Emerson's and Nietzsche's Superman has emanated.

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 12:42 am
Are you familiar with Emerson's call for a "Pure-Transcendentalist" - Nietzsche's call for an Ubermensch (Superman)? These men called for a person to emanate in the future and they worked to orchestrate this emanation by providing to fate a set of objects for one pure heart, hero like person (youth) to read their inherent secreted message and to grow (intellectually) into a Superman, one who would be willing to teach an ailing world a very special message of enlightenment and happiness. A very complicated simplicity. Ask "Oskar" the oxymoron kid. There is something very large happening today and it is very difficult to get to the people...very difficult. "Man Of Steel" is a metaphorical truth of this concept...good vs. (nazi like) evil...the emanation will fight evil...and has. Contact me privately or address this thread...

Oversoul
[email protected]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,057 • Replies: 16
No top replies

Oversoul

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 12:59 am
@Oversoul,
"Leap"

Linnet lighting upon
powdery, swirling snow,

Eternal winds quiver
flyers' lofty blow.

Arduous, peaceful flight
she very well may,

Pondering much...on thy
happy birth of day!
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 03:00 pm
@Oversoul,
And how does this overman who "would be willing [and able] to teach an ailing world a very special message of enlightenment and happiness" differ from the Buddha or the Christ?
Oversoul

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 03:34 pm
@JLNobody,
Why the comparison? Buddha and Christ are not here among us now, yet they are here in spirit...this is good. There were savant like intellectual figures before, during and after the Buddha and the Christ. So, that makes them a Buddha and a Christ. Anyone that understands "The Kingdom of Heaven (God) is within you" and "The Truth shall set you free" - and these phrases are alluring and difficult to fully understand - understands that there have been and will be in the future, many Buddha's and Christ's. What we need to do is listen to the savants who understand the phrases above. Truth is the understanding of happiness. Truth sets you free...

Truth is an interior experience of self medicating, illuminating, discovering, enthusiastic adrenaline. This welling concoction of excitement causes one to understand the meaning of Truth, and then the meaning of "And The Truth Shall Set You Free," and then the meaning of "The Kingdom of God (or Heaven) is within you." Happiness is all there is to being a christ...EGO sum Verum, proinde, EGO sum.
JLNobody

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 08:17 pm
@Oversoul,
By "savant" you are, I believe, denoting spiritual, moral and epistemological "geniuses"? I accept what you say, with the understanding I think you give to "Heaven" and "freedom" as spiritual states. And I would agree with you if you consider the mystics's practice of "meditation" to be forms of "self medication". I prefer, however, to think that such "medications" intend to dissolve the illusory distinction between that which is within and that which is without an equally illusory YOU,.or "ego".
Oversoul

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 10:08 pm
@JLNobody,
"Epistemological genius" ...yes, appropriate. By "savant" I refer to "Sudden Savant Snydrome". Brain injury can produce prodigious effects. "Brain trauma can sometimes reveal extraordinary talents in people." These talented people are christ's. They know, some more than others, but they know. Parable: To understand the phrases, study to know God by investigating the [WITHIN] of the seed of the tree of [WITHOUT] life. Oh, and I take my medications regularly. Illusion is a deception. No deception here. However, if one "believes," one does not know and is fooled. "Believe" is ambiguous and is built, the word, on the fulcrum of a "lie". Don't believe...know. How is this phrase, something common made special (alchemized), special:

Some men interpret nine memos.

Let's study this precis:

Essayist Ralph Waldo Emerson (d. 1882) having communicated the whereabouts of an American National Treasure through agency of two unique, non-literal, symbol pressed objects, has set the stage for a future emanate or student of his philosophy to become an autodidact from reading the inherent, imbued (or thought into) message of two objects of organon (hologram like). Result of the reading are identified several suspected locations of treasure which are not approachable as they are all American National Historical Sites. Documentation exists in Emerson's poetry, hidden steganographically, and termed "literary steganography," to prove, in his own mystical words, the existence and emanation of the organon. The autodidact emanate and possessor of the organon would be the "only one" to know these secret writings. Emerson is thought to have met Nietzsche in Switzerland in about 1872 to pass on the organon; Emerson's "oversoul" became Nietzsche's "overman" or Ubermensch (Superman like). Nietzsche propelled forward Emerson's secret dying hope that a Pure-Transcendentalist would come sometime in the future; Nietzsche arranged for this and it may have made him stressed to the point of madness. Published book "National [Beale] Treasure....At Red Knee", 2007, Bauman, ISBN-13: 9780805987720 (out of print; E-book available from author upon request) addresses most of the information stated above.

Documentation exists to indicate from secretive society a "deflecting" nature in person(s) as I try in vain to validate the existence of said suspected treasure(s) creating a most alluring paradox.

With monumental grains of sand on earth...the odds of "only one" person discovering the only "golden" sand grain amongst all? The odds are so great, one would think, to invoke supernatural intervention of the "Supreme Being" to account for human agency identifying a communication from a dead man long gone in two small objects marked without literal communication. An act of an innocent, originally objective, curious mind will be the agency of a paranormal Miracle of God...being Emerson's intent teased by an earthly treasure of suspected gold?

