plus the animation is really cool to me beacuse I am a tech nut. I love technology.

Keep posting people, this is SO interesting.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2003 10:18 am
Welcome to A2K chrome and have fun.
0 Replies

danon5

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 09:32 pm
Hi all, Like timber I seem to recall another thread somewhere, but - - -

danon was taken, so added the 5 because it's as good a number as any. Dan is my name and anon could be anyone, so together we are never alone.
The cat avatar is a sketch I made one day about 30 yrs ago.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 10:05 pm
Danon, great explanation and great sketch! Thanks for sharing:)
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2003 03:46 pm
Great imagery here.

On abuzz and just about everywhere else my name was or is Ceilityme. I shortened it here because I could.
I'm a Canadian of Irish descent.
Ceili is an irish gealic verb which loosly translates as a visit, a dance - party, gathering of people.

I've had the name forever and it has always seemed appropriate for the net. I get to dance around the world, visit whomever I like and join gatherings of very interesting individuals like here on A2K.
Thanks,
Ceili
0 Replies

THe ReDHoRN

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2003 08:30 pm
I recieved my name from a book by paul Radin talking about the myth cycles of the winnebago. It was either the Hare, the trickster or the TWIN, I chose the REDHORN! The ultimate Super-Hero!
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2003 08:20 am
quote:The cat avatar is a sketch I made one day about 30 yrs ago

love it Very Happy
0 Replies

koolplay

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 11:57 pm
my screen name,koolplay.do you think it is similar to the "coolplay",a rock band.yes,you hit it.i can't use theirs for my own,so i changed the first alphabet "c" to "k",a little transformation.but it has the same pronunciation,i like it.
the word can be divided into two words,namely "cool" and "play".i am a guy of kicking butt,moreover,i love giving a shot on everything fascinating and energetic.so you know,my screen name was carried over A2K in this way.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 01:05:18