nononono

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 06:02 am
@Wilso,
Quote:
72 pages about a slightly autistic, mentally ill, sociopath. Giving the asshole exactly what he was looking for.

True, but also not true.

If you take the time to read through this thread, we veered off topic VERY frequently.

Many socially relevant subjects have been brought up.

I'm glad Found Soul started this thread. I hope people read through it. There is a lot of information here. From many different viewpoints.

0 Replies

nononono

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 06:05 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Are you talking about Eliot Rodger or nonono?

Izzy the puss, do you cry when you look in the mirror and realize that you have to wake up and live with yourself everyday?

0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 06:41 am
@nononono,
Yeah I saw episode 8 first, so I decided to go back and looked at the first six series. I'm on Series 7. This guy is pretty funny and the music is too funny.
nononono

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 03:09 pm
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
Yeah I saw episode 8 first, so I decided to go back and looked at the first six series. I'm on Series 7. This guy is pretty funny and the music is too funny.

He is really funny, smart too. Puts a whole lot of work into his videos. I became aware of the videos as they were happening, so I've watched them all now. Some are pretty long, but WAY worth watching. He's the absolute best out of the handful of youtubers who address these issues in my opinion. I really hope people reading this will give his videos a try.

Also highly recommended, any videos by:

ThunderfOOt
RazorBladeKandy2
Bar Bar
Stardusk
The Justicar
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 03:41 pm
@Buttermilk,

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:42 am
@nononono,
DAVID wrote:
My surgeon was RIGHT!
I have gotten no further urinary infections.
nononono wrote:
...and this is also a lie that surgeon's use to drum up more business.
Thay r certainly very acutely interested in doing THAT! FOR SURE,
but I 'm very grateful for my being rescued from remaining un-circumcised.

nononono wrote:

Again, please watch the videos I posted.

Not to mention, you have an astonishing memory to be able
to remember something that happened when you were an infant.
Are you in the guinness book of world records?
My older cousins informed me of the events.
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 10:57 pm
Seeing things like this give me hope. This young man, George Freeman (14 years old) is already identifying as a MGTOW and rejecting feminism and gynocentrism.

I hope more young men like this emerge. Young men like this becoming educated about women and the lies created by gynocentrism and feminism are the key to preventing the Elliot Rodgers of the future.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 11:07 pm
@nononono,
Elliot was crazy, several different ways,
not the least of which required his beheading Chinamen.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 11:07 pm
@nononono,
Elliot was crazy, several different ways,
not the least of which required his beheading Chinamen.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 12:58 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Good Lord, never thought I would see that Elliot's face again but here we go.

Was looking up our accused playboy balcony killer, Gable Tostee. 28 year old "body builder" from Queensland, Australia, 6ft tall and claimed to have bedded 150 women from Tinder, in his Queensland apartment, like a game.

In googling it lead me to here http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1416342

The Bodybuilding site Elliot joined who would have known, two killers huh.

Just thought I would share.

Interested also in this case, as it seems that he liked to have sex on the balcony, scare women, threaten them even, threaten cops, above the law.

Could be worth just adding a bit here seeing as Elliot's no longer really of interest.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 01:05 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
Interested also in this case, as it seems that he liked to have sex on the balcony, scare women,
threaten them even, threaten cops, above the law.
Did he get many 2nd dates ?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 01:22 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Funny boy Smile

Quote:
Police allege Gable Tostee assaulted Warriena Wright before she plunged to her death from his 14th floor apartment on the Gold Coast.

NO, no, no … I just want to go home.”

These were allegedly the last words of terrified Kiwi tourist Warriena “Rrie” Wright as she tried to flee Gold Coast playboy Gable Tostee.

The Sunday Mail has obtained exclusive details of the police case against Tostee, who faced court yesterday charged with murdering Ms Wright only hours after they met on controversial dating site Tinder.