"Intuitive Deductive Reasoning" (IDR) is at the forefront of a most intriguing, mysterious project called Redknee. Is it possible that Ralph Waldo Emerson thought into two objects, with precisely thought out and placed stamped symbols, a notion of a national treasure to lure into existence a Pure Transcendentalist, or in Nietzsche's case...Ubermensch? These objects were, at Emerson's death, then thrown to fate [by Nietzsche?]...to the future, not unlike a fishing line laden with worm, hook and sinker, to catch someone in the future who, a likely autodidact, would learn the same notion that Emerson thought into these objects?

Nietzsche was heavily inspired by Ralph Waldo Emerson. The connections surface with steady research.

The objects, with true historicity at the time unknown, were collected by a young boy in 1976 and later in 1994 the investigation began; now in 2013, almost 20 years later, a mosaic of IDR truth has emerged and real locations of suspected hidden wealth have been identified. A greater lesson (than wealth) has been gleaned, however...Emerson's teachings, Emerson himself hoped, would come into play again, in the future, when the nation would most likely need them the most.

Essentially, a message was transferred from a man who died in 1882 to a man alive in 2013 via two objects that are inanimate and sport no message that is directly readable in any language known to man. This of course invokes a method of communication from the mystical beyond for which I call Miracle. Did Emerson, in the ethereal realm, have a hand in energizing the will for the boy to discover his secret message...secret messages, I might add, that exist in his poetry as well?

Did Emerson hope that his line "and fired the shot heard round the world" would come to mean more than a simple line of poetry, more than a cryptic house of new meaning, more than a loud scream to pull your heads out of the sand? The above line of verse leads to a suspected location of hidden wealth in Concord, MA. There are other areas too, including a pre-Columbian Cibola or El Dorado like cenote in the Philadelphia area as well as Virginia (ever heard of "The Beale Papers"?)...Emerson knew of these locations...he used them to send his message to the future. Through Nietzsche, to his "Superman" of the future.

Let's not forget about Edgar Allan Poe...he's involved too. Nevermore!

This rejuvenating story belongs to America and abroad. Emerson hoped for its birth in the future. The time has come.
JLNobody

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 11:51 am
@Oversoul,
You caught my interest by suggesting the historically real relationship between Nietzsche and Emerson. I think that N was interested in the work of E. I don't know about the reverse.
But most of your narrative has for me the factual solidity of The DaVinci Code. I hope you can provide us with more "evidence" to support your interpretation regarding the "emanent" and how it may harmonize with Nietzsche's philosophically meaningful fantasies regarding the ubermench.
Oversoul

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 01:17 pm
@JLNobody,
Yes, the whole project is like a DNA strand constructed of toothpicks, however the construction is visible, the strength of it is not formidable. This project is based on theory all the way through to the actual placing of hands on physical treasure which is, in itself, the self evident (strong) proof of the existence of the project itself. This is the nature of the pragmatic experiment of Emerson, and further, with Nietzsche. The project had to dwell in the miasma...in the shadow land where it would not be observed but by only one individual in the future who would read the secrets in the poetry of Emerson. The entire project is captured in a document that has not been observed by anyone yet. It is 143 pages long, bound and hard copy. It is titled: "And The Truth Shall Set You Free". It reveals the method and the persons involved in the transferal of the organon...the object duo. I cannot reveal, yet, the method and person(s) lest I compromise my ace; however, I can reveal some of what you ask for in relation to "proof" of an Emerson/Nietzsche connection. This information should suffice as to demonstrate the serious nature of this work. Please read here:
I am interested in the Ubermensch that Nietzsche hoped would emanate in the future.

Ralph Waldo Emerson was also of this mind set with his idea of the "Over-soul" or the emanation of his hoped for "Pure Transcendentalist".

Walter Kaufmann clearly spells out the high degree of influence that Emerson had on Nietzsche in his "Friedrich Nietzsche - The Gay Science" pages 7-13. Nietzsche therefore is clearly intimating a close bond with Emerson by mimicking ideas closely related to that of Emerson. It begs the question, did Emerson and Nietzsche ever correspond in writing or in meet in person?

In Richardson's "Emerson: The Mind On Fire" ...

Page 543: Mentions in 1855-1857, Nietzsche, and "memory" and "Natural History of Intellect" ...subjects of interest for Emerson.

Curiously, these subjects are wrapped into one paragraph. With Emerson knowing Nietzsche and Nietzsche heavily reading Emerson early in his career, there seems to be a connection between the two men begging the possibility that they would have desired and possibly did meet for common interests. The question is...was there an opportunity for them to meet and did they?
And, what would have been the reason for their meet? Did Emerson wish to meet Nietzsche to forward his philosophy for the emanation of the Pure Transcendentalist that Nietzsche would later call the Ubermensch? Did Emerson have an experiment that Nietzsche followed through on? Nietzsche's "Gay Science" and "This Spoke Zarathustra" emanated after about the date of 1872/73 when Emerson was in almost the exact location as Nietzsche while he was at the University of Basel, Switzerland. Richardson says in "Mind on Fire"...

