Doctors Are Funny

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 01:43 am
And I dont mean ha ha, but rather strange. I go to Army Medicine so while I am assigned a doctor I never know who I am going to see, it could be anyone in the clinic.

SO, one doc reads me the riot act for not bringing my blood meter for an appointment that was supposed to have nothing to do with my diabetes management. A month later I see another doc about just that....he asks did I bring my meter and I say " No, I dont use it"....he asks why and I say " because no one has given me a good reason why I should when I never have low, dont take insulin so I dont need to know what my sugar level is at any given time, and I take A1C's every six months so if I develop a problem I am going to know fast enough."

He said " makes sense" and moved on.

What? Does modern medicine have a multiple personality disorder ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,172 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 03:31 am
@hawkeye10,
Just behave yourself and get grievously ill so you will employ more doctors . Bloody troublemaker ! People like you could ruin the upper echelons of society, you could make rich people poor and poor people fatalistic ! We wont even mention your responsibilities to the legal drug trade . Rolling Eyes
0 Replies