Getting ID Back

dazzyd

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 07:30 am
Has anyone successfully got their account back after it was "suspended" for no reason? I sent scans of Driving Licence, NHS card, Costco Membership card and Letter from a finance company but they tell me they can't identify me from it - I NEVER posted any photos of myself - do I have to resign the fact that my account is gone?
I can't reply through the support inbox because when I add an attachment the "send" button greys out and if I try and reply just text it complains that there is no attachment!
Any ideas?????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 348 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 07:34 am
@dazzyd,
Maybe there's a cookie or the like on your computer which is giving you a hard time. Have you tried sending the documents via someone else's computer? Make it a computer and not a phone.

Also, Facebook is really cracking down these days on what their algorithm dings as being not necessarily fake names but certainly suspect ones. I know a guy whose last name is Copper. Not Cooper, Copper. This can seem suspect to the algorithm but of course it is his real name.
0 Replies