While the house was being rebuilt, Emerson took a trip to England, continental Europe, and Egypt. He left on October 23, 1872, along with his daughter Ellen[132] while his wife Lidian spent time at the Old Manse and with friends.[133] Emerson and his daughter Ellen returned to the United States on the ship Olympus along with friend Charles Eliot Norton on April 15, 1873.[134]

Page 569: [Time frame is latter part of 1872]....."Afterward, retracing his steps through Italy, France, and England, Emerson felt curiously lighter, relieved of a burden: For the first time for many years you wake master of the bright day, in a bright world without claim on you, only leave to enjoy. This dropping for the first time the doleful bundle of duty creates, day after day, a health as of new youth". [Emerson died in 1882....his work was done! The objects were safe with Nietzsche to be thrown to fate through who???]

Emerson would not have wanted the meet with Nietzsche known. Hence, the lack of publication of the event. Emerson conducted a pragmatic experiment with a duo of objects that he left with Nietzsche as he was getting older and wished for another philosopher to continue the experiment. The objects (blood splotched sword and coin mechanism) were to be read in the future by the Pure Transcendentalist or later Ubermensch (by Nietzsche). Nietzsche was enamored with Emerson's experiment and carried it forward secretly. Nietzsche wrote of the blood miracle (sword) in the Gay Science with his poem to Januarius in honor of Emerson's experiment. There is a plethora of information and books published about the object duo.

So, how did the object duo get to me?

With this question, at this time, I must cease revealing information on this specific topic. However, there will be other information I can share that will support some other conclusions made in this work. What I will reveal will depend on how this conversation spider webs out (any direction generally leaning right back to the center).
Oversoul

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2014 02:01 pm
@Oversoul,
To continue:

Found this article about Nietzsche (and Emerson)...be sure to read the "comments" too - Google:

America's Superman - Prospect Magazine

In looking over some of the posts on this site, I encountered this quote from G.H. which I disagree with :

"We do not have access to the mind of the deity and nor can we adopt a god's eye view for ourselves. We are condemned to see the world only from a human perspective. Man is not therefore the measure of all things because of arrogance, but because there is no alternative."

On the contrary, seemingly just the opposite:

Ubermensch must insist that [a Creator] does exist. What Nietzsche thought "was dead" was the illness of man made organized religion which obscures the original deepness of [Jesus] Christ message. Some thoughts I've had on God:

For some time I've held developed thought on God. I've read and looked for confirmatory text to justify my knowledge. It was in studying Nietzsche and Rudolph Steiner that I came across Fichte. Steiner was heavily influenced by Fichte. What I will write below is some information borrowed that confirms my theory on God; the writing is embellished in places by my own ideas:

Already in the [Bestimmung des Menschen] he had defined the absolute ego as the infinite moral will of the universe, God, in whom are all the individual egos, from whom they have sprung. He says: God is the absolute Life, the absolute One, who becomes conscious of Himself by self-division and translation into the individual egos. The individual ego is only possible, as opposed to a non-ego, to a world of the senses; thus God, the infinite will, manifests Himself in the individual and the individual has over against him the non-ego or thing. "The individuals are a pure form of the life's absolute freedom". "The individual is not conscious of himself, but the Life is conscious of Itself in individual form and as an individual". "For the Life to act, individualization is necessary". The individual is manifested (born) into the senses (reality) by the Life only to begin to die back to the Life at conception. The individual inherently possesses Veiled Entire Knowledge (a virgin intellect) of the Life only to have it revealed to the individual by an (hypothetical) eraser of the veil in minute increments by sense experience and/or by a priori (a direct communication from the Life). Note the link below, an essay by Henke...page 2, observe the questions begged. The direct communication from the Life is an experience called Miracle. Picture in your mind's eye an illuminated orb of light, a radiating glass, with a black veil blocking all hints of light (call this the "Virgin Intellect"). With an imaginary pencil eraser one erases a teeny spot of blackness which represents a sense experience or a priori experience and the light shines then through the teeny spot in the blackness or learning has occurred. The light was always there, we simply recognized what we already knew as in Henke's essay. The "Virgin Intellect"...a newborn veiled individual knowledge receptacle in pure, un-sensed condition...Life's knowledge is inherent in the individual...soul. The individual...soul, is cradled and supported by the mind (within our brain) which exists haughtily in the sensory reality only itself being cradled and supported by the physical body built and existing solely to keep the haughty mind functioning. The human body exists solely for the duration of the soul vitality while it manifests the newly conceived dying fetus of flesh. The plum of soul is cradled by mind, inside the cradle of fleshy body. The plum lives for itself, for a time, planted in the sufficient ground of earthly flesh. This pleases the Life until the rejuvenated return of the plum to its Creator...the Godhead. It is thought this cycle continues. Eternal recurrence?

Link or Google:

Savant Syndrome: A Duality of Genius and Handicap Bradley Henke ...

Another quote on this site by IGM...very interesting:

"Conditioned happiness is inferior to unconditioned happiness... every time... why not start the search for the unconditioned?"

