Ideas.

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 12:12 am
Is there a way I can sell my ideas to companies without having to go through companies like Davison?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,969 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Herald

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 12:51 am
@Finaldestination,
     Hardly - they have a company and Inventionland on History Channel and a business model to make money from ideas without implementing them.
     Besides that, what do you mean by 'I can sell my ideas?'. The idea is nothing - everybody might have some ideas. Actually most of the ideas are not mentally 'generated personal' images and solutions in the sense we used to perceive them. They are merely heuristic inferences, or far-reaching but elementary in essence deductive inferences, or inferences by analogy - there is nothing so much personal there, let alone personal property to be copyrighted. They use public knowledge for the inference, not not say that somebody else might have 'seen' that inference path before you.
     To design business models and transactions is very much different. In a well designed business model or one-time transactions everybody should have some benefit. When you propose similar things on the market always try to find what will be the benefits for the buyers.
     If you want so much to sell ideas, make your feasible business model - how the process of providing ideas to the public will make money for you and for your business-partners.
     BTW not all ideas are fit and appropriate for sale. Actually only the ideas that have special value could be sold to the people appreciating that value and willing to give their money for that.
Finaldestination

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 01:22 am
@Herald,
You ask what do I mean by can I sell my Idea? Ideas meaning inventions or a way to improve a product that's already on the market. How can I sell my invention or my idea to the company itself? Davison they are a scam the complaints and all the lawsuits they have against them not to mention how they treat you when you decide to go with them.
Herald

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 03:16 am
@Finaldestination,
Finaldestination wrote:
Ideas meaning inventions or a way to improve a product that's already on the market
     This is not called ideas - the inventions are called inventions ... or at least some kind of innovation. Ideas is only the launching stage of the whole process.
Finaldestination wrote:
How can I sell my invention or my idea to the company itself?
     By negotiations with the manager concerned or directly with the CEO, but there is one 'little problem' - they will not trust you ... at all. You have to convince them that the ideas worth implementing, but at first to convince them that they need the innovation more than you need selling it - just don't ask me how.
Finaldestination wrote:
Davison they are a scam
     All the organisations that feel superior than you on the market are more or less 'scam'. Usually they trust to inventors that are their own employees ... or to the so called 'professional consultants' that have decorated themselves with accreditation & certificates like a Christmas tree, and can make any consultations against any amount on any theme ... without even having the ideas for the innovations.
0 Replies