Importance of Church Attendance

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 03:41 pm
Wow in these days too many folks miss out on a lot by not being active as such in their communities! This is a great article I thought I'd share on the subject. As long as you can find a church that teaches God's word and Jesus as Saviour and Lord, you have a good place to go worship and obey the command to assemble every seventh day.

What About Church Buildings? Gathering Is Still Biblical!

(From The Christ's Assembly Newsletter)

http://christsassembly.com/literature/what_about_church_buildings.htm

In these latter day end times many believers are able to come up with a long list of excuses not to assemble for public worship but be assured it is still biblical and an urgent need for the survival of not only any community, but any family. (Many verses say God roots out the wicked & only the righteous remain. Don't miss out on the benefits of the righteous!)

One of the greatest expressions of loving God and loving your neighbor as yourself is achieved in a congregational & corporate worship setting for in depth Christian prayer, Bible study, Praise in song, Fellowship and volunteering:

Psalms 22:22 "I will declare Thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the CONGREGATION will I praise Thee." Psalms 116:14 "I will pay my vows unto THE LORD now in the presence of all His people."
Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

While not to forget an all important aspect of the church being all believers worldwide; (called the body & bride of Christ) we're going to discuss some biblical aspects of making a place of Assembly & worship a priority in our outward evidence of Christian love.

Our Christian culture has been the light & preserving salt of good in the earth. Everywhere our people have gone and thrived is where we put a church as the center of our towns. In the perilous days of the 1500 & 1600's church worship was held in higher importance than how today's homes have a family television set. It was so important to the people that countless legislations were put in place to protect the free exercise of the only imaginable American & European religion of the time. The resulting regional & national prosperity & blessings from on high have have naturally had cataclysmic effects on the kingdoms of evil & darkness. Corruption could not exist in these certain areas of high Christian cultural society (at the local level) where the Bible and integrity was the constitution of the land, and the law the local judges followed and enforced it, even opened up their bibles in open court to find the right sentences for crimes, reading it out of the word of God. (The reason our courts to this day still say "all rise" when a Judge enters a room was originally because the judge would walk in carrying a BIBLE, the word of GOD. Bibles were also very expensive in those days.)

These blessings go back to our ancestral Father Abraham, as we find wherever he went he found it of high importance to setup an altar for worship & sacrificing to His God. (Genesis 12:6-7, Genesis 21:33)Which he and everyone else excepted was a different God than the Canaanites' god, (notice he never tried to convert them, but called them "not of his lineage" and ordered His sons to not intermarry with them, as God had told Him previously. Christians too today should marry those of their own ethnic culture. Christianity is the religion of the West, and has not been the religion of the other races for thousands of years. CHRISTENDOM is the name of European Ethnic Cultural Society, the rest are all foreigners as Abram said "not of our kindred"). All the way through the pages of the bible we see a great importance placed on a place FOR PUBLIC WORSHIP, just as our people have always sought to consecrate a special place for their God. No one can debate the fact our ancestral lands are still dotted with many Christian Churches STILL STANDING IN GOOD CONDITION which are over 1,500 years old or older, unlike all the other nations where not even one can be found more than 30 years old. Yes, these places of Christianity the whole world acknowledges is "the richest peoples" but we get our surrounding blessings only by the good graces of accepting Jesus Christ as savior and LORD. What most don't realize is it is not physical riches we have but richness in spirit, as the early settlers & martyrs gave up everything risking their lives under the most perilous circumstances. Even to migrating with nothing, giving up everything to go to an untamed American land; all for freedom to practice this faith fo Christianity according to their conviction whether it be Baptist, Episcopal, Methodist, Calvinist, Catholic, Lutheran, Sabbatarian, Presbyterian, or any other practice of the ONE founder's FAITH in JESUS CHRIST, the ONLY way to God. "...no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14:6) This only makes sense as every good thing comes from God, with Jesus the only way to God, our people put up the great church altars throughout the lands in dedication to our King Jesus.

Drastic results are evident when this religion is undermined or replaced with the floods of aliens who since 1965 under the immigration act and the 14th Amendment seek to have man-made "rights" to the BLESSINGS, yet seek to only keep their own ethnic & spiritual nonChristian cultures. Foreigners now come to our lands, not to risk everything for their faith, but for selfish reasons to gain conveniences and for the love of money. Now very few corners of our lands are even safe places to raise children due to the tearing down of our cultural & historic faith. One example is how Black Islam rooted out all the original inhabitants of Los Angeles, Detriot, and Washington DC (Which they themselves proudly proclaim they did WITH VIOLENCE AND GUNS). Now 30 million illegal aliens have come to these cities to take the scraps left. Even American suburbs have become these deathtraps, totally against the biblical model and has been common sense for the rest of the world.