This quote I like.
JLNobody

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2014 11:06 pm
@Oversoul,
Excellent post, Oversoul, albeit a bit over my head. I might add that Igm's reference to the "search for the unconditioned" sounds like the point of meditation.
Oversoul

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 12:55 pm
@JLNobody,
A Proposal: Radical Emerson, Radical Idea

by: [SMP]
January 22, 1998

Co-authored by [KAB]

Is it comfortable to accept what one cannot see, or to place faith in the intellect in the absence of solid fact? Many will remain convenient skeptics of such suppositious thinking, preferring to sleep within the safe harbors of proven certainty rather than venture out into the vast sea of the conceptual. It is upon this uncharted shadow-land in which sails have filled and billowed providing course towards possible truth in observation of a pattern contained within American and World history. Each new discovery bears an important significance to the overall picture just as each small part is necessary to create a mosaic.

One of these small parts concerns a group of poets and thinkers who founded a new literary voice for a developing country in the 19th century. These were the poets who have been immortalized to their nation as "The Transcendentalists", and it was this group that worked tirelessly to challange the American consciousness to accept a higher ideology. Basing the movement on the theories of such philosophers as Aristotle, Plotinus, Swedenborg, Boehme, and Carlyle, they set out to deliver a message of hope and rejuvenation for a nation beset with a host of problems erupting from a materialist foundation purposely created at its birth. It was Ralph Waldo Emerson who alluded to a struggle between those who accepted the more earthly ideal and those who subscribed to a higher faith in the unseen factors. He labeled the enlightened few as "pure transcendentalists" in his essay "The Transcendentalist". As a poet, social thinker, and theologian Emerson was concerned with the lack of spiritual direction his nation was demonstrating. Enlightened thought was swallowed in the shadows resulting from the worship of established social structure. Such things as wealth, power, politics, and scientific fact were given exalted priority, as Emerson described in "Spiritual Laws":

We call the poet inactive, because he is not a president,
a merchant, or a porter. We adore an institution, and do
not see that it is founded on a thought which we have.

He goes on to say of science in "Nature":

Empirical science is apt to cloud the sight, and by the very
knowledge of functions and prosesses, to bereave the student
of the manly contemplation of the whole.

He further elaborates on the worship of earthly substances rather than the spiritual by writing:

The foundations of man are not in matter, but it spirit.

A scholar in many diverse respects, it is felt that Mr. Emerson was well aware of the formation of America on a materialistic base. Observations were most likely drawn from history and the forces which shaped the system. Capitalism, which Emerson opposed in light of communal living, based its driving force primarily on the greed of human nature and effect. The philosophy found in Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations coupled with the self-fulfilling personal doctrines of certain founding fathers were the realized foundation of the nation as it was known then, and for what it has evolved into currently. From a basic sociological conflict perspective, the phenomenon of planned obsolescence, hegemonic power structure, and retail based economy were also most likely considered in the blueprints.

If Mr. Emerson was aware of this process, as is suspected, it is most certain, based on his character and influence, that he would be most instrumental in effecting some method of change, or securing an opposing force to act in counter balance. A study of Emerson's personal journals reveals a mention of a mysterious experiment, which is not described or named. It is true that Emerson viewed the Brook Farm experiment with some skepticism regarding it as "the age of reason in a patty-pan", and it may be safe to speculate that Mr. Emerson himself undertook an experiment of his own nature, with the aid of other poets who remained within his circle of friends and confidants.

Speculation based on both literal and decoded interpretation of certain texts and their connections has led, invariably, to the model of a grand scheme assembled by Emerson himself. The following will include a brief definition of what is felt to be the primary nature of the experiment: Realizing that he was becoming older, and unable to carry on with his message of idealism, Emerson provided a way in which a future generation could revive the 'heroic personage' through a study of his writings. He discusses his own passing, and the person or group whom he hoped to inspire within his biographical study entitled "The Uses of Great Men":

When nature removes a great man, people explore the horizon for a
successor, but none comes, and none will. His class is extinguished
with him. In some other and quite different field, the next man will
appear; not Jefferson, not Franklin, but now a great salesman; then
a road-contractor; then a student of fishes; then a buffalo-hunting
explorer, or a semi-savage western general.

Reaching out through his writing to that future entity who would be a "true idelaist", Emerson hoped to rekindle the ideas of truth and pure reason at a time when it would most likely be needed. Emerson was interested in what a hero should be -- but he was most interested in what he could help to assimilate in human nature and disposition through detailed instruction found throughout his writings. Good writing was important to "intstruct", as well as, provoke "thought" of which he speaks in "Spiritual Laws". By providing a manner in which his texts should be approached in thought, Emerson encourages the scholar to read deepley into the ideas presented. In "uses of Great Men", he writes:

I count him a great man who inhabits a higher sphere of thought,
into which other men rise with labor and difficulty; he has but to
open his eyes to see things in a true light, and in large relations; wilst
they must make painful corrections, and keep a vigilant eye on many
sources of error.

Expounding further on the process of thought, he arrives at the concept of interpretation and its significance in the stucture of things:

The possibility of interpretation lies in the identity of the observer
with the observed. Each material thing has its celestial side; has its
translation, through humanity, into the spiritual and necessary
sphere, where it plays a part as indestructible as any other.

