what was your most embarassing moment?

gingy

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 07:57 pm
sorry about the bad color i chose:
graham, for you as dr. phil would say: that was a defining moment.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 08:24 pm
I think for me it was when, back in high school, I brought a girlfriend home for the first time, and she killed my dad.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 08:29 pm
Oh, what a bummer!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 08:43 pm
Yeah, it sucked, but her intentions were good...she just wanted him to stop humiliating me in public.

In all seriousness, I am not embarassed easily. However, I will share a true collective embarassing moment from high school: A friend threw a party for us all at her mom's place. Her mom let us bring beer and pot, and acted as chaperone, and in high school, that is pretty cool. What none of us knew is that she was freakin' nuts. My friends and I are having an intelligent, calm discussion, and mom is listening. She looks around and says "This party's boring." She gets up, lifts her shirt, shimmies about yelling "TITTIES!!!" She moved through the party doling out the goods for everyone.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 08:45 pm
Shocked

(Note to self -- exhibit restraint at parties when the sozlet's grown.)

I've done plenty of things I SHOULD be embarrassed about, but am not. Nekkidness often figures. Trying to come up with a real embarrassment.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 08:49 pm
A friend of mine had a very tolerant grandmother who hosted some wild parties -- and actually let our awful band play at them, too. Never showed her titties, though -- and for that I am eternally grateful.

She did have a camera, though, and took some pictures that could probably keep me out of public office, were I inclined to run.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 09:08 pm
I have a lot of these moments.. sigh

Just one for today:

I have the type of relationship with my parents in that I do not ever let them know who I am dating, never take the lady to meet the folks and pretty much am an asexual being to them. I spent my adolescence far from them and this is just an aspect of my life that I compartmentalized from my folks.

And one day my mom walking in on me having sex. It was a show stopper. The gal was staying with my folks and my parents were responsible for her.

In the dark my mom asked "David?" (asking if it was my brother, though I replaced his name here). I figured I was in trouble so I tried to copy my brothers voice and said "yes".

It didn't work and my mom said "Robert come here" and I had to listen to a long talk about how my mom was responsible for the girls who were staying with them and how I was not supposed to sleep with them.

It was among the most uncomfortable moments of my life and for weeks 'performance' was 'subdued' if I happened to think about what had happened.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 09:13 pm
Well, at least it was in the dark. In the light would seem to be... worse.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 09:20 pm
he he, that one is sooo embarrassing that I need to erase it from my mind with a funnier one:

In Brazil after a long night of clubbin' buttocks had a tendency to make their ritualistic appearances and I am not ashamed to say that I tried bringin' out the werewolves a few times myself.

One time when I was mooning the whole dang city my friend (who was a little tired of all the attention it brought to her) stoppped at a red light right near a cop car and shut the window on my butt.

Her friend jumped out of the car and tried to spank me from outside the car and the cops were laughing so hard that people behind us were rubbernecking to see what had happened.

I had the mark of a window bite on me bum the whole night and my friends told everyone the story for the next year.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 09:27 pm
I would think that walking in on your parents having sex would be more embarassing, especially if harnesses and strap-ons were involved...and llamas.

Most of my real embarassing moments are work-related, as in that arena, my goal is to please, so in the rare occasion that things screw up, I feel a lot of lost pride, embarassment, if you will. Thankfully, these moments are extremely rare, but there have been one or two doozies, like when I catered an important function for my aunt and had a severe back spasm the day before. Mrs. cav had to do most of the pre-prep, under my instruction, and at the function itself, I was completely useless, and therefore, understaffed. Although everything came out fine in terms of the food, the timing was awkward and my aunt and uncle were pissed. That was not a good moment for me. I beat myself up for days for not finding another cook, because I convinced myself I could handle it.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 10:17 pm
Oh I thought of one.

I was walking home from HS with my friend, talking about some Deep Philosophical Issues. He was the type who usually gave me a lot of sh!t -- a Slappy type -- and I was surprised but pleased that he was nodding, looking interested, making pertinent comments, etc. I was really enjoying the conversation.

We got to his house just as I was making some Really Deep Point, and he nodded solemnly, then all of a sudden burst out laughing. I was totally confused -- my Really Deep Point was NOT funny! -- and my look of consternation set him off anew. After he had rolled around on the ground a bit, he came up for air and gasped, "you have a giant booger!!" and went back to hysterical gales of laughter. I swiped at my nose, and lo and behold... it had been there the whole time, and he just wanted to see how long before I noticed.

Grr.

Men.

He told eeeeeevvvvvvveryone, forever. Probably still telling people. He LOVED that story.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 10:23 pm
I would have said, in true Cary Grant style, "Dahling, forgive my interruption, but I shant be distracted from your noble thought by that, excuse the indelicate expression, huge booger in your nose. Please allow me to wipe it away for you, and then continue..." Very Happy
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 10:48 pm
A moment then for a collective mutual booger sigh..........................................................
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 10:51 pm
Re sozobe's dilemma,
I hate.......to not be taken seriously when I am serious, booger in nose or not.
Rule one for paying attention to women...
cough.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 10:55 pm
Boogers are just a sign that you need to let something out dahling, but your thoughts interest me much more, and they are far to important to be left unheard...

Men are shits, really...Twisted Evil
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 11:21 pm
Smiles, cav....

um, smiles and a little trace of snot...
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 02:39 am
Yipee !! I am going to Eva's dinner party ! I hope I dont embarass myself !! Who else are coming ?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 06:32 am
Man there is a story I wish dlowan would tell here...
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 06:42 am
Let's hound her till she does !
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 06:57 am
Yeah, bunnies need hounding.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/24/2024 at 02:20:17