what was your most embarassing moment?

dlowan

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 07:45 am
Which bluddy story? Gimme a delicate hint...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 07:48 am
You know...that one about you, the March Hare, a mad hatter, a dormouse and some very strong tea...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 07:51 am
Nah - that was Cousin Fortescue.....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 08:04 am
Last night I was playing a drinking/card game at a friend's house, and on two dares, I had to 1) strip, and 2) wear a thong(it was at these chick's house). But, I'm not really easily embarrassed anyway. Just a little thrown off when a camera came out of nowhere after I walked downstairs wearing a tiny thong.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 08:10 am
Check it out! It's not just us:

http://www.beyondmainstream.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&topic=1029180569
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 08:12 am
A person who does not IMMEDIATELY, albeit delicately and discreetly, indicate the presence of any detected boogers upon the person of another person, is not a true member of society....

This is a duty owed by all members of a society to each other.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 08:14 am
Wow...totally forgot about that site.

The kittens however...I didn't forget about.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 08:17 am
(If I may digress, a friend was listening to a/the survivor of the Blackhawk Down thingy telling of his ordeal. He said he had seen his companions killed, and was grabbed by the crowd, who began beating and kicking him, and taking his gear. When they pulled off his trousers, they found him au naturel, because, so he said, troops were told to go commando for fungal reasons. The frenzied mob stopped what they were doing, shocked by the impropriety of what they had discovered, and delicately did his pants back up, taking care not to injure him. Shall boogers and the feelings around them not be considered as wienies and their attendant emotions and customs?)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 08:19 am
(My booger outburst referred, of course, to Sozobe's sad tale...)
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 09:52 am
It is far more embarassing if the booger is ejected and lands on them! In Sozobe's case, it might have been justified Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 09:55 am
dlowan wrote:
Which bluddy story? Gimme a delicate hint...

When yew blew away a poor old man.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 09:55 am
Isn't that called a farmer's blow?
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 10:02 am
Yeah, we want to hear about the rabbits blow job Cool
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 10:04 am
BillW, that's exactly what I should've done! Ah well, hindsight...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 10:05 am
ACK!! Edit, edit edit!! An extra post sneaking in there makes all the difference. Embarrassed

I meant, I should've made sure the booger landed on the rude guy.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 10:07 am
That would be the farmer's blow....Craven snuck in before me it seems, but the out-of context posting was funny.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 02:29 pm
VERY delicate, Craven!

('Tisn't what you think, folks!)
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 02:44 pm
Well, come on - we're waiting. Inquiring minds want to know if charges should be pressed or not <impatient>
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 02:58 pm
Ok, ok - but Craven has sort of ruined the story.

Years ago, I worked in a hospital, which had a long, steep walk up to its staff carpark.

One evening, after a very long day, I was walking up said hill very wearily to my car.

The results of my high fibre diet, and its attendant, healthy, cleansing release of wind to recombine with the elements, had, due to the rigours of work, been without release that day - causing a certain pent up-ness.

I glanced quickly behind me, to ensure I was alone, and thundered long and loud. (MOST impressively.)

Something about the silence made me turn around again - there, VERY close to me, was an elderly gentleman, looking pale and shocked. I swear his hair had been blown back - and there was no breeze.......

Utterly mortified, I smiled at him with a glowingly red face, too appalled to say anything - he smiled most courteously at me and gave me a little nod.

The next day, I was referred up to one of the wards - the elderly lady I had been asked to see had a visitor, her husband, sitting with his back to me.

I introduced myself, and he turned around to say hello. You guessed it. He again behaved with the utmost courtesy, mentioning the fart not at all, but saying that, while he believed he had seen me around the hospital, we had not been introduced.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 03:02 pm
Still funny!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 07:55:46