Through the writing, Emerson offers specific instructions on how to approach the material, provided that one is in tune with the thinking process. The primary impetus of the compositon was to instruct.

The possibility also exists that Emerson had access to a large amount of capital, by which the poets operating during this time period were able to gain sustenance. This capital was obtained or known about by a power structure that had once existed at West Point and had been made known to Emerson through certain men by the names of Jonathon Williams, and Joseph Gardener Swift, Sr. both in Europe and America. Throughout the mid-eighteen hundreds, the money was used to help spread the literary ideas by aid to certain writers and poets within the circle. A provision of this material wealth was made for the future generation of writers and philosophers, and it is encoded into poetic form. By obtaining the literal meaning of each word through the use of a simple dictionary, a pattern emerges in a quantity of Emerson's poems. Items such as coins, diamonds, and a varitety of other jewels are mentioned. Certain specifics, such as color, shape, and storing methods can also be observed. It was James Russell Lowell who blatantly described the "true" content of Emerson's poems in his poem entitled "A Fable for Critics":

"There comes Emerson first, whose rich words every one,
Are like gold nails in temples to hang trophies on...
They're not epics, but that doesn't matter a pin,
In creating, the only hard thing's to begin;
A grass-blade's no easier to make than an oak;
If you've once found the way, you've achieved the grand stroke;
In the worst of his poems are mines of rich matter,
But thrown in a heap with a crash and a clatter...."

It would not be hard to make the necessary literary connections between Emerson and Lowell, as they are certainly aware of each other's works in the open. E. A. Poe, it is recalled, was a friend and confidant of Lowell, and it has been noted that he was the author of a strange story entitled The Gold Bug. This story was peculiar in that it does not adhere to his regular subject matter of melancholy, cadaverous material, but rather was the detailed outlines for a treasure hunt based on the observation of two unrelated objects by a crazed genius. These objects, when studied objectively, led to a great find. It is interesting to note that Mr. Emerson also comments on intellect as an engine to correlate unrelated object. In "Intellect", he writes:

The intellect pierces the form, overleaps the wall, detects intrinsic
likeness between remote things, and reduces all things into a few principles.

Seen here is an example of the Syllogistic Reasoning of Aristotle which argues that objects of organon can act as talismen, provided they are accompanied by proper intuition. Could Emerson have been influential in the creating of The Gold Bug through his connections to E. A. Poe? Could he have used this story to demonstrate a search method to follow when seeking the "mines of rich matter"? Or, did Poe use Emerson's idea of "detects intrinsic likeness between remote things" to create his tale involving a gold bug and parchment? The whereabouts of this treasure, this capital, is not alluded to in any breakdown of poetry, could Emerson have provided objects of significance that when studied in the proper fashion reveal to future poets the exact location of a treasure or a hollow cavity where it was once stored?

In the Concord Museum, a plaque imprinted with the likeness of the Bedford flag, is displayed near a case of swords. This flag, known as "the first flag of the revoltution", bears the image of a sword wielding arm protruding from a cloud. Surrounding the cloud are three round objects which resemble gold coins covered with silver or white.

A young boy uncovered a family heirloom in an old trunk in the mid-1970's. It was an old (German made) Italian military sword with a blackened, solid gold handle which seemed to date to the beginnings of West Point, or perhaps even further beyond having possibly been the possession of one of America's founding fathers. The sword came to the boy from the same household as that of a serrated Spanish coin which contained a blade, file and scissor sandwiched between the halves. The coin was dated within the early 1870's, and was solid gold, covered over with silver. Many years and much intense research later a theory has emerged, stimulated by the discovery, observation, and scrutiny of these objects. Has Emerson's project or experiment of objects thrown to fate been consummated? Has the "pure Transcendentalist" emanated, has Nietzsche's Ubermensch appeared?

Could these objects lead to a find of hidden capital? This is of little matter, for a more important message has been gleaned from the study of American history and the procession of pattern which has emerged. America is in need of change from a materialistic base to a more enlightened thought consciousness. A simplistic faith in what cannot be explained, or proven, is thrown by the wayside in view of hard facts and material worship. As a people become satisfied with material objects, scientific fact, and selfish views; they cease to question, they cease to challange, and then to think altogether. This is exactly what Emerson warned against, and it is what is happening in the world currently. The extent of this project is far-reaching, but its message of hope is a simple one, which can be grasped just as it was in the days of the transcendentalists.

Nature never sends a great man into the planet, without confidiing
the secret to another soul.
~R.W. Emerson

**Listening to beautiful music:
Ludovico Einaudi's - "Indaco"

and

So appropriate:

"Superman's Song" - by the Crash Test Dummies.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 08:04 pm
Thanks for your grand effort. I've read every word as best I could.
Oversoul

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 01:30 am
@JLNobody,
Let's study "literary steganography". The secret writing within poetry or other "loaded" text that is usually writing with unusual diction. Let's study Poe first...a short paragraph in his tale "The Gold Bug". What does it really say?

