Can Facebook remove a user from a group

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2016 11:55 am
Hi,
I was administrator of a facebook group but last Friday I could not access it anymore. I am not able to search for the group in the group listing. I know the administrators and the owner and they could not add me back into the group and they say they cannot find me in the blocked users list. Does anyone know can someone from facebook administration just remove a user from a group? None of the administrators or owner understand why I cannot be placed back into the group. Anyone have any ideas about this? Thanks in advance, Mark.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 441 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2016 02:14 pm
@marktheman,
Facebook, likely, doesn't give a damn about your group. Sorry, but it's true - they have less than 10,000 employees to cover over 1.6 billion users. You do the math.

So it's something else. Could one of your fellow administrators removed you from the group? What happens if you leave the group and then rejoin it? Consider those kinds of remedies - but Facebook is not going to do that even if you're briefly in 'Facebook Jail'.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2016 02:59 pm
@marktheman,
Facebook is a surveillance-system - Dump it.
I fluffy-bunny you not.
0 Replies