Women Only: What is your opinion of Paris Hilton?

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 07:03 pm
I want to know women's opinion only.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,278 • Replies: 14
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 07:08 pm
My choice isn't really there -- it'd be something like "neutral/ who cares."

She's young, and she's pretty, and she's got a lot of money, and she acts like a young pretty girl with a lot of money. <shrug> I'm sure there are plenty of young pretty girls with money who behave better than she does, but I think that the people who DO care about Paris (one way or the other) fuel the media who then help create the monster that is "Paris" (in quotes 'cause who knows who she is without all those filters).
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 07:12 pm
I'm sort of neutral. I just wanted to say I laughed out loud when I heard her say that the strip search was the most "embarrassing moment of my life". I think her sex video was far worse than any strip search. Maybe they should have filmed it so would feel more comfortable.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 07:44 pm
another for neutral.

I didn't even know anything about a strip search...don't even know why she went to jail. Don't care.

I'm sure I would walk by her on the street and not even know her.

when I have actually looked at a picture though, I think she looks kinda, I dunno....freaky? dull? dim witted? vacuous? boring?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 07:54 pm
I don't give a damn.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 05:41 am
I dont care about her one way or the other.
She isnt in my life directly, so she makes no impact.

But I can not help but be slathered with her all life .
On magazines, internet. That girl is everywhere.

And I get this real.. I dunno....

Flat, self centered, dull idea of her.
She would deliberatly trip in front of people if it got her attention.
Sort of like how most little girls act when they see boys.
At about 12-14 years of age?

All of a sudden they laugh harder, act sillier and bring alot of attention to themselves.

I see her doing that all the time.

So, I guess my opinion of her is just like a loud child in a playground- Kind of annoying, but totally harmless and nothing of interest
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 05:44 am
Re: Women Only: What is your opinion of Paris Hilton?
Roxxxanne wrote:

Something wrong with mens opinions?

For the record she's a spoiled unintelligent bimbo.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 05:47 am
Personally, I think that she is no different than many screwed up post-adolescents. The only difference is that she is mega-rich, and therefore of interest to many celebrity gawkers.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 05:56 am
Silly.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 06:06 am
every picture she makes , shes always squinting. With all her loot , couldnt she afford a good eye doctor ?

I heard her speak and , though I may be going out on a limb here, I predict that she will never be awarded a Nobel prize.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 06:09 am
Re: Women Only: What is your opinion of Paris Hilton?
Roxxxanne wrote:

Farmerman's a girlie.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 07:03 am
I'm kind of in agreement with sozobe and others on this - I really don't have an opinion whether it is favorable or not. I don't really know her. She may very well be a very nice person or she may very well be a spoiled horrible person. I personally do not know her so how could I possibly judge her favorably or unfavorably. She may be acting the role of a dumb blond and raking in the cash for it or she is really dumb - how could I know and really what do I care? You can only let some one's imagine bother you or be a boost for you if you let it.

I know many people feel she got away with more in regard to her jail time/criminal charge, but in a way I feel bad for her. If you or I were in the same situation, we wouldn't get any special treatment, however, we also wouldn't be plastered all over the papers and media during what has to be the ugliest image of her or us were we in her situation. Imagine making a mistake - granted a criminal mistake, but the whole world knows about it and sees you at your worst. She did end up serving a jail sentence - leave the girl alone.

Basically on the one hand she doesn't seem to deserve the celebrity status and on the other hand she doesn't deserve having her imagine at her worst being plastered all over the place either. I wish her well as one human being to another and hope she learns from her mistake (which I would wish for any individual), but beyond that really not much else.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 07:13 am
Eh. That's how I feel about her.

She's just a person.

The way she gets treated pisses me off a bit because if you break the law you should be punished just like every other Tom, Dick or Harry.

But we all know how well that works.

As far as her personally, I couldn't care less.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 07:18 am
Doesn't she have a sister? Why don't we hear about her?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 08:57 am
BBB
Paris owns several businesses. I don't think she's dumb. But she is world class shallow and narcissistic and extremely boring.

In her mind, she is always on camera. For example, when she walked out of jail, she walked the model's catwalk stride, not how a normal woman would walk. She was on stage.

BBB
0 Replies