From "The Gold Bug":

53‡‡†305))6*;4826)4‡.)4‡);806*;48†8
¶60))85;1‡(;:‡*8†83(88)5*†;46(;88*96
*?;8)*‡(;485);5*†2:*‡(;4956*2(5*—4)8
¶8*;4069285)Wink6†8)4‡‡;1(‡9;48081;8:8‡
1;48†85;4)485†528806*81(‡9;48;(88;4
(‡?34;48)4‡;161;:188;‡?;

The decoded message published in "The Gold Bug" is:

"A good glass in the bishop's hostel in the devil's seat
forty-one degrees and thirteen minutes northeast and by north
main branch seventh limb east side shoot from the left eye of the death's-head
a bee line from the tree through the shot fifty feet out."

A further sub-level of decipherment of the above sentence ( my discovery ) derived from "literary steganography" and
published in my book "National (Beale) Treasure....At Red Knee" (clearly a set of directions to treasure):

"All genuine natural substance with the likeness of glass particle
in that overseer's lodging place, within that wicked, cruel or ill-tempered
person's abode; that of prime importance, single through union, staged in
an ascending process, with prime importance individuals having definite
position; moreover, near to the point of prime importance a principal part
of a system of prime importance projecting toward the east position with
reference to a central point. To dump, empty or send down a chute, start
by that thing turned to the west when facing north: something resembling
as eye such as a metal ring or loop from in or by that symbol of mortality;
one direct line starting point by that handle forming part of a structure which
indicates source between individual members of that woven so as to present
a play of colors. That of prime importance pays forth from."

Anyone...

Here is the mechanical method of decipherment of "literary steganography; an overly simple, separate example:

This is a very simplistic example of the methodology of hiding secondary thought in plain context writing/poetry:

1) the author wishes to hide the notion of a fixed solid metal statue of a woman since it stands on top of hidden wealth buried beneath it (a treasure hunt).

2) the notion can be verbalized as "recognize woman made from molten material" (the statue was poured from molten lead for example). What line of poetry can be written to hide this notion with a change, a different slant?

3) the author creates segments in the notion as such: "recognize / woman / made from molten material".

4) enter the dictionary...the larger and more comprehensive the better.

5) "recognize" is a valid definition of SEE. "woman" of JANE. "made from molten material" of RUN. "SEE JANE RUN".

6) "SEE JANE RUN" is the Steganogram line of poetry which hides the notion leading one to the statue of the woman and ultimately to the treasure...

7) "SEE JANE RUN" trains the mind to see an animated running human, but at the same time, hides the notion "recognize woman made from molten material" which is just the opposite, an inanimate fixed and rigid statue of a woman which stands on top of the treasure.

8) Of course, there would be required more elaborate Stego-text (hidden notion) to lead one to the statue in lines subsequent to "SEE JANE RUN" if this were a real hidden message.

Anyone..., this secret writing was discovered by me in a 20 year old research project called Redknee. There seems to be a real national treasure hidden by historical figures with missive hidden in their poetry. Are you interested in this research? Poe did more than just create interesting stories. What's hidden in "The Gold Bug" is a treasure in itself.
Oversoul

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 03:21 pm
@Oversoul,
With a solid understanding of "literary steganography" from the prior post, let's see how Emerson plays into the secret writing riddle. Benjamin Franklin first possessed the sword of this project, he transferred it to his grandnephew, Jonathon Williams, Jr., who had a sister who married Colonel Samuel Bradford, who was a life long friend of Emerson. The historical sword movement is clear.

In 1863, Emerson was appointed one of the visitors to West Point, where John Burroughs, seeing him, took him to be "an inquisitive farmer." In 1866, Emerson was granted the degree of Doctor of Laws by Harvard and elected one of the overseers. Source (Google):
Life of Ralph Waldo Emerson

Remember, Emerson was linked to J. W. (Jonathon Williams) through familial ties...this is why the poem by Emerson "To JW" opened my mind's eye to Jonathon Williams...this was the clue. I thought that Emerson was writing his poem "To JW" about Jonathon Williams, Jr. as I was progressing through the historical unknown of this project. I then deciphered Emerson's poem (the first one) "To JW"...the result is very telling:

Emerson's poem:

"To JW"

Set not thy foot on graves;
Hear what wine and roses say;
The mountain chase, the summer waves,
The crowded town, thy feet may well delay.

Set not thy foot on graves;
Nor seek to unwind the shroud
Which charitable Time
And Nature have allowed
To wrap the errors of a sage sublime.

Set not thy foot on graves:
Care not to strip the dead
Of his sad ornament,
His myrrh, and wine, and rings.

His sheet of lead,
And trophies buried:
Go, get them where he earned them when alive;
As resolutely dig or dive.

Life is too short to waste
In critic peep or cynic bark,
Quarrel or reprimand:
'Twill soon be dark;

Up! mind thine own aim, and
God speed the mark!

The decipherment:

Don't rigidly and mindfully fix your pace on evacuations of the earth;
listen to that which invigorates, cheers, or intoxicates like wine and is
dark reddish in color along with a form of cut gem formerly much used with
a triangularly faceted top and flat underside for example, in that huge amount,
in a lengthened hollow, in or by that keystone helmet bulging out beyond the
surrounding surface; in or by that excessively filled, chiefly centered financial interest,
your paces can to a considerable degree be impeded.

