JOHN XXIII PROPHESIED A IMMINENT FULL ESCALE WAR&ISRAEL

Seek

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 02:37 pm
In 1935 Angelo Roncalli was named Apostolic Delegate in Turkey and Greece. The Catholic Church was present in many ways in the young Turkish republic. His ministry among the Catholics was intense, and his respectful approach and dialogue with the worlds of Orthodoxy and Islam became a feature of his tenure.

Begun after a series of tests, Roncalli Angel, in the Tempio, in a job of chain, said the own relative profezie to the years comprised between 1935 and 2033, that they come written up from the great chancellor. A text that had to remain secret and that only hour is decided to publish partially, because sure hidden truth cannot more being.

To the truth's honour the prophecies read again today, after thirty years or so, have been shown rather right and being the book published in the very far 1976 it seems also removes every possible doubt concerning the events happened in the time from the 1976 to the 2005 and thus it shows a safe light of reliability.

First ,in Italian:

Benedetto, benedetto, benedetto. Saranno i giovani ad acclamarti, nuovo Padre di una Madre che sorride. I figli dei santi di Milano. Sedici ti conteranno. Ti terranno alte le mani. Vergine Maria vicina. Vergine Maria che fu sacrificata. Nelle sue parole troverai la strada, benedetto, benedetto, benedetto. Sarai padre di tutti. Sarà difficile l'inizio della strada, camminare per Roma in giorni di sangue.Israel che soffri e lotti, non meno di chi ti assale e non sa di dividere la tua sofferenza. Qualcuno vi spinge alla lotta standosene nascosto. Qui si combatte il destino del mondo. L'odio per Israel. E questo sarà segno di rovina.
Diradare le nebbie e i loro sepolcri.
Dare nome sacro alle cose sacre, dare nome profano alle profane. Nella tua casa riceverai un santo a piedi nudi. E farai attendere i potenti, le mani disarmate, a pregarti.
Il santo parlerà anche per te in ogni contrada e dal mondo ecco i bianchi fiori ti avvolgeranno. Tuo sarà il viaggio del coraggio, la grande sfida al mondo e all'immondo principe del mondo. A chi ti manderà soldati, opporrai legioni. E mai ritornerai sulla parola.
E ti farai scalzo, e camminerai col santo scalzo. Quando di Maria Santissima divulgherai la parola si chiuderà la tua unica ferita. La Madre della Chiesa sarà Madre del mondo. Angelo sarai detto, benedetto.

Benedict, Benedict, Benedict1. Shall be the young to applaud you,
a new Father (Pope) of a smiling 's mother. The Saints 's children of Milan. Sixteen shall be counted. They keep your hands up.
Virgin Mary is close to you. The Virgin Mary that was sacrificed.
In her words you will find the way, Benedict, Benedict, Benedict.
You will be the father of everyone.
It will be a very difficult journey, walking in the Rome's streets in those days of blood.Israel you suffer and lotteries, not less than who attacks you and don´t know to divide your suffering. You are siblings, someone pushes you to the fight but is hidden.
Here the destiny of the world is fought.Hatred towards Israel. And this will be sign of ruin.
Thin away the mist and their sepulchres.
Appointing holy names to the holy things, secular names to the secular ones. In your home you will receive a Saint barefoot.
And you will make the powerful wait, the hands disarmed, to pray you.
The Saint will be also praying behalf you in every countryside
and from all the world white flowers will envelop you.
Yours will be the journey of the courage,
the great challenge to the worlds and to the evil prince of it(Biblical Antichrist).
To the people whom send soldiers, you will oppose legions.

(Expect a one world government after the war; The Bible says that the Antichrist will sign a peace´s treaty between Israel and the Muslim World, and will lead the world.)

And never you will retreat your word. And you will remove your shoes, and you will walk together the Saint barefoot.
When of Holiest Mary you will spread the words,
the only wound you have will be healed.
The Mother of the church will be the Mother of the world.
Angel you will be called, Benedict.

"The prophecies of Pope John XXIII" 1976, Pier Carpi.

What do you think about it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,237 • Replies: 15
No top replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 03:09 pm
Actually, I think the Book of Revelation prophesied about this first.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 03:13 pm
I think some folks will believe anything they get in an email. Wanna buy a $20.00 Rolex or reap a fortune through helping some put-upon Nigerian civil servant move forgotten funds out of the clutches of his country's banking system?

I think also worth noting is that the author of the fantasy piece on which that bit of drivel is based, Pier Carpi, has a bit of History to be found on the 'net.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 03:14 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Actually, I think the Book of Revelation prophesied about this first.

Actually, it's debateable whether the book of revelation prophesies anything.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 03:15 pm
Debateable yes, but true nonetheless. Strictly my opinion.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 03:23 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Debateable yes, but true nonetheless. Strictly my opinion.

Heh. Of course.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 03:23 pm
You doing ok today?
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 03:28 pm
I reckon. I've got about 5 hours worth of budget meetings to look forward too, starting in about 30 minutes.

Other than that I'm fine, thanks for asking.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 03:42 pm
It must have been a bad day with nothing else to do when he wrote that so called prophesy.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 03:49 pm
Goddammit there are sure a lot of religious morons in the world.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 03:54 pm
kickycan wrote:
Goddammit there are sure a lot of religious morons in the world.

Indeed.

I've noted a plethera of non-religious morons in the world as well.

Unfortuantely, they're apparently all going to hell.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 03:54 pm
Kicky
Myths, fairy tales and the gullible is what religion thrives on.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 04:01 pm
Kickycan,

God's last name is not dammit.
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 04:56 pm
MA prefers god dadburnit
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 06:24 pm
timber wrote-

Quote:
or reap a fortune through helping some put-upon Nigerian civil servant move forgotten funds out of the clutches of his country's banking system?

Yeah.Where do I sign?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 08:16 pm
Mesquite Wrote:

Quote:
MA prefers god dadburnit

Am I going to need to get my Louisiana interpreter again?
0 Replies