DETAILS: Flawed hermit caught in fatal web of sex hook-ups

BALCONY PLUNGE: Victim’s last moments caught on tape

Police will allege Ms Wright, 26, had been assaulted, was “in fear of her life” and trying to escape when she plunged to her death from the balcony of Tostee’s 14th floor apartment in the Avalon tower last Friday week.

Audio recordings of her last moments, believed to have been extracted by police technical experts from mobile phones found in a car were the breakthrough detectives needed to arrest Tostee on Friday after an intensive week-long investigation.

Police will be relying on High Court findings in other cases of people fleeing in fear and dying to make the murder charge stick.

They will allege Ms Wright and Tostee met in Cavill Mall about 9pm on August 7 after connecting on Tinder and went back to his apartment.

Witnesses told police they heard a man and woman arguing and the woman screaming “No, no, no” several times and “I just want to go home” just before she plummeted to her death.

Police will allege she was trying to climb to the balcony below to escape Tostee when she fell.

CCTV footage obtained by police allegedly shows Tostee in the building foyer soon after the tragedy.

Police will allege he hid behind a pillar as police surrounded Ms Wright’s body and can be seen pacing backwards and forwards.

He then allegedly got back into the lift, rode to the basement and left the building.

CCTV cameras allegedly recorded him carrying what appeared to be a phone. Police will allege they later found three mobile phones in a car in the Avalon basement.

Warriena Tagpuno Wright from Lower Hutt, New Zealand died after falling from a Surfers Pa
Warriena Tagpuno Wright from Lower Hutt, New Zealand died after falling from a Surfers Paradise apartment.

Tostee, who has boasted online of bedding about 150 women, handed himself in to police the day after Ms Wright’s death but refused to be interviewed.

He was arrested on Friday morning at his parents’ Carrara home, the day after a brave public plea for information by Ms Wright’s younger sister Reza.

Tostee’s parents, Gray and Helene, were not at Southport Magistrates Court yesterday to support him.

It's claimed that there were secret tapes set up and her last words were recorded. It's claimed he talked on this Body Building Forum constantly about taping the girls and scoring, as if they were nothing. Sound familiar? Only the opposite to Elliot.

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 01:31 am
@FOUND SOUL,
They were the prize, they were everything. Any guy who can bed 150 women in a few years knows how to get what he wants from them, it is a skill. He also has a large number of friends, who believe he is not guilty. This guy is not at all like Rodger.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 01:31 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Interesting :- This could have been Elliot in any event, had he, had scored.

THEY stagger through the door of the modern high-rise apartment, the club music still ringing in their ears.

They’re drunk on booze and dance moves. He guides her into the living room, past the kitchen, the white leather couch, the modern dining setting, the art on the walls.

They’re checked by two cameras on the way through. The first kicked in when the front door swung open, following their progress into the unit.

BALCONY PLUNGE: Victim’s last moments caught on tape

The second follows them through the living area.

Perhaps they go out onto the balcony for a drink. Sometimes he does that with the girls he brings home.

Or maybe they go straight to the bedroom.

She’s not up to his usual standards. But she was well-endowed and girls had been rejecting his advances all night.

Besides, tonight was a milestone.

She was his 100th. Later, he would write down her name and the date.

He left her sleeping in his bed when they were done. He took his phone – a big-screened tablet with a live feed to his surveillance cameras - and stretched out on the couch.

``Ask a guy who just reached 100 girls slept with and is kinda depressed anything,’’ he wrote on bodybuilding.com under his well-worn screen name ``GT’’.

``Went out to clubs tonight with a few mates and got shot down by most hot girls.

``Really put a hole in my confidence. Eventually figured I’d get the 100th out of the way by dropping my standards.

``I’m lying on the living room couch typing this while she is asleep in my room. I can’t sleep until she is gone.’’

He’d kept track of all of them. Dates, names. The motion detection cameras. Call recording on his phone. Sometimes he’d hit the button on the voice recording app on his phone and leave it on as he cruised the clubs.

If he had too much to drink, he’d listen back to remind himself what had happened.