Don't rigidly and mindfully fix your pace on evacuations of the earth; never endeavor to
explain the veil of mystery what one benevolent period, together with the sum total of the
forces at work throughout the universe, hath permitted to hide the wrongdoings of one man
venerated for his wisdom, judgement and experience; who is elevated or lofty in thought, awe
inspiring, venerated, and impresses the mind with a sense of grandeur or power.

Don't rigidly and mindfully fix your pace on evacuations of the earth; don't worry to divest
the inanimate of his steadfast accessory, his exudation, and something that invigorates, cheers,
or intoxicates like wine, darkish red in color, and sounds like coins.

His covering of opening and guiding indication, with war prizes concealed or hidden to keep
secret, forebearing to disclose or divulge. To be awarded, seize upon those in what way he
acquired those at any time in operation; to such an extent firmly make a hole by removing
material to discover before penetrating suddenly and plunging deeply into anything, as with the hand.

To make alive be extremely low to any definite position and wear down in bodily substance,
enfeeble (or weaken), a particle within limits of place, judging to pry before forcing to come
off; chisel before expressing disapproval or hostile criticism: it will within a short period, promptly
and willingly take place having a dusky, swarthy, dark color; in a more elevated and prominent
position, having adequate power and ability, cry out with strong emotion and protest, together
with God causing and promoting success by that impressed device or symbol serving to give
information, indicating origin, ownership, attesting to character and comparative merit, an object
or end desired or striven for!

"That impressed devise..."!! Almost as if he were speaking of the holy grail !!

Let's look at a bit of a timeline of this project:

Here is an outline (loosely written) to assist in producing a story line for further understanding. I will need a list of this sort to help remember my path of dissemination of information as there is so much to remember.

INTRODUCTION OF TALENT -

Ken Bauman is introduced to the D****ed T**m as an autodidact (self taught) codebreaker of a unique genre at a gold shop in the midwest. Ken reports to the team that a treasure is thought hidden in a mansion in Philadelphia having been discovered from a cryptogram of two objects that were given him as a boy. Ken's book "National (Beale) Treasure....At Red Knee" tells all details (promote book). This project is based on theory until a treasure can be validated...remember...theory.

INTRODUCTION OF SWORD AND COIN -

Sword and coin are hidden safely away. Quality color photos of them in the book. Purchase book from gold shop and get copy of a cryptogram to solve to learn whereabouts of sword and coin and winner to receive special surprise by author (identify contact for gold shop). Sword and coin acquired when a boy...started research on them in 1994...learned "literary steganography" or the "Persher Code" (means a story within a story) from deep study of the two objects and their markings. Learned that the Persher Code was used in poetry of Emerson...intuition played a big role in discovery of secrets...Emerson studied intuition and his project "Natural History of Intellect" finalized with the creation of the set of two objects to be placed into the future for an emanate to come and learn what he knew simply by objectively studying these objects. Emerson employed Nietzsche to further his experiment in 1872/73. Explain Persher Code briefly..."See Jane Run" = "Recognize woman made from molten material". Didn't take long to see a theme in the messages decoded from poetry...appeared to be a treasure hunt afoot. Nothing exists, literally written, to prove Emerson made the two object duo; however, in some of his poetry, the Persher Coded spells out perfectly and describes the coin...read the audience a decoded excerpt from "To J.W.". Sword originally belonged, it is thought, to Benjamin Franklin; Emerson was related via marriage to Franklin. Acquire and read my book to understand all of this more fully.

TREASURE SOURCE -

The gold hidden (a theoretical notion) in the mansion is thought to have been hidden in the quoins when it was built in 1761 and that the coins were from the source of the Templar Treasure that came from Scotland by Capt John MacPherson or the "Black Officer Of Ballachroan" who may have fled Scotland with the Templar Treasure to include the lost Loch Arkaig gold pieces. Show diagram of the quoin to the audience and describe how a 4" X 4" hollow can be built into the quoin unit. All this was derived from the study of the cryptogram of two objects. Read my book for further details.

ENTER EDGAR ALLAN POE -

Poe knew Persher Code too because he opposed and disliked Emerson, or so it purposely appears. Poe antagonized Emerson in literature. Some of Poe's tales have veiled insults toward Emerson. Poe wrote the tale THE GOLD-BUG in about 1841 with a Persher Code missive hidden in the tale that describes the money laden mansion which was controlled by Emerson. Poe also hinted in this tale about the upcoming BEALE PAPERS story by hiding notions linking that new tale. Poe may have had connections with pirate Jean Lafitte and had him in mind when Poe penned the BEALE PAPERS mystery along with some other persons in the mid 1800's. Poe likely faked his murder and lived on in France as did Jean Lafitte (lived on) to have known Poe. You can study more on my blogspot at www.projectredknee.blogspot.com which has been snatched from the internet.

