"Aliens" are some of the Fallen Angels

farmerman

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2016 08:36 am
@Setanta,
Agreed.
blatham

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2016 09:37 am
@farmerman,
Still, as a fan of ideas and sentences I've never bumped into before, this is a winner...
Quote:
Aliens smell as if they come from the water. They would be right here on earth beneath large bodies of water. My wife said that she smelled sulfur. I believe this to be some sort knock out gas that they use during abductions.

@patches
Look, I think we all recognize you believe this story. And we recognize, I think, that you feel a strong desire and sense of responsibility in sharing it with others. But you really do have the wrong audience for this. The responses to you ought to make this clear. I'd recommend that you find another audience somewhere which might be more friendly to your notions. You really are wasting your time with us.
Patches

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2016 09:42 am
@blatham,
Glimmers of light can shine in the darkest of places.
farmerman

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2016 09:58 am
@Patches,
or, in your case, ignorance and darkness can be offered to try and trick the gullible.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2016 10:03 am
@Patches,
Trust me in this. I mean you no harm. Find another community. There's simply no audience here for your ideas.
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2016 12:41 pm
TomTomBinks

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2016 01:10 pm
@Patches,
Well video evidence is enough for me! The aliens have landed.
Patches

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2016 03:51 pm
@TomTomBinks,
I never claimed that it was evidence. Although it looks real and has never been debunked.

As I have stated before,

"UFO/aliens are a world wide phenomenon. Many countries have released some of their classified files as well as a portion in the US due to the Freedom of Information Act. Governments have taken this very seriously. In one of the US files you have a plane chasing a UFO over Iran and trying to fire on it but it would not fire. There are also several people in respectable positions like the former minister of defense for Canada, astronauts, people with nuclear launch codes and people responsible for nuclear silos, air traffic controllers, pilots, all people that are very hard to doubt claiming they exist."
farmerman

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2016 03:57 pm
@Patches,
trying to claim that UFO sighting are asociated with demonic events, thats seems to be where you fell off the melon truck and hit your heqd.
Anyway, that little "UFO" sat right in between those tire tracks didnt it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2016 04:12 pm
I suspect that he may be charismatic in person, at least with the gullible who are already eager to believe.It doesn't translate well to this site, though. His aliens images are the same tired old images that he been in use since about the 1960s. Of course, no one has to refute his silly thesis, and innuendo and "because i said so" just don't work.
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 07:50 am
New Witness to Rendlesham UFO Incident Emerges

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/new-witness-to-rendlesham-ufo-incident-emerges/
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 09:04 am
I check my toast every day for a sign.
Patches

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 09:35 am
@Smileyrius,
Mathew 16:4. A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah." Jesus then left them and went away.
blatham

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 10:53 pm
I watched that flying saucer video. I loved the bit where the aliens in the ship pull the prank of pretending to forget that one dude. And he's all kind of vibrating-rickety with anxiety (he's actually so anxious he doesn't even cast a shadow on the ground). Then just before he goes full alien nervous breakdown, they suck him back up in a kind of sparkly reverse enema beam.

And the background zubetube sound track - couldn't be better.
TomTomBinks

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 11:05 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
And he's all kind of vibrating-rickety with anxiety (he's actually so anxious he doesn't even cast a shadow on the ground).

I get like that before interviews. No shadow. Freaks people out!
blatham

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 11:49 pm
@TomTomBinks,
I can see that, yes. For myself, I only arrive in that vibrating shadowless condition after having had sex with an alien.
wmwcjr

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 12:23 am
@blatham,
Shame on you! What will the neighbors think? Wink

By the way, does giujohn (who is always looking for some excitement) know about these aliens? Wink
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 08:48 am
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 12:19 pm
"The UFO Phenomenon in Mexico has been recognized as a fact in an historic and unprecedent decision taken by the mexican Department of Defense under his Secretary of Defense General Clemente Vega Garcia, commander of all armed forces in this country."

source: http://www.rense.com/general52/deff.htm

Disclosure has taken place in 23 other counties as well.
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 02:43 pm