It was 2012 when Gable Tostee went online to claim his 100th conquest. A very different Gable from two years earlier. That Gable was a friendless hermit, outliving the shame of an incident that saw he and two schoolmates splashed across newspapers.

``I don’t even really bother getting numbers anymore, I’m too lazy,’’ he wrote from his couch.

But life hadn’t turned out quite the way he’d expected. What had changed, one forum user asked, to make him go from a life of solitude to bringing home a different girl each night?

``Not much except for my circumstances,’’ he replied.

``This is one of the things that gets me down. I imagined myself being different but I’m not sure I really am.’’

Gable was still a teenager when, in 2004, he and two of his mates got caught up in a business venture that would eventually come crashing down.

An autistic savant with severe obsessive compulsive disorder, Gable had always been shy at school. He’d made a few close friends,

He lost his friends. He retreated from society. He went to work with his father in property development and investment pursuits where his only contact was with people years older.

It was that year that he signed up to bodybuilding.com and began posting in its forums.

He spent a bit of time in the gym and began using the forum to ask for advice on dieting, protein and carbohydrate intakes.

Nobody knew who he was. He could ask anything. He asked about religion, gave his opinions on films, politics and where the world would be in 100 years.

``I don’t understand `faith’,’’ he wrote in 2005.

On another post about dreams, he wrote: ``A few times I’ve dreamed that there is a new highly infectious disease killing off everyone in the world and I’m constantly trying to run from it.’’

For years he lived like this, tucked away at his computer.

And then, in 2010, he ran into an old friend at a restaurant.

He’d been one of Gable’s best friends before everything went wrong. The friend had been genuinely excited to see him.

``When I asked him what other friends were up to I realised how much things had changed and how much I have missed out on socially over the last half a decade,’’ he told his online community.

``The problem is that I don’t really know where to start, I feel like someone who has been teleported into the future.’’

It was the beginning of his new life, a life like any other 20-something on the Gold Coast. Mates, nights out. Girls.

Five days later he was back online.

``We went out last night and met these two girls,’’ he wrote.

``We were both dancing, kissing, talking for an hour with them, mine seemed pretty into me, wanted to meet again, hugged her goodbye outside and said I’d call her.

``They were on holidays and are leaving today.

``I called earlier but it was an answering machine so I texted her and haven’t had a reply.

``Should I call again, perhaps off a private number?’’

She’d said she wanted to see him again, he explained. But now she wasn’t returning his call. He agonised over it.

``Do you think it’s possible to close the deal in the same night with ANY girl if you’re good enough?’’ he asked.

A few days later he did just that.

It was a Friday night and he’d started talking to her at the bar. She was on holidays. Partying on the Glitter Strip in the height of summer.

He followed the advice of his forum pals. Be direct. Be more aggressive. It worked. He took her back to his car - and then back to his place when the heat drove them indoors.

The next night he met a different girl. He tried to take her home too. She gave him her number instead. He called and texted.

``I hope this isn’t a repeat of last time,’’ he wrote.

The weekends out continued. More phone numbers. More rejections.

``Is it normal to get screwed around like this? What’s the best way to deal with it?’’ he wrote.

On Australia Day eve he approached around 20 girls before one kissed him. Phone number. Rejection.

Three weeks after taking a girl back to his car, he found another willing candidate. They’d danced for a while before he suggested she follow him back to his place. She thought that was a good idea.

``It was important for me to get the second one out of the way so I knew the first wasn’t some kind of fluke,’’ Gable wrote.

His posts about girls became prolific. He discussed techniques, strategies. He weighed up what might have gone wrong and tried to improve on it the next time.

By December, he was a different person.

``Ask a guy who slept with 50 different girls in 2010 anything. Go!’’ he wrote.

By 2010, the tally was 100.

``I’m somewhat obsessed with recording everything,’’ he wrote when bragging of the milestone.

``I have motion detection cameras in my house, call recording on my phone, and sometimes even leave my phone on record in my pocket for nights out in case I forget what happens.’’