ENTER THE BEALE PAPERS -

In 2005 I cracked the BC 1 code to read a plain text hidden backwards using the Declaration of Independence as being "ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE". This plain text tells us to look at Poe's tale THE GOLD-BUG via the red knee tarantula. Explain to the audience how the plain text leads to Poe's tale and the hidden missive describing the mansion. By now there are three treasures thought hidden: Philadelphia, Concord (by Emerson) and Virginia (worked by Roy Dallas at www.thebealekey.com). The BEALE PAPERS is a shell story of fiction that holds the ability to deliver up to three methodologies of encryption. All three are being worked.

ENTER former NSA specialist P. S**** -

P. S****, using letter frequency as described in Poe's tale THE GOLD-BUG, has cracked (again) BC 1 of the BEALE PAPERS. Location of possible treasure cenote has been identified in the area of St. John's Bay near Canada. This suspected treasure is thought linked to Lafitte. Perhaps an expedition has yielded an answer to the possible location?

ENTER MOUNT PLEASANT MANSION -

It's time now to go to Mount Pleasant mansion in Philadelphia. Is the treasure there or not? Wow, national historical site...NO METAL DETECTORS ALLOWED...you cannot search, I'm told. The result of a validation effort, therefore, is inconclusive.
Oversoul

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 11:04 pm
@Oversoul,
Brad Meltzer's Decoded Program on the History channel (Episode 2 of Season 2: "Declaration of Independence") addresses the Beale Papers and the search for the treasure that is subject of Project Redknee. Arrange to view "Declaration of Independence" show and then view this:

Google:

Seeling Beale's Treasure YouTube

Is the world ready for the emanation of Nietzsche's Superman and the revelation of a great national treasure? It certainly appears to be hungry for it...
Oversoul

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 11:27 pm
@Oversoul,
...bring great enthusiasm to the human spirit. Discover discovery and how it makes you feel as if you are boiling inside. This is truth.

You might check out the Lost Treasure magazine too...March issue of 2014 due out about right now. Check their web site. Check out "Project Redknee"...

Enjoy.
Oversoul

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 02:00 am
@Oversoul,
Exposing and creating a success with a King's Sword...A 20 year project of provenance
Greetings:

South Whitley - Indiana

I have investigated, discovered, researched and concluded, within my project called Redknee, establishing the provenance of a sword that originally belonged to one Maurice Benyovszky, the first Hungarian King of Madagascar in 1776. Possession of this sword came to me when I was 16 years old...I am now 53. When I began the investigation of the blackened sword and scabbard in 1994, I knew nothing about this sword. Twenty years later all has been revealed. I own no other sword. Twenty years' research has been expended entirely on this one relic. There is no one that I can imagine who will, being a sword expert themselves, be able to significantly alter the research on this relic. I am the expert on this sword. My primary goal then, is to teach, expose and inform others of the inherent facts, that when connected all together, form a telling truth on the provenance of this King's Sword. America and Europe are heavily involved in this investigation as it relates to the relic. It cannot be helped but state that the boy has drawn the sword from the stone so to speak. Here is what I'm asking for:

1) Very intelligent, serious and ardent sword experts...please help me expose and confirm this find. Please work not to refute, but build on the current research. I am fond of think tanks and enthusiastic partners.

2) A financial grant. I have expended all that I am to date. Capital is needed to proceed. I do not wish to sell the relic unless there is a substantial offer. Then, I will consider the subject. My hope is to engage one or a few persons in this investigation to bring them up to speed with current research and at the same time be the recipient of some capital to work with, travel, lecture, etc... Enough said on this subject.

3) I have written two books, numerous essays, and a magnum opus. There is a precis to this magnum opus and is titled: "A King's Sword...Drawn From The Stone Of Embedded Secret Information". This precis is poised and ready to be sent to the right one(s) via e-mail attachment...I will know if you are sincere when you write me as to whether your intentions are true. Honesty and integrity is vitally important to me when it comes to your approach.

4) For you to know that this project will be the most intriguing and worldwide extraordinary event the world will know of in recent times. Reading my precis will, I think, fully inform you of the intensity of the work. Thirteen people possessed this sword through history to me. Knowing who they were and how they are a part of this project substantiates the conclusion that the sword was Benyovszky's and that I possess this relic. Names such as Benjamin Franklin, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Richard Wagner, Frederick Nietzsche and others are in the line of provenance of this sword. Starting with Emerson, a national treasure hunt was constructed using this sword as one part of an object duo; the objects were intended for a pure hearted, ardent investigator to study them and learn secrets they held...absolutely fascinating.

5) Please contact me so that I can determine to send you the precis of this project. It will help to know your background briefly and your enthusiasm will be a big factor. I will move swiftly to continue this project. Although I will comment on this thread, please contact me privately on my e-mail account as I would like to converse privately with the one (few) who wish to become involved.

I look forward to hearing from serious applicants to this project. Please, also, advise telephone number and good time to converse in your e-mail; I will call you as I wish to communicate verbally as well as in writing. Write soon, please.

Sincerely and respectfully,

Kenneth Andrew Bauman
5101 W. Whitley Road
South Whitley, IN 46787
260-723-4942
Project Redknee - President
[email protected]
0 Replies