Washington State is a first for this............

TTH

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 11:02 pm
http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2007/05/washington_stat.html;jsessionid=KZEZXANVDZVX0QSNDLOSKHSCJUNN2JVN

What is humorous to me is that the person who wrote the article is WRONG in one point he makes
and does not say something that is an important part of the law. I think it is great that he is misleading
people. Why would I think that......it is for a good reason.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 602 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 04:15 am
As I have never in my life either sent or received a text message on my mobile phone in my whole life, the story (and law) is moot for me. To me, a telephone (and that includes the mobile variety) is for making and taking calls, not taking photographs, playing video games or 'texting.' Call me a dinosaur, but there it is.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 05:02 am
Not only don't I text message, but I have had my phone company block text messaging from my phone. A few weeks ago, some company sent me an advertisement by text message. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 05:23 am
I have a older cell phone and don't have text messaging. I really see no need for it.

That article the person wrote is why people shouldn't believe everything they read. I don't want to post what is
wrong and the part that is missing. I think it is best for the public to be misled concerning this (like I stated earlier I think it is for the best)
0 Replies