He’d put the cameras in after someone stole his keys, he explained. He’d even caught a woman taking his wallet on her way out.

By 2013, he’d heard about a new method of finding girls. Tinder.

``Is this real? Has anyone met girls off this?’’ he wrote.

He signed up.

By the following February the dating app was keeping him busy. He’d organised for a girl to come over and they went for a walk to get some dinner. They ate and talked. And then they kissed.

He’d taken her into his bedroom. He’d wanted to take things further but she resisted. He tried again but she told him she was leaving. He couldn’t understand.

``What the hell do you want from a guy?’’ he messaged her after she’d left.

``You can’t blame me for trying. Or lead me on then say all I wanted was sex.

``Was it all for your own validation? Make you feel special? Free meal maybe?’’

``I spent more in petrol than u spent on my cheap dinner you stupid f***,’’ she wrote back.

But he was not dissuaded. He kept working his game.

On August 7, he took out his phone and flicked through Tinder profiles belonging to girls within range of his Surfers apartment.

He liked the look of one. Rrie Wright – a 26-year-old New Zealand girl in Queensland for a wedding.

She was beautiful. Brown hair. Big eyes.

He said hi. She agreed to come over. Hours later she was dead.

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 01:33 am
@hawkeye10,
Erm, I suggest you read on there Hawk.

He was autistic, sat by his computer, had little friends, was a loner, it was the Body Building Forum that got him to try just like they tried with Elliot... Only this guy was successful (in the end)...

Keep reading then tell me that.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 03:00 am
@FOUND SOUL,
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/gable-tostee-affidavit-release-absolutely-worrying-ogorman-20140906-10dgdn.html

Sharing. My thoughts were initially based not on did he or didn't he. What he did do was give her a lot of alcohol and so, she had an aggressive nature but so did he, leaving her "if that's the case" on a balcony locked, drunk.

But, more so, the quiet guy who sat behind a computer, was autistic, social issues, younger than Elliot at that point in time, joined the same Bodybuilding Forum, got advice (took it) needed to prove it was correct after the first score and realised it was and then went on his own rampage of using women, not caring at all for them, and purely then wanting to score. Being rejected by the "hot" women, he went for those he thought weren't so hot, rejected but kept going.

Had Elliot had the inclination to do the same, probably he would have built his body, scored, tried again but Elliot didn't want to score. He wanted the hot women.

I just see "some comparisons" naturally, the Forum to start with, with the same advice, one listed, one didn't and the Autism and hiding behind a computer for so long.

It could be that this guy didn't "kill" this woman but again that's not why I re-entered this thread..

But I welcome any thoughts.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 05:19 am
@FOUND SOUL,
A guy with social problems is not going to talk 183 women into coming to his place and into sex.

A guy who hates women is not going to have sex with 183 women and not have one cry rape.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 05:30 am
@hawkeye10,
Numbers aside.

He had social problems at a younger age. He got over that by getting past number 2.

Interesting, but did he appreciate women? You may be right, he didn't hate them, but he certainly didn't respect them at all. One did not cry rape but cried, ****, getting out of here... at least at this point that is all we have heard as this is new.. But he even commented on her running out.

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 11:08 am
A quick look at journalism on Toastee indicates that his problem is that he drinks too much, way too much. He says he leaves his phone on in case he blacks out, which I take it he does often. Locking the woman on the balcony again looks like a poor decision from drinking but not any ill will towards the victim. A manslaughter or kidnapping charge would make some sense here, but not the charge they have him on.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 11:08 am
A quick look at journalism on Toastee indicates that his problem is that he drinks too much, way too much. He says he leaves his phone on in case he blacks out, which I take it he does often. Locking the woman on the balcony again looks like a poor decision from drinking but not any ill will towards the victim. A manslaughter or kidnapping charge would make some sense here, but not the charge they have him on.

1. Forums
  2. » Elliot Rodger
  3. » Page 72
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:07:48