Did we really land on the Moon ?

Mon 2 Dec, 2002 08:22 am
Just saw a documentary on why we didn't and couldn't have landed on the moon. They refuted all evidence quite scientifically. . Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Drunk
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 10 • Views: 16,617 • Replies: 71
Topic Closed

JoanneDorel

Mon 2 Dec, 2002 08:32 am
Of course not, it was really eastern Utah I thought I thought everyone knew that.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Mon 2 Dec, 2002 09:05 am
Naw, the government rigged the whole deal with Disney. It was all done with mirrors!
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 2 Dec, 2002 09:07 am
Hey, Boss, try this site about the faked moon landing
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Mon 2 Dec, 2002 09:22 am
Great ! Thanks Setanta.
0 Replies

Tommy

Mon 2 Dec, 2002 02:08 pm
And then Disney (with others) decided to make Capricorn One
0 Replies

bigdice67

Thu 5 Dec, 2002 05:51 pm
Hilarious stuff!, Took awhile to read the debuking of "a funny thing happened on the way to the moon", but in itself it was also funny!
0 Replies

williamhenry3

Thu 5 Dec, 2002 10:38 pm
The "faked landing on the moon" stories started quickly after the first lunar landing. They are exemplary of the power of television. Some people continue the conspiracy stories, which is their right to do so.

You must excuse me. There are some black helicopters flying over my house. I must go outside to let the captain know somebody sees them. (My life may be in danger. If I don't get back, please have a Merry Christmas without me.)

Thank you.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Sun 22 Dec, 2002 06:54 pm
Well the answer is as easy as putting a telescope in orbit around the Moon. Objects as small as 10cm would be visible, that would more than adequate to even make out individual footprints. Now who's going to find a few million to hire the Hubble?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Sun 22 Dec, 2002 08:22 pm
From an Amature Radio Enthusiast's standpoint, the evidence for actual landings is compelling; the radio/video transmissions of the events came from the moon, as more than readily apparent by simple triangulation calculated from the required aiming angles of Earth-Based antennae used to receive those signals. Laser Reflectors were left in place by Astronauts as well, which can yet be illuminated by Earth-Bound Lasers. I wonder where we would find ouselves today if 30 years ago we had undertaken an equivalent alternative energy initiative.

timber
neil

Tue 23 Nov, 2004 05:29 am
The triangulation evidence is compelling as hundreds of hams got first hand data. The reflector information is mostly hearsay as only a dozen persons have controlled an experiment that reflected a laser beam off the moon. Participating in an experiment may result in false conclusions, as typically the participants only know part of the experiment, and half truths are often spread, or condoned by the person who controls the experiment.
As for the evidence that we did not go to the Moon, I find reasonable doubt in 1/2 of these explanations, so I'm confident that others can find reasonable doubt concerning the other half. We can neither prove nor disprove the 6 human trips to the Moon, but my guess is we did go. Neil
0 Replies

Lady J

Tue 23 Nov, 2004 11:09 am
There are many things I don't believe in, but this is not one of them.

The hoax that is.

The visits there? You bet we did
0 Replies

cjhsa

Tue 23 Nov, 2004 11:24 am
Do bears **** in the woods?

Geesh.
chris56789

Thu 25 Nov, 2004 01:02 am
We need the street magician with the mask to tell us how it was really done!!! Get him!!!
0 Replies

rosborne979

Fri 26 Nov, 2004 12:13 pm
Strange that people question our landing on the moon more than they question our landing on Mars (or on Titan in January).

Granted the moon involved humans and Mars (so far) has involved robots, but Mars is a whole lot further away.

Maybe everything we ever thought about space exploration is a fake. Maybe we don't have satellites in orbit. Maybe Hubble is just making computer generated art. Maybe I'm just dreaming this whole world.
Bibliophile the BibleGuru

Fri 26 Nov, 2004 12:14 pm
Hello Ros.

Still fighting the good fight?
0 Replies

rosborne979

Mon 29 Nov, 2004 09:48 am
Bibliophile the BibleGuru wrote:
Hello Ros.

Still fighting the good fight?

Hi Bib, keeping myself entertained Smile What's new with you?
0 Replies

Bibliophile the BibleGuru

Mon 29 Nov, 2004 09:55 am
Just finished some design, construction and a bit more research.

Do you have the old thread we did over on Abuzz regarding the light intensity of the Moon at new and full stages?
0 Replies

rosborne979

Mon 29 Nov, 2004 10:47 am
Bibliophile the BibleGuru wrote:
Do you have the old thread we did over on Abuzz regarding the light intensity of the Moon at new and full stages?

Sorry, I don't remember that one. I remember some discussions of tidal forces, but nothing regarding light intensity.
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 29 Nov, 2004 10:48 am
Did we really land on the moon?

Don't be silly, we did nothing of the sort . . . but someone else did . . .