The promise of our seed remaining & being established in the earth while the wicked are rooted out is all held together by small town church communities. God's word and the test of time have proven such. Many Kingdoms, Empires, Governments have come and gone. The pagans have died off from diseases & problems from their over indulgent living. Most atheists don't have any children to multiply & reproduce their own lives and have always just ceased to exist, while Christians remain and multiply in the land. Yet going to divergent pagan cultures outside of the traditional Christian culture will cause you not to see, know or experience this. The biblical ways of marrying and having children as most of the new testament was written to FAMILIES, not single folks will see that more of God's kingdom and will is being done in the earth. If we're not "being fruitful and multiplying" we're violating one of God's first commandments. Violating this biblical law effects not only your own local family but can impact the entire world overall, taking away the blessings you were granted with growing up by there being many Christian people to bless one another in this world. Yet multiplying not only counts in physical reproduction, but also in psychological love toward other Christians & helping each other to be good & great Christians in your local communities. Multiplying the love & good graces around you, as well as multiplying and 'filling the earth" with offspring as Adam, Abraham, Jeremiah, all the apostles, all the church, and all the descendants of Adam to this day are also instructed for good "build a hedge and survive" in a corrupt world.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,176 • Replies: 20
No top replies

Diest TKO

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 12:38 pm
Take your racist bull$hit elsewhere.

Not even the Christians are buying it.
0 Replies

I Stereo

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 04:23 pm
I think you are taking these scriptures out of context.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 04:40 pm
Quote:

These blessings go back to our ancestral Father Abraham

Michael1 is a Jew? Who would of guessed?
0 Replies

I Stereo

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 10:23 am
ebrown_p wrote:
Quote:

These blessings go back to our ancestral Father Abraham

Michael1 is a Jew? Who would of guessed?

I think he is a Christian?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 11:55 am
Abraham was a Jew. If Abraham is your ancestor, then you are a Jew.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 11:59 am
anyway Falwell is dead so thats one less
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 12:04 pm
Falwell was a Jew? Who would of guessed?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 12:11 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Falwell was a Jew? Who would of guessed?
Yep. Interred in the Temple Mount as I write.
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 12:40 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Abraham was a Jew. If Abraham is your ancestor, then you are a Jew.

Only one of Abraham's grandchildren were called Judah, the other twelve grandchildren were called the other tribes of ISRAEL, according to every single bible on the planet, they dont mistranslate any of that.

Even the Arabs are descended from Abraham through Ishmael, but they're only cousins of the twelve tribes of Israelites (only one tribe was called Jew-Judah). Well in fact the word Jew or Judah doesn't even show up barely 30 times in the entire old testament, while the word ISRAEL shows up 2,500 times in the bible.

Paul definately didn't want everyone ignorant of their forefathers being Israelites, though He wasn't preaching to jews but to Corinthians of the 10 tribes of Israel who were divorced & called the uncircumcision:

1Corinthians 10:1 "Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;"

Hsa 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

James knew who the Israelites were when he opened up his letter addressing "to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad(not in Israel, and never called jews) Greeting." (James 1:1)

Jesus said "I'm not sent but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel" Matt 15:24

The same bride of the old testament is the same bride of the new testament, no replacing of the church, they are the same bride church, as the 10 tribes were divorced from God who were called the Northern House of Israel, and the 2 southern tribes were called the house of Judah, to be reunited back to God through Christ, fulfilling many prophecies, and promises.

The word Jew and Israel are never interchangeable throughout the text of scripture. They remain two separate houses, and Israel means the non Judaic house of Israel. That's just getting it more indepth. You can verify this in any bible encyclopedia. Or do a word search online for any word in the bible so you can see how it is used throughout the text of the scripture (also can see greek & hebrew) at Online Strong's Concordance.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 12:44 pm
So you are an Israelite, but not a Jew.

From which of the 12 tribes of Israel did your ancestors come?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 12:44 pm
<yawn>
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 12:46 pm
The word jew didn't exist until the 1800's.

As coming from a Jewish Historian:

There is not a person in the whole English-speaking world today who regards a "Jew" as a "Judean" in the literal sense of the Word. That was the correct and only meaning of the word in the 18th century . . . (Facts Are Facts, by Benjamin H. Freedman, p. 15-21).

Actually not until the 1880's was the word "jew" officially added to the King James Version, and those translators noted and admitted in the footnotes it could be a mistranslation of Idumean or Judean.

