do I have a vaginal infection?

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2015 05:50 pm
My vulva has had this sharp sensation for two months already and it hurts way more now than it did, it also itches now too. My clit also stings whenever I touch or add pressure to it and when I cross my legs. I also masturbated a few days before this all happened. I'm only 16 so I don't want to tell my parents about it so I can't go to the doctor Sad help?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,553 • Replies: 11
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2015 05:55 pm
@faymashu,
You are old enough to go to a see a doctor. Or, what benighted country do you live in?
ossobuco

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2015 06:37 pm
@ossobuco,
Ok, I regret I said that. People will have good reasons for not getting to see a doctor, even if they can get online.

That sounds sarcastic, but I don't mean it that way, I understand.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2015 10:43 pm
@faymashu,
faymashu wrote:

My vulva has had this sharp sensation for two months already and it hurts way more now than it did, it also itches now too. My clit also stings whenever I touch or add pressure to it and when I cross my legs. I also masturbated a few days before this all happened. I'm only 16 so I don't want to tell my parents about it so I can't go to the doctor Sad help?

go to a clinic, see a nurse or doc., tell your mother you think you may have a bladder infection, she should understand, every body gets a UTI from time to time. if its more serious than a UTI, make sure the doc knows not to provide too much info to your mom. find out how/or when this problem started, i could be just a minor contact abrasion/contact dermatitis, but get it checked out.
And please don't waste any time, As members we can't dispense medical advice, we are not qualified, but as a person I have had this pr0blem, and only a doctor can assess and order proper medical advice to fix the problem. Good luck to you.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2015 10:49 pm
@faymashu,
faymashu wrote:

My vulva has had this sharp sensation for two months already

get yourself to a doctor now.

0 Replies

whitebars

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2015 11:19 pm
@faymashu,
Have you had unprotected sexual intercourse recently?
Miller

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2015 12:26 pm
@whitebars,
whitebars wrote:

Have you had unprotected sexual intercourse recently?

That's none of your business, COOKIE!
whitebars

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 08:48 pm
@Miller,
Quote:
That's none of your business, COOKIE!

Does my vagina make you uncomfortable?

maxdancona

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 09:21 pm
@whitebars,
You are funny Whitebars. I am pretty sure Miller has a vagina of her own.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 09:26 pm
@whitebars,
You talking about your vagina makes me uncomfortable, I'd rather not have that vision for even 10 seconds, as long as that is ok with you.
roger

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 10:23 pm
@glitterbag,
I positively flinched.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 10:57 pm
@roger,
I understand completely.
0 Replies