It’s never enough

Fri 17 Feb, 2012 08:02 am
Since Obama became POTUS America gave billions to support its allies in the Middle East, especially Israel that got the biggest part of that aid. The same time Americans were left to the mercy of fate when the crisis hit, many lost their homes... Maybe now it’s time to implement policy of economy and stop giving billions that can help America? Yes, it is necessary, but we got a problem. Israel threatened US to kill Obama if the White House will stop providing Israel with aid! Adler, from the Atlanta Jewish Times, suggested to prime minister of Israel to order Mossad to eliminate Obama if America rejects to give money. Such bald egoism and threats are inadmissible and now I doubt that Israel is America’s ally and friend... Yids simply poisoned our relations for money...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 3,133 • Replies: 12
Topic Closed
No top replies

Joe Nation

Fri 17 Feb, 2012 08:44 am
You've got to get your story straight. Was it Israel who threatened the President or just the asshole in Atlanta, Georgia, USA?

Joe(big diff, yah?)Nation
Fido

Fri 17 Feb, 2012 09:42 am
@Mickey76,
Give yourself a break... Israel is the fifty first state, though I am certain they consider themselves the first... The United States perhaps would not be without them, and certainly would not be the same without them... What ever offense you take with the Jews, we are stuck with them... Do you think any country that donated their Jews to Israel would take them back???... What do you think this place would be like if we had to take them all in here??? It is cheaper for this country to support the Jews in Israel than it is to have them expecting a profit in every part of our economy... Ante up... Quit yer bichen... And count yer blessings...Judging from Hebrew history they never seem to know when enough is enough, and that is strange for a people so intelligent to turn former friends into enemies... And; it is no wonder, if you read the old testament prophets that they could be so easily gathered up and resettled... No one has ever been more cruel to Jews than the Jews... What they do to others they do to each other...Things did not change much between Hosea and Jesus... In later days people they would sue a man for his tunic, and in earlier days they would sell a person into slavery for the price of a pair of shoes... If they were not so obviously human, no better or worse than all of us, I would think they were terrible...
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Fri 17 Feb, 2012 09:58 am
Apropos of nothing: my favorite Golda Meir quote:
Quote:
Let me tell you something that we Israelis have against Moses. He took us 40 years through the desert in order to bring us to the one spot in the Middle East that has no oil!

Joe(<sigh>)Nation
Butrflynet

Fri 17 Feb, 2012 12:33 pm
@Joe Nation,
He has no story to get straight. It is all made up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93United_States_relations

Israel–United States relations are an important factor in the United States government's overall policy in the Middle East, and Congress has placed considerable importance on the maintenance of a close and supportive relationship. The main expression of Congressional support for Israel has been foreign aid.[1] Since 1985, it has provided nearly $3 billion in grants annually to Israel, with Israel being the largest annual recipient of American aid from 1976 to 2004 and the largest cumulative recipient of aid since World War II.[2] Congress has monitored the aid issue closely along with other issues in bilateral relations, and its concerns have affected Administration's policies.[1] Almost all U.S. aid to Israel is now in the form of military assistance, while in the past it also received significant economic assistance. Strong congressional support for Israel has resulted in Israel's receiving benefits not available to other countries.[2]

You can see a chart of annual foreign aid given to Israel from the US on page 24 of this Congressional report:

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

Joe Nation

Fri 17 Feb, 2012 12:38 pm
@Butrflynet,
Well, I knew that, B, I just wanted to see if we could get him to spew something else.

Joe(hey! Not on my shoes!)Nation
0 Replies

Fido

Fri 17 Feb, 2012 01:09 pm
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:

Apropos of nothing: my favorite Golda Meir quote:
Quote:
Let me tell you something that we Israelis have against Moses. He took us 40 years through the desert in order to bring us to the one spot in the Middle East that has no oil!

Joe(<sigh>)Nation
But the only spot in the middle east with Nuclear Power... Figure that!!!
0 Replies

JoeBruno

Wed 22 Feb, 2012 08:14 am
@Mickey76,
Mickey76:

I have long advocated that the USA reduce it's foreign aid to ALL nations, not just Israel.American tax dollars should be used first to help Americans, like those who are homeless and those who have AIDS and those who don't have enough to eat.Some people in US military service have to use food stamps and that is a disgrace.I told my senator this, but she just gave me some bullshit about "exporting democracy".
She never got my vote and never will.
Setanta

Wed 22 Feb, 2012 08:24 am
Hey everybody, you are all apparently unaware that this is hour hit-and-run Russian propagandist. He (?) drops off his turds, never to return to the thread. He will next show up with a brand new account, drop off some more bullshit, and leave again, never to return to that thread.
Fido

Wed 22 Feb, 2012 08:47 am
@JoeBruno,
You have to have something to export it, and the piss poor supply of democracy we have does not allow for enjoyment let alone export...
0 Replies

JTT

Sun 3 Jun, 2012 12:40 pm
@Setanta,
You are apparently unaware that you are describing yourself, Set, except that you are an American propagandist.
0 Replies

JeffreyEqualityNewma

Sun 3 Jun, 2012 12:42 pm
@Mickey76,
You’re a moron wrapped in an idiot and sprinkled with stupid!
0 Replies

Miller

Sun 3 Jun, 2012 12:56 pm
@Mickey76,
Mickey76 wrote:

Yids simply poisoned our relations for money...

Time to cool your tonsils...
0 Replies