This was the same time they took out the extra 14 books out of the 1611 King James Version they added the word jew to it as well. The original 1611 King James version had 80 books not 66! It was English law for over 100 years after the first 1611 printing that you could be fined and imprisoned if you left out those apocryphal books, those 14 as mentioned. These books contain much evidence, such as the book of Jubilees, of the fact the ancient Israelites became the Scythians, later known as Anglo Saxons. ("for in Isaac shall thy seed be CALLED." Gen 21:12, Rom 9:7 & Heb 11:18)

Even in today's translations with the word jew in it, the word jew barely shows up 30 times in the entire old testament. It shows up nowhere in the first 500 pages, including nowhere in the books of Moses. It's a totally alien faith to Israelite-Christians. Yet I believe in tolerance of Talmudic-Judaism, yes all modern so-called Jews claim the talmud is their new bible, which is an entirely new book of traditions found nowhere in the old & new testaments. Just Christians dont be confused. Follow the bible, our bible literally, this is God's will.

From Christsassembly.com:

As we've shown in other historical studies Asia Minor Galatia was a colony of Celtic Gaul. Yet perhaps some of Paul's trips to Galatia may need to be re-written to mean France's Galatia, not Turkey's under the following information. There is much more, but this is an interesting quote we wanted to share for today. We know the scriptures say he went to Greece, Italy (Rome), and Spain. To make that travel to Spain he would have had to go through Gaul France.

It is interesting the churches of Vienne and Mayence in southern France claim Crescens as their founder, which would support 2 Tmothy 4:10 as meaning southern France rather than Galatia in Asia Minor. Archbishop Ussher, referring to Paul's reference to Crescens in 2 Timothy 4:10, states that Paul meant Galatia of southern France.

The Apostle Philip's major activity was in Gaul (present day France) according to Isidore, the Archbishop of Serville in his HISTORIA, written about 600AD. This is also verified in the writings of Baronius, Archbishop Ussher, and many others.

The map on the next page shows the extent of the Roman Empire and the excellent, hard surfaced road system available to travelers in the time of Paul and Joseph of Arimathea. It has been photographically reproduced from THE STORY OF THE ANCIENT NATIONS, published in 1912 by William L. Westermann, Associate Professor in History at the University of Wisconsin, as a High School text-book. (notice how you could travel literally anywhere, quite easily. By horse carriage you could travel from the British Channel to Palestine *Israel* within a couple of days in Jesus' days. Explains more where he was during his missing 18 years![/u])

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3598/romanroadsdj0.jpg

The first century Jewish historian offers us a most interesting comment on these northern tribes of Israel in his momumental work, The Antiquities of the Jews:

"Wherefore there are but two tribes in Asia and Europe subject to the Romans, while the ten tribes are beyond the Euphrates till now, and are an immense multitude, and not to be estimated by numbers" (11.133).
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 12:47 pm
You still need to defend your first post. Where do you et off with your racist crap.

I could care less if Israel and Jew are not synonomous, that's not what any of this is about.
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 12:50 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
So you are an Israelite, but not a Jew.

From which of the 12 tribes of Israel did your ancestors come?

I'm a mix but primarily Judah from what I've traced, maybe a bit of Levi. Since Irish history records when Israel tribes of Levi and Judah was transplanted there in all the Ancient Annals that it was primarily around 2,000BC, and secondary waves in 800-500BC of the tribe of Judah & Levi as the scripture also outlines(many were Scots in the Second wave), then the final wave in the first century as persecuted Christians. As you can see from the great Roman flat road system of the 1st Century, there was no problem getting to Palestine from the British Channel within a couple of days.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 12:54 pm
Actually, I heard the tribe of Levi migrated to Africa and became the present day Nigerians.
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 12:56 pm
Diest TKO wrote:
You still need to defend your first post. Where do you et off with your racist crap.

I could care less if Israel and Jew are not synonomous, that's not what any of this is about.

Fine, call the Judaic religion crap if you want. Not my choice, and since I dont think the Judaic religion is crap there's nothing to defend. If you have a problem with God's word take it up with Him.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 01:05 pm
Anyone who attempts seriously to claim that the Irish are descended from Hebrew tribes has an elevator which doesn't go to the top floor.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 01:11 pm
I have to say that reading Michael's posts doesn't make me any more likely to go to church.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 01:14 pm
It is useful, though, to have someone who consistently posts racist screeds, because if provides an opportunity to demonstrate just how looney racism is, and just how far into La-la Land racists go to attempt to justify their idiocy.

Rather like Zippo or Blueflame posting about September 11th conspiracies, or Zionist Jews taking over the United States government.
0 Replies