A good online IQ test

sozobe

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2003 03:38 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
Anywho, in a few weeks I'll partner A2K with a couple of the top dating sites.

Cool. "How do I get this girl to go out with me??" will be the new "How do I get tickets for Blue Man Group?"

Slappy, yer gonna be busy.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2003 03:45 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
dlowan wrote:
You're starting to worry me.

Why, the sleep thing?

That's one of the things!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2003 03:45 pm
soz,

They will NOT link to us. Because if so that would undermine their entire site. People would just communicate here and why pay?

What will happen is I will select a few, link to them with affiliate ID and will earn a few cents from each referral.

Dating sites can be of low quality so I have made a sacrifice and am testing all teh prospective affiliates. The sacrifice lies in that I will not affiliate with any of them until I have slept with five women from each site (to ascertain the quality of the offerings).

he he, I'm kidding. I don't plan to meet any of them right now. My first messages were just nerdy:

"hey I just paid for this crappy service, please return my email so I know it works"

the answer:

"it works"

and stuff like:

"hey tell me if this email address goes through [email protected]"

reponse

"the email was filtered..."

I have learned a lot. Some have insecure systems and it's easy to obtain personal data from teh people you communicate with, others are secure. Some are a huge pain in the ass. Some have a bunch of fake profiles...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2003 03:48 pm
Ah. Gotcha re: referral et al.

Kidding, eh? Riiiiiiiiiiiight...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2003 03:51 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
The biggest clue that they are inaccurate is that everyone's "sex type" is positive. It never processes your answers and says: "Dude, in your case it'd not libido anymore. It's already pathological. Put that bagel down."

I think the whole site is therapy.

Lord - you remind me of our occasional lunchtime "If only we could tell them the truth" manic episodes - "Madam, after extensive assessment, I am afraid I have to tell you that your son is an arsehole." "Yes, you're right, it IS all your fault and you ARE a terrible parent - in fact, you won our "rotten parent of the month award" - here is your prize."
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2003 04:42 pm
Boston Mensa has this as online testing links (not for nuthin but, at least all on one page)

http://home.hetnet.nl/~rijk42/IQtestsEnglish.html

And yes, they have other languages as well
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2003 04:56 pm
Quote:
Lord - you remind me of our occasional lunchtime "If only we could tell them the truth" manic episodes - "Madam, after extensive assessment, I am afraid I have to tell you that your son is an arsehole." "Yes, you're right, it IS all your fault and you ARE a terrible parent - in fact, you won our "rotten parent of the month award" - here is your prize."

I asked someone to evaluate something I'd written one time, and the response I got was that it wasn't suitable for the wiping of an ass. And I really did appreciate the candid response -- one of the very few truly honest reactions to somebody's work I've ever seen.

CDK --

I've designed a 100% guaranteed accurate IQ test that I can administer if you like. Just send my $100, and I'll tell you whether you are stupid or not.
0 Replies

LibertyD

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2003 04:57 pm
I found this Mensa Workout, which is timed and gives you a score, but isn't the official Mensa Test:

http://www.mensa.org/workout.html
0 Replies