Rainsoft 24v timer replacement

Sun 26 Apr, 2009 07:15 pm
We are in need of a timer (24v 14-day) for our Rainsoft water treatment system (installed in 1992). I believe Rainsoft does not make this part any longer, but is there a substitution we can use. Financially, we are not able to replace the entire unit at this time. Thank you for your help.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 5,653 • Replies: 10
Topic Closed
No top replies

Joethewaterguy

Mon 27 Apr, 2009 08:53 am
@lvflorida,
Rainsoft has a "TC" conversion kit available. Call a local service provider.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Wed 29 Apr, 2009 01:48 pm
@lvflorida,
lvflorida wrote:

We are in need of a timer (24v 14-day) for our Rainsoft water treatment system (installed in 1992). I believe Rainsoft does not make this part any longer, but is there a substitution we can use. Financially, we are not able to replace the entire unit at this time. Thank you for your help.

I have what you need.
Email me for details.
Denise Denecke

Fri 22 Oct, 2010 08:53 am
@H2O MAN,
Good Morning,
I have the same Rain Soft system as the person that wrote the below question. My timer has gone bad as well on the water softener and there is a conversion kit available. Do you stock these kits and if so what is the cost.
Thanks
Rob.
Email address is [email protected]
H2O MAN

Fri 29 Oct, 2010 05:52 am
@Denise Denecke,
Denise Denecke wrote:

Good Morning,
I have the same Rain Soft system as the person that wrote the below question. My timer has gone bad as well on the water softener and there is a conversion kit available. Do you stock these kits and if so what is the cost.
Thanks
Rob.
Email address is [email protected]

I don't use the conversion kit. I replace the control valve or the entire softener with a Fleck 2510 stx.
0 Replies

Juandean

Sun 6 Mar, 2011 09:46 pm
@H2O MAN,
Hi, I have a Rainsoft Gold Series that was installed in 2000, and the I need the computer box too. Mine broke where the rear circle pushes dowun on the valve for the salt. How much do these cost?
0 Replies

sworton

Fri 13 Apr, 2012 04:56 pm
@H2O MAN,
I have a 2005 Rainsoft neutralizer. I need a picture of the timer back part of panel. I took off the knobs but now it won't backflush correctly. specificially the grey knob on the back which contacts the two manual metal switches.

i can be reached at [email protected]. Perhaps I should just replace the entire timer.

model RFC 150P
0 Replies

lawri

Fri 1 Feb, 2013 05:57 am
@H2O MAN,
I have a TC series Timer that has been stuck in regeneration since 2:am, how do I turn it off?
H2O MAN

Fri 1 Feb, 2013 07:27 am
@lawri,
If you can't advance the system though it's cycles manually you will need to bypass it.
0 Replies

InTennessee

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 12:00 pm
@H2O MAN,
I have a Rainsoft system Model AM P12 installed in 1999. I'm looking for a Drive Motor and the TC Converter Kit? Do you carry those and can you provide me with cost including shipping?
0 Replies

ChristopherMHatch

Tue 6 Jan, 2015 02:14 am
You are using old models of water softener systems and the replacement parts for old models are not easily available. Water softener systems are getting more advance these days and you should get a better water system.
0 Replies