tools,tips and advice to hacking wifi and e-mail

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 04:21 pm
i have been trying to get the correct tools to help me crack the password to a wifi but each tim i get the software idont know how to use it and i am in need of the correct tools to do the job. if people can help me out theat would be much apreciated and t help me along the same road can you tell me hw to use i in simple terms and tips on how to be caught out if things went amise

jespah

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 04:25 pm
@pillpopper,
Speaking as someone who owns a router, I wouldn't be happy with you cracking my password and leeching off my paid-for faster connection. How would you feel if you were me?
pillpopper

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 04:35 pm
@jespah,
well 2 be frank i hate the people who have the router, plus i am on a dongle which makes it veryhrd conect 2the internet and download. i have pay the people and i dont get 2 use there internet which pisses me off.
i am nt somebody who would leave there router in the open if i had one and i wouldnt be going round looking for tools 2 help me if i did
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 04:48 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

Speaking as someone who owns a router, I wouldn't be happy with you cracking my password and leeching off my paid-for faster connection. How would you feel if you were me?
More specifically, you're asking people how you can do something illegal (I think).

That reminds me. Does anyone have any advice for a good meth lab setup?
Irishk

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 06:14 pm
@thack45,
Ha. That reminded me of my favorite line from Breaking Bad....

"You brought a meth lab to the airport?!"

0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 07:06 pm
@pillpopper,
obviously you're not going to get the advice you need here so why not be intelligent and google "password wifi tools" like I did and you'll come up with loads of advice. Good luck on your nefarious adventures.
thack45

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 08:29 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

obviously you're not going to get the advice you need here so why not be intelligent
I don't know if it was your intent, but I had a good laugh at that